🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So...how did this convicted felon stockpile all these weapons?

You really should know better.

You're talking to one of the dumbest bed wetters on the board, he doesn't know anything.

I seriously mean that too.

He might believe in anti-gun propaganda fairy tails, but KNOWING:

adjective
affecting, implying, or deliberately revealing shrewd knowledge of secret or private information:
a knowing glance.
that knows; having knowledge or information; intelligent.
shrewd, sharp, or astute.
conscious; intentional; deliberate.

Its different from BELIEVING.

You can "believe" in leprechauns, but you can't "know" they exist. You can believe the moonbat messiah is something more than an incompetent meat muppet with Valerie Jarret's had up his ass, but you can't "know" he is an accomplished executive, you can "believe" that if you pass a law revoking the 2nd Amendment that criminals will turn in their guns and never touch another one, but you can't "know" no one will ever be murdered with a gun again.

No liberal on earth knows shit about politics, economics, science, religion or nature. They believe in fairy tales someone programmed them with.

He bought the whole lot from Eric Holder.

Glad you're in favor of Obama ending Bush's vile gun running to Mexico.

Good for you.

Ummmm, that was Holder, under Obama, who was giving the guns to the narco terrorists nimrod. I can understand how facts hurt your head, but thems are the facts.
Well, Libs like to claim that the plan started under Bush which is true. BUT, when ATF realized that it couldn't track guns sold under what they called Operation Wide Receiver, they ended the program. Holder's Justice Department revived it in 2009 without fixing the problems. They only ended Fast and Furious when details leaked.
Worse then that, the original program INCLUDED cooperation from the Mexican Government and the Mexican Government informed the US Government they could not track the weapons once in Mexico, ending the program in 2006. The resurrected program did not even involve the knowledge of the Mexican Government at ANY stage. Further the MORONS running the new program were the same ones from before and KNEW from experience they could not track the weapons once in Mexico but did it anyway.

The entire operation was an attempt to black ball US firearms laws by claiming we were supplying weapons to the criminals in Mexico.

Sooo...all those gun laws aimed at law abiding citizens work....at harrassing law abiding citizens and making it harder, and in some cases impossible, for them to own or carry guns....

Criminals....not really affected by all those gun laws...case in point....

Sighting of massive gun cache leads to arrest of fugitive

Officers and federal agents later secured a search warrant and seized more than 400 firearms — many converted into machine guns — scrap parts to modify a gun’s action to automatic, and more than 20,000 rounds.

“I am very disturbed about the number and the types of weapons seized by our officers,” Jones said. “This represents the types of weapons patrol officers encounter on a daily basis and reinforces law enforcement’s need to have the proper tools to protect themselves and the community.”

“This is a significant arrest that takes hundreds of dangerous military-grade firearms off the streets and keeps them out of the wrong hands,” he added.

A background check revealed that Durant was arrested in 2013 by U.S. Marshals in Mesa, Arizona. He was wanted for escaping a prison program in South Dakota in 1997.

He was convicted in federal court in 1991 of unlawful possession and transfer of automatic weapons.

A convicted felon....and he had fully automatic weapons in the mix of 400.....

--do you think he passed a mandatory background check for those weapons...

--do you think he has a federal license to own machine guns....

--do you think he has a license for those guns

--do you think he limited himself to only 10 round magazines...

--do you think he registered all those guns....

OH MY!

And he's a felon to boot? OH MY!

He got all those guns even without a background check? MY OH MY!

Could it be that perhaps, maybe this criminal and felon got around that technicality somehow?

You know like the Gun show loophole that the 2A'ers and NRA just gotta have where the dealers at these shows don't have to do jack shit on a buyers background except to be sure the CASH is not counterfeit?

From Fontana, CA its not far to the gun shows from the Central Valley South or those in AZ or NV. And I'm sure there are lots of underground customers in SoCal to make that a profitable enterprise for crooks. Gun show prices for weapons are a lot lower that black market prices for obvious reasons.

But to get butt hurt over the downside of the gun show loophole the 2A'ers and NRA have blocked repeatedly from becoming law is really no reason to act like the gun law nutters are being put upon! Life's a bitch then you die!
ALL licensed gun dealers MUST preform background checks even at Gunshows you retard. THAT is the law. Further almost all firearms sold at gunshows come from LICENSED Dealers. Also a fact. But you dumb asses keep ignoring facts and make shit up.

