SO GLAD the Newtown Parents Are Coming Forward

Look up "Sally Hemmings" some time.

Raped at 15 by Thomas Jefferson
, who wasn't charged with a crime because he "owned" her.

you better prove that rape comment, or i will "neg" you forever !! :up:

were you born a fool ? or become one from attending .gov operated public indoctrination institutions ?? :up:

That was PROVEN by DNA evidence to be 100% FALSE!!!!

Raped at 15 by Thomas Jefferson, who wasn't charged with a crime because he "owned" her.

you better prove that rape comment, or i will "neg" you forever !! :up:

were you born a fool ? or become one from attending .gov operated public indoctrination institutions ?? :up:

JoeB. is a pathological liar and he knows it. Thomas Jefferson had ZERO relationship with Sally Hemming. That was a LIE manufactured by libtards during the Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky scandal (you have to love libtard logic - they believed they could justify Bill Clintons infidelity in the Oval Office and perjury before a grand jury by falsely accusing a founder of "see - other presidents did it").

When I PROVED this was a lie in another thread and that Sally Hemmings had a CONSENSUAL relationship with someone else, JoeB.'s response was "it can't be consensual because she was a slave". Basically, JoeB. will tell a woman she was raped even when she wasn't because of his agenda... :lmao:

Mexico has gun laws that are as liberal as ours. That argument doesn't work.
the above is a lie beyond belief :up:

look at this:

It is far more difficult to legally purchase a gun in Mexico than it is in this country. (USA) Like the United States, the Mexican constitution guarantees the right to bear arms. Up until the 1960s, firearms were widely available, but student unrest in those years inspired a crackdown and a strengthening of gun control laws. In that year a Federal Arms registry was established, controlled by the Ministry of National Defense.

There is now only one legal gun store in Mexico -- in Mexico City -- and buyers must wait months for approval of purchase from the Ministry of Defense. Purchases are limited to small caliber, non-military weapons that must be kept at home; semi-automatic weapons are only sold to military and police. After the 1960s, Mexican law was changed to prohibit private citizens from openly carrying a firearm or carrying a concealed weapon.

more here, i provide this info for your continuing education, since you aparently attended the wrong schools:

Mexico's Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives » Publications » The Federalist Society

look at this:

It is far more difficult to legally purchase a gun in Mexico than it is in this country. (USA) Like the United States, the Mexican constitution guarantees the right to bear arms. Up until the 1960s, firearms were widely available, but student unrest in those years inspired a crackdown and a strengthening of gun control laws. In that year a Federal Arms registry was established, controlled by the Ministry of National Defense.

There is now only one legal gun store in Mexico -- in Mexico City -- and buyers must wait months for approval of purchase from the Ministry of Defense. Purchases are limited to small caliber, non-military weapons that must be kept at home; semi-automatic weapons are only sold to military and police. After the 1960s, Mexican law was changed to prohibit private citizens from openly carrying a firearm or carrying a concealed weapon.

more here, i provide this info for your continuing education, since you aparently attended the wrong schools:

Mexico's Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives » Publications » The Federalist Society

Would it be a bad time to point out that Mexico has become MUCH safer after those gun crackdown laws were passed. Wait… erm… um….

Just take my word for that. No need to dabble in anything like facts and stuff….

look at this:

Would it be a bad time to point out that Mexico has become MUCH safer after those gun crackdown laws were passed. Wait… erm… um….

Just take my word for that. No need to dabble in anything like facts and stuff….

Facts to a liberal=

nightofthewerewolf_crossburns.jpg

look at this:

you are one funny person :laugh2: i really am laughing :laugh2: my ass off at your humorous reply :laugh2: you just might put Leno out of a job :up:

What a bunch of fools and idiots.

And yes, I do mean that.

While I am sorry and I grieve with them at the loss of their children, that doesn't mean they have the right to demand that I lose my rights or have my rights further restricted.

More people are killed by cars and drunk drivers every year and I don't see them demanding that people turn in their cars because they "might" hurt someone with it.

Did you ever consider their rights as parents?

How about the rights of their children?

btw. Drinking driving is illegal, genius.

So is shooting people for no reason... genius.

If the Newtown parents are coming forward to support very unpopular gun control laws they will end up like every other person or group using sympathy to chase a personal agenda. What happened to the 911 Widows? They paraded their personal tragedy around so much that no one wanted to see them or hear them anymore.

look at this:

Yep..another contender for the stupid post list.
You cant even posses ammo,let alone a gun.:cuckoo:

It was a proven FACT through DNA that Thomas Jefferson did NOT father Sally Hemming's child:

"However, after only 8 weeks after the initial blockbuster DNA story was issued, it was retracted quietly and without fanfare, with the scientific researcher who had conducted the DNA test announcing that it actually had not proven that Jefferson fathered any children with Hemings".

