So Hillary-Deranged Wingers, How'd You Do For Your Twenty Million Dollars?

True.

This 'Benghazi' nonsense is further confirmation that most republicans put party before country.

That is what Hillary did when she lied to the families that was killed about it being a video.

Quiet nutter. Did you even bother watching? I figure you didn't because your response is simply insane.

I am guessing that you didn't.
Her e-mail sent the very next day to the Egyptian Prime Minister, where she said that Benghazi was not about the video but was an al-Qaeda affiliated attack.
She also said it was an al-Qaeda attack in an e-mail to her daughter.
What some in the nutnoodlery crowd are calling a "smoking gun:"

Clinton_ER_20151022131019.jpg

The email from Hillary Clinton to Chelsea:

“Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like group,” and expresses sadness and what a hard day it was.

Mrs. Clinton’s 2012 statement : Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet...”

What was reported in the September 12th papers:

"Officials said the assault may have been carried out by an affiliate of al-Qaeda, perhaps seeking to avenge the death of a Libyan who had served as the terrorist group’s No. 2 operative until he was killed in Pakistan in June by a U.S. drone strike."
"Preliminary reports speculated that the violence grew spontaneously out of anger over the film. But U.S. and Libyan officials cast doubt on that theory, with some suggesting that the attackers took advantage of the diversion created by protesters."

Libya consulate attack came after militants joined protesters, say witnesses, officials - The Washington Post

You left out the one to the Egyptian Prime Minister where she said it was not about the video.
Rep. Jim Jordan vs. Hillary Clinton: Why Did You Tell Egyptians Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack But Not The American People?
Oh pity pity poor Ben Gahzi Cons.

Just awful she couldn't pinpoint with laser accuracy what was going on in the immediately aftermath half a world away as she was getting conflicting information and trying to calm the situation...

CLINTON: Well, Congressman, there was a lot of conflicting information that we were trying to make sense of. The situation was very fluid. It was fast-moving. There was also a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia. And when I talked to the Egyptian prime minister, I said that this was a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia, by a group that was affiliated -- or at least wanted to be affiliated -- with Al Qaida.

Sometime after that, the next -- next day, early the next morning after that, on the 12th or 13th, they retracted their claim of responsibility.

JORDAN: Madam Secretary...

CLINTON: And I think if -- if you look at what all of us were trying to do, and we were in a position, Congressman, of trying to make sense of a lot of incoming information...

Family members of those murdered in Libya, despise Hillary Clinton. They think she's a lying piece of shit. That's good enough for me. I don't care what the Politicians argue about.

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt asshole. But nothing will come of this. Did her serial pervert husband ever get held accountable? How many victims of his are out there? So nothing will come of this. She'll get away with it all. Bet on that.
So...you give serious credence to what the family members want.....do you feel the same about what the family members want over what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary school? Or is that somehow......different?

She's a piece of shit. I don't care how much you sycophants try and spin her. No one should vote for Hillary Clinton to be our President.

Family members of those murdered in Libya, despise Hillary Clinton. They think she's a lying piece of shit. That's good enough for me. I don't care what the Politicians argue about.

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt asshole. But nothing will come of this. Did her serial pervert husband ever get held accountable? How many victims of his are out there? So nothing will come of this. She'll get away with it all. Bet on that.
So...you give serious credence to what the family members want.....do you feel the same about what the family members want over what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary school? Or is that somehow......different?

:clap2:

I believe we are status quo. No one's mind's were changed.

Which equates to utter failure on the part of the GOP given that the stated purpose of the Benghazi witch hunt committee was to harm Hillary's chances in 2016.

No. That was never the stated purpose of the Benghazi investigation.

So are you calling the GOP House Majority Leader and a GOP Representative liars? :eek:

In some cases, sure. Plenty of Democrap Party liars to go around.

In OTHER cases, their assertion of their opinion is just that: Opinion; Not fact. Now cite an actual and official and factual SOURCE for the STATED PURPOSE of the Congressional investigation being to go perform a political attack on Shrillary.

Of course, it might be simpler for you to just admit that yet again you simply made shit up out of thin air (well, thin air and liberal Democrap partisan rhetorical talking point(less) claims).

Wrong , the cia outpost was hit after the compound.
She could care less about four dead men

fuck off with that bullshit

Whats bullshit about it??

If she ever gave a shit about those dead men or her workers at Benghazi she would have closed the embassy or added more security.

You don't even know it wasn't the embassy that was attacked. It wasn't even a consulate.

It was a freakin CIA outpost.

The sad reality is, the Bush's and Clintons are Elite Royals. They're untouchable. Her and her serial rapist husband are gonna shrug this off like it's nothing. They know there won't be any accountability. But we'll see if America lets her off the hook. Time will tell.

You spent twenty million dollars in our tax dollars to get what?

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now tell us how we can't afford to feed the hungry and subsidize medical care.

but.... BENGHAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIII!
Lol it cost 1 million not 20 million.

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

A Democrat wingnut complaining about Government spending? Wow! Come on? The OP is very disingenuous and hypocritical.

The sad reality is, the Bush's and Clintons are Elite Royals. They're untouchable. Her and her serial rapist husband are gonna shrug this off like it's nothing. They know there won't be any accountability. But we'll see if America lets her off the hook. Time will tell.

Not untouchable. You just need to have something real to go after them for.

If she ever gave a shit about those dead men or her workers at Benghazi she would have closed the embassy or added more security.

She and her Department would have payed heed to the warnings.

They did nothing and those four men were killed.

If you think she gives a shit then you are a deluded as the rest of the lefty assholes on this board.