OH MY!

Could it be that perhaps, maybe this criminal and felon got around that technicality somehow?

You know like the Gun show loophole that the 2A'ers and NRA just gotta have where the dealers at these shows don't have to do jack shit on a buyers background except to be sure the CASH is not counterfeit?

From Fontana, CA its not far to the gun shows from the Central Valley South or those in AZ or NV. And I'm sure there are lots of underground customers in SoCal to make that a profitable enterprise for crooks. Gun show prices for weapons are a lot lower that black market prices for obvious reasons.

But to get butt hurt over the downside of the gun show loophole the 2A'ers and NRA have blocked repeatedly from becoming law is really no reason to act like the gun law nutters are being put upon! Life's a bitch then you die!

Hey bed wetter...

I have to realize that since you're a complete blithering imbecile, you feel compelled to comment on things you know nothing about. It doesn't take a lot of high tech skills or machines to stamp out receivers that can't be traced. All you need is some sheet metal, bar stock steel and rivets along with a lathe, drill press, some files and someone can turn out dozens of full auto weapons in their garage.

There are people in Pakistan with some lingering neanderthal DNA who spin out full auto weapons that are just as reliable as any mass produced ones. It takes them much longer but I have come across these guns in Afghanistan myself.

Since you have no idea where this dude got his shit, you just regurgitate the reactionary moonbat line about "gun show loopholes" just like you're programmed too.

Thanks for being predictable.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sooo...all those gun laws aimed at law abiding citizens work....at harrassing law abiding citizens and making it harder, and in some cases impossible, for them to own or carry guns....

Officers and federal agents later secured a search warrant and seized more than 400 firearms — many converted into machine guns — scrap parts to modify a gun’s action to automatic, and more than 20,000 rounds.

“I am very disturbed about the number and the types of weapons seized by our officers,” Jones said. “This represents the types of weapons patrol officers encounter on a daily basis and reinforces law enforcement’s need to have the proper tools to protect themselves and the community.”

“This is a significant arrest that takes hundreds of dangerous military-grade firearms off the streets and keeps them out of the wrong hands,” he added.

A background check revealed that Durant was arrested in 2013 by U.S. Marshals in Mesa, Arizona. He was wanted for escaping a prison program in South Dakota in 1997.

He was convicted in federal court in 1991 of unlawful possession and transfer of automatic weapons.

OH MY!

ALL licensed gun dealers MUST preform background checks even at Gunshows you retard. THAT is the law. Further almost all firearms sold at gunshows come from LICENSED Dealers. Also a fact. But you dumb asses keep ignoring facts and make shit up.

If they are licensed gun dealers, and if they use their business in that manner to sell at gun shows in the State in which they're licensed, and if they don't sell to straw buyers under the table or otherwise, yeah! If you're claiming ALL DEALERS have to perform the same background checks as those licensed dealers in their licensing State at gun shows then you're full of shit!

So 'splain to me why the 2A'ers and the NRA have fought so bloody hard to keep gun show sales exempted from background checks for each transaction, if as you imply, most sellers at gun shows are licensed dealers!

I'm fine with others exercising the 2A rights, but I don't believe those rights extend to dealers at gun shows to break the law and sell to straw buyers to supply weapons to criminals. If you feel otherwise, then you're an IDIOT!

Y
I have privately bought and sold guns for 45 years. Any gun I sold was to someone who I knew. I am considering getting an FFL. If I do, I will be doing background checks on all sales.

At any rate, if Mr. Holder doesn't care who's buying guns, why should I?
I wonder if the people you sold to took the same precautions. And the people THEY sold to. And the people THEY sold to. And so on and so on. For decades and decades. Until criminals have stockpiles of weaponry.
You have a great imagination, but you're not very bright.

Sooo the solution is "fuck the 2nd" and make it illegal to sell or give away guns entirely?

yea, no thanks...

OH MY!

You know like the Gun Show loophole that the 2A'ers and NRA just gotta have where the dealers at these shows don't have to do jack shit on a buyers background except to be sure the CASH is not counterfeit?