Excerpt From page 3: David Barton. “The Jefferson Lies.” WallBuilder Press Publishing, 2013-02-15.
This material may be protected by copyright.

It's funny how the peace creeps and freeloaders don't want you to be able to defend yourselves from the very folks that helped put Obama in office.

Those are the ones that want what you worked hard to have. Hook or crook?

-Geaux

Most gun deaths are sucidies, domestic arguments and accidents.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy.
[MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION]
Would you like me to point out that Kellerman himself now claims 2.7 times?

How many fucking times must your lies be shown before you stop repeating them?

Look up Kellerman on Wiki
Several academic papers have been published severely questioning Kellerman's methodology, selective capture of data, and refusal to provide raw data from his gun-risk studies so as to substantiate his methods and result validity. While Kellerman has backed away from his previous statement that people are “43 times more likely” to be murdered in their own home if they own and keep a gun in their home, he still proposes that the risk is 2.7 times higher. The critiques included Henry E. Schaffer,[6] J. Neil Schuman, and criminologists Gary Kleck,[7] Don Kates, and others.[8]

Maybe we should just do away with the laws that protect idiots from themselves. Therefore that should take care of part of the problem.

Because a bunch of Slave Rapists couldn't properly define what a Militia was?

Oh geez. You really are childish. If it weren't for me negging you already for your impudence, I'd neg you again for this gem. 'Slave Rapists'? What gall.

Raped at 15 by Thomas Jefferson, who wasn't charged with a crime because he "owned" her.
If, in fact he forced himself on her which is impossible to prove, he wasn't charged with a crime any more that you are charged with a crime when you type out your drivel here. Your keyboard is your property, simple as that.
In 2013, a white man forcing himself on a 15 year old black girl is rape. In the 1770's, it was not.
The morality is immaterial. We are a nation of laws that hopes to be moral, but we are not a nation of morals.

It's funny how the peace creeps and freeloaders don't want you to be able to defend yourselves from the very folks that helped put Obama in office.

Those are the ones that want what you worked hard to have. Hook or crook?

-Geaux

Most gun deaths are sucidies, domestic arguments and accidents.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy.
[MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION]
Would you like me to point out that Kellerman himself now claims 2.7 times?

How many fucking times must your lies be shown before you stop repeating them?

Did you Wiki-vandalize that entry.

Kellerman has never backed down from his figures, and they are solid.

Meanwhile, Kleck's methodology has been proven to be up there with UFO abductions.

What are you talking about? You are nowhere close to being on topic. Slave rapists and gun owners have nothing to do with one another. The story surrounding Sally Hemmings and Thomas Jefferson is ambiguous at best. The historicity of your claim is debatable at best. There are two competing points of debate on that, such as the TJHS report and the contentions made by the Smithsonian Institute in its "Paradox of Liberty" exhibit.

I know who both of them are. You will not put words in my mouth, Joe. But what you love to do is stereotype people. One murderer does not make them all. Such thinking I would expect from a child, not from you. Or, wait, broad generalization is a personality trait of yours.

She had no LEGAL right to say "No". Therefore- Rape.

No real dispute on this, other than not wanting to admit a guy who has a thousand monuments to him was a rapist. But in the words of Mal Reynolds- "Everyone who had a statue made to him was some kind of son of a bitch or another."

I knew that they would not stay silent. I knew this time a slaughter like Sandy Hook would not go the way of all the ones before it. Good for them, I will do everything I can to support their cause.

It's too bad that our media cannot or will not publish the photos of what the inside those classrooms looked like after Lanza literally sprayed those children's bodies to the walls. Because people who "cling to their guns" (yep, Obama was spot on about the ignorant people in this country) need to see the reality of their sheer, vapid stupidity.

WHY the fuck should I be penalized because some retards declared the school a "gun free zone" which another retard could not read or chose to ignore?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[
If, in fact he forced himself on her which is impossible to prove, he wasn't charged with a crime any more that you are charged with a crime when you type out your drivel here. Your keyboard is your property, simple as that.
In 2013, a white man forcing himself on a 15 year old black girl is rape. In the 1770's, it was not.
The morality is immaterial. We are a nation of laws that hopes to be moral, but we are not a nation of morals.

No, it was ALWAYS wrong.

It just wasn't illegal.

Slavery was always wrong. Rape was always wrong. Burning witches was always wrong.

That people used your invisible sky man to justify it from time to time did not make it right.

Forum List

Back