So Hillary-Deranged Wingers, How'd You Do For Your Twenty Million Dollars?

Im not understanding this. Whether Benghazi was a consulate or US installation really has not bearing on the fact that the administration knew within minutes we had suffered a terrorist attack by an AQ affiliate and went on for weeks denying this. Hillary Clinton lied to the American peop

and you really shouldn't be calling me names. you used to be decent.

naah not really.. angrysockboi only ACTS decent when he wants something

Valeravi is all in a snit. :lol:

Is it PMS, bitch, or have you gone past the sold by date?

Also, shit head, I am not a "sock." Don't you realize even by THIS time that words have meaning, you mindless fucktard?
Of course you aren't a sock. You're a welsher. :thup: And pretty damn stupid to boot.

Im not understanding this. Whether Benghazi was a consulate or US installation really has not bearing on the fact that the administration knew within minutes we had suffered a terrorist attack by an AQ affiliate and went on for weeks denying this. Hillary Clinton lied to the American peop

how? by taking full responsibility for Benghazi, she lied ?

uh huh, I see,

:cuckoo:

:lmao:

So after nine "investigations" and millions spent the deranged right still believe Hillary was lying about something.... Something...anything!?

Sorry, the fact is she told the truth and righties just don't like the truth.

As my father told me along time ago, if you tell the truth the first time you'll have no trouble telling it again and again and again and again and again and again and a gain and again and again. (9 times)!

She wiped her servers even though she said she had not. Morons don't admit a lie when the proof is shoved under their own noses.

Fucking libs are a depraved and stupid lot.

she wiped her servers ?

so that's where Gowdy came up with 55,000 emails from Clinton .

good to know.

Did you not know that SOME of her emails were not on HER servers, genius?

Did you not know that some of the shit that had been "lost" also got recovered?

Do you not know that, even now, SOME of her emails cannot be recovered?

uh huh, I see,

Still missing the part where she told the public the attack was spontaneous and based on a video while she knew the truth was it was a planned terrorist attack by an AQ affiliate?

tt151008.gif

Where is a link to that 20 million being spent?

did you bother watching the hearings at all?

or are you just regurgitating what you want to be true about them?

sheesh.... :cuckoo:

Yes I have.
I heard it cost 4.6 million.
Where is the link at?

Sounds closer to the truth. But i'm pretty sure this OP and Hillary don't care much about truth.

okie dokie troofer....

except if you watched the hearings you'd know the real number.

again, don't encourage her baseless BS.

So put the link up.
I never heard any numbers of cost at the hearing.
Where was it said and who said it?
There is plenty of links out there that says 4.6 million.
The Gowdy Doody Show

it was part of the testimony last night.

I can't help it if you didn't listen. not my problem.

darf liarability said:
OWW. That voice is now ringing in my EARS!

poor babby :itsok:

It is fun to watch valeravi struggle time and time again to say something of value.

She ALWAYS misses -- by a wide margin.

Not a thing worth saying, and like the Energizer fuckin' bunny, she just keeps going and going and going ....

still lying about that, huh?

how desperate of you.

and you really shouldn't be calling me names. you used to be decent.

naah not really.. angrysockboi only ACTS decent when he wants something

Valeravi is all in a snit. :lol:

Is it PMS, bitch, or have you gone past the sold by date?

Also, shit head, I am not a "sock." Don't you realize even by THIS time that words have meaning, you mindless fucktard?
Of course you aren't a sock. You're a welsher. :thup: And pretty damn stupid to boot.

yeah, that bet broke him. lol

darf liarability said:

It is fun to watch valeravi struggle time and time again to say something of value.

Not a thing worth saying, and like the Energizer fuckin' bunny, she just keeps going and going and going ....

how desperate of you.

WTF are you babbling about now you imbecile?

Lying about valeravi having nothing to offer?

That's called "the truth."

No wonder you are so terminally confused.

darf liarability said:

how desperate of you.

quiet, loon. time for your meds.

You spent twenty million dollars in our tax dollars to get what?

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now tell us how we can't afford to feed the hungry and subsidize medical care.

but.... BENGHAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIII!