Fuck off yourself you idiot.
Um...what is your point about closing the embassy. That is not where the attack occurred. So.......apparently you are ranting while not knowing the FACTS in this case. How surprising.

Apparently your the one who doesn't know the facts. How surprising.

Once they got the warnings the embassy should have been closed idiot.

The warning were about an attack. They had quite a few warnings.

Those warning caused the Brits to close their embassy and both the Brits and the Red Cross to pull out of Libya and we should have done the same.

True.

This 'Benghazi' nonsense is further confirmation that most republicans put party before country.

That is what Hillary did when she lied to the families that was killed about it being a video.

Quiet nutter. Did you even bother watching? I figure you didn't because your response is simply insane.

I am guessing that you didn't.
Her e-mail sent the very next day to the Egyptian Prime Minister, where she said that Benghazi was not about the video but was an al-Qaeda affiliated attack.
She also said it was an al-Qaeda attack in an e-mail to her daughter.
What some in the nutnoodlery crowd are calling a "smoking gun:"

Clinton_ER_20151022131019.jpg

The email from Hillary Clinton to Chelsea:

“Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like group,” and expresses sadness and what a hard day it was.

Mrs. Clinton’s 2012 statement : Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet...”

What was reported in the September 12th papers:

"Officials said the assault may have been carried out by an affiliate of al-Qaeda, perhaps seeking to avenge the death of a Libyan who had served as the terrorist group’s No. 2 operative until he was killed in Pakistan in June by a U.S. drone strike."
"Preliminary reports speculated that the violence grew spontaneously out of anger over the film. But U.S. and Libyan officials cast doubt on that theory, with some suggesting that the attackers took advantage of the diversion created by protesters."

Libya consulate attack came after militants joined protesters, say witnesses, officials - The Washington Post

You left out the one to the Egyptian Prime Minister where she said it was not about the video.
Rep. Jim Jordan vs. Hillary Clinton: Why Did You Tell Egyptians Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack But Not The American People?

An excellent set of questions (with appropriate pre-question premises and summaries) from the Congressman.

Your post, peach, sharing his contribution to the hearing, and Shrillary's responses, is a great contribution to this thread.

It will be ignored by the USMB liberals and most of America. But it is still very revealing.

A Democrat wingnut complaining about Government spending? Wow! Come on? The OP is very disingenuous and hypocritical.
I know. I don't hear her bitching about the debt Obama racked up.

I don't hear her bitching about the money Obamacare is costing.

"At a time when the nation has nearly $17 trillion in national debt and is running annual trillion-dollar budget deficits, largely attributed to existing entitlements, Obamacare creates two new entitlements projected to cost nearly $1.8 trillion over the next decade."

Obamacare’s Impact on Today’s and Tomorrow’s Taxpayers: An Update

"At a time when the nation has nearly $17 trillion in national debt and is running annual trillion-dollar budget deficits, largely attributed to existing entitlements, Obamacare creates two new entitlements projected to cost nearly $1.8 trillion over the next decade."

They're stuck defending the indefensible. Even they know the Clintons are corrupt assholes. But they're gonna vote for em anyway. 'Party before Country.' It is what it is.

They're stuck defending the indefensible. Even they know the Clintons are corrupt assholes. But they're gonna vote for em anyway. 'Party before Country.' It is what it is.
I know. It's like we are divided into two teams and the the election is the World Series. I admit I get that way too sometimes.

You don't even know it wasn't the embassy that was attacked. It wasn't even a consulate.

"The U.S. effort in Benghazi was at its heart a CIA operation, according to officials briefed on the intelligence. Of the more than 30 American officials evacuated from Benghazi following the deadly assault, only seven worked for the State Department. Nearly all the rest worked for the CIA, under diplomatic cover, which was a principal purpose of the consulate, these officials said."

CIA Takes Heat for Role in Libya

It certainly wasn't the embassy.

"The U.S. effort in Benghazi was at its heart a CIA operation, according to officials briefed on the intelligence. Of the more than 30 American officials evacuated from Benghazi following the deadly assault, only seven worked for the State Department. Nearly all the rest worked for the CIA, under diplomatic cover, which was a principal purpose of the consulate, these officials said."

Wow. Newsflash for some. Imagine that. SOME countries use their diplomatic offices and personnel to serve a dual role as spies and to engage in spying!

Alert the media.

Wait. There's more.

WE sometimes do such things ourselves?! WHUT???

And yet, am embassy is still an embassy and a consular office is still a consulate EVEN if some of it is used for spying.

In short, paper, it's ok for you to admit you were wrong. (We all see as much anyway.)

T

Wow. Newsflash for some. Imagine that. SOME countries use their diplomatic offices and personnel to serve a dual role as spies and to engage in spying!

Alert the media.

Wait. There's more.

WE sometimes do such things ourselves?! WHUT???

And yet, am embassy is still an embassy and a consular office is still a consulate EVEN if some of it is used for spying.

In short, paper, it's ok for you to admit you were wrong. (We all see as much anyway.)

I agree. Apparently paper was scandalized by the CIA in Libya.

She didn't know that the CIA is in every embassy we have in the ME. Wonder how she thinks we get our intel??

And as you say, the consulate was still a US consulate and the embassy was still our US Embassy in Libya. The consulate was attacked by terrorists. Not the embassy. Both should have been closed and our people pulled out.

The cia outpost was 2 miles away, dingbat. Once our men from the outpost went to the consulate to try to help, when they returned to the outpost, the terrorists took the fight there.

The cia outpost was 2 miles away, dingbat. Once our men from the outpost went to the consulate to try to help, when they returned to the outpost, the terrorists took the fight there.

I've seen some maps depicting the various locations in question. I didn't realize it was as much as a couple of miles in between.

Good post.

Forum List

Back