I take it you didn't watch the hearing. Among other things, Hillary was forced to face the fact, established from her own e-mails, that she knew on the night of the attack that it had nothing to do with the video and that it was a planned AQ attack. Yet, a few days later, standing in front of victim families and the caskets, she blamed their deaths on the video.

You and your fellow leftist wingnuts might not care about such disgusting conduct, but plenty of average Americans do.

uh huh, I see,

Still missing the part where she told the public the attack was spontaneous and based on a video while she knew the truth was it was a planned terrorist attack by an AQ affiliate?

Never happened.

Who have they convicted of the Benghazi attack?

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

I take it you didn't watch the hearing. Among other things, Hillary was forced to face the fact, established from her own e-mails, that she knew on the night of the attack that it had nothing to do with the video and that it was a planned AQ attack. Yet, a few days later, standing in front of victim families and the caskets, she blamed their deaths on the video.

You and your fellow leftist wingnuts might not care about such disgusting conduct, but plenty of average Americans do.

No, plenty of average Americans don't and you're about the last person who would know what an average American even was.

I'm pretty sure you weren't watching. because that's not what happened.

and i'm afraid it's not "leftwingnuts" who don't see how screwed up the rightwingnuts are and how deranged and deluded.

No, plenty of average Americans don't and you're about the last person who would know what an average American even was.

their level of self-delusions is astounding.

Great thread, jillian !

Hillary handed the GOP its collective ass yesterday, and considering what a huge, fat, ugly stinking ass it is, this was no small feat. Surely she washed her hands afterward. I would have.

Clinton was professional, she was calm, she was composed and she didn't give an inch. She had a friendly smile, but a look behind her eyes to remind Gowdy and his merry band of teabaggers that they are dicks. That was fun.

The worst thing that the goons can find about her was that she had a coughing fit close to the end of an ELEVEN hour day as a witness. Fun, fun, fun. Give 'em a couple of days and it will mean 666 anti-christ black helicopter kenyan ursurper magic Clinton will lead us all into disease and death, yadayadayada.

Gowdy sweat like a whore on nickel-night. He swung and missed, over and over and over again.
Roby tried her best to make Clinton look like a heartless bitch, when in reality, she was the bitch of the day.

Can't give those GOPers all the blame for their low intelligence and knuckle dragging, however. After all, they represent their own special breed of knuckledraggers, who appear to be disproportionately represented at USRWMB. Big surprise there.

:D

darf liarability said:

how desperate of you.

quiet, loon. time for your meds.

Shedap ya harpy twat. You're just projecting again.

But beyond your obvious mental deficiencies, it's good to see you duck when you realize you've just been exposed as a jackass --

again.

In 2012, the Birthers were still believing that birtherism was going to bring Obama down and stop his re-election.

In 2016, the Benghaziers will still be believing that Benghazism is going to bring down the Democrats.

wow... the wingers here are even more wingy and deluded than rightwingnut media

A trip around conservative media shows many commentators interpreted the hearings the same way mainstream and liberal reporters did: As a victory for a poised and polished Clinton, and a defeat for Republicans on the panel. One place to start is Fox News, where Ed Henry spoke with Greta van Susteren even as the hearings crawled along to their finish, 11 hours after they began.

In terms of the narrative on Benghazi, there was no major new development that rocked her side of the story, that changes this in some way,” he said. “What you have here is another big test for Hillary Clinton, and another big test that she appears to have passed.”

Henry cited a source inside a top GOP presidential campaign who said Clinton “looked presidential and was in command” and called the hearings a “total wipeout” for GOP members. Van Susteren agreed, saying Clinton’s performance was closer to the politician she had watched over the years than the tentative, stumbling Clinton of this campaign so far.

Of course, Henry and van Susteren are parts of Fox’s news crew. Bill O’Reilly, one of the network’s talking heads, focused not on how the hearings had gone but on whether Clinton was trustworthy.

At the Washington Examiner, columnist Byron York was similarly damning about the proceedings, though he blamed Clinton and committee Democrats for throwing things off track:

Conservative Media: Clinton Won the Benghazi Hearing

yes, damn that Hillary Clinton and the dems for not letting the wingers railroad her. lol...

Forum List

Back