Another hopeless liberal bed wetter that doesn't know that dealers at gun shows have Federal Firearms Licenses and MUST preform a background check on every purchase.

Y
I have privately bought and sold guns for 45 years. Any gun I sold was to someone who I knew. I am considering getting an FFL. If I do, I will be doing background checks on all sales.

I wonder if the people you sold to took the same precautions. And the people THEY sold to. And the people THEY sold to. And so on and so on. For decades and decades. Until criminals have stockpiles of weaponry.
Wow dumbest response I've ever seen. So how do you suppose criminals get guns? Does the black market have a manufacturer? Why do all the illegal guns have brand names?

OH MY!

If they are licensed gun dealers, and if they use their business in that manner to sell at gun shows in the State in which they're licensed, and if they don't sell to straw buyers under the table or otherwise, yeah! If you're claiming ALL DEALERS have to perform the same background checks as those licensed dealers in their licensing State at gun shows then you're full of shit!

So 'splain to me why the 2A'ers and the NRA have fought so bloody hard to keep gun show sales exempted from background checks for each transaction, if as you imply, most sellers at gun shows are licensed dealers!

I'm fine with others exercising the 2A rights, but I don't believe those rights extend to dealers at gun shows to break the law and sell to straw buyers to supply weapons to criminals. If you feel otherwise, then you're an IDIOT!

Proof you are ignorant.....

Gun dealers are licensed by ATF, not individual states.

Why does anyone assume the guy who bought these guns and was actively violating the law by simply purchasing them, was going to give two shits about another law to break?

I know, hey you libtards, why don't you guys get a law passed that makes it illegal to violate the law?

That oughta work!

:D

Y

Wow dumbest response I've ever seen. So how do you suppose criminals get guns? Does the black market have a manufacturer? Why do all the illegal guns have brand names?
They got them from Eric Holder.

Geezzus, guy you are so friggin dense it must be painful to be in the same room with you.

Y

Geezzus, guy you are so friggin dense it must be painful to be in the same room with you.
Lol that's funny. So what about the other 299,999,999+ guns in the country? How do so many of those fall into criminal hands?

Where did he get those guns?

We need to track where every gun goes from when it is manufactured, which distributor buys it, what dealer do they sell it to and who does he sell it to.

Great question. How does a felon buy bullets? We should know who originally purchased those bullets.

Probably bought them from private sellers or a gun show.
Who knows? But that's the point. Who knows this guy's background without a check.

I saw the local news last night and quite an impressive armory. Maybe he bought them from gun shows to gun shows. As far as I know there are about 6 locations where gun shows are being held in southern ca. and probably maybe more that I'm not aware.

OH MY!

Hey bed wetter...

I have to realize that since you're a complete blithering imbecile, you feel compelled to comment on things you know nothing about. It doesn't take a lot of high tech skills or machines to stamp out receivers that can't be traced. All you need is some sheet metal, bar stock steel and rivets along with a lathe, drill press, some files and someone can turn out dozens of full auto weapons in their garage.

There are people in Pakistan with some lingering neanderthal DNA who spin out full auto weapons that are just as reliable as any mass produced ones. It takes them much longer but I have come across these guns in Afghanistan myself.

Since you have no idea where this dude got his shit, you just regurgitate the reactionary moonbat line about "gun show loopholes" just like you're programmed too.

Thanks for being predictable.

Instead of going off half cocked and making yourself look the fool, you really should have READ AND UNDERSTOOD what I wrote and to which you replied instead of taking a pie in the face! Get much exercise jumping to conclusions or straying?

Did I write this:
"Could it be that perhaps, maybe this criminal and felon got around that technicality somehow?"

Or this:
"You know like the Gun show loophole that the 2A'ers and NRA just gotta have where the dealers at these shows don't have to do jack shit on a buyers background except to be sure the CASH is not counterfeit?"

I proposed a possible and most likely source for that huge stash of weapons. Ever hear of the principle of Occam's Razor? The simplest way to obtain weapons legally and in quantity for cash is at gun shows!

You, on the other hand, spin off into loony land and start talking about something else going on in Pakistan with essentially no relevance to the OP. The reactionary is that jerk looking back at you in the mirror, shit for brains!

OH MY!

You know like the Gun Show loophole that the 2A'ers and NRA just gotta have where the dealers at these shows don't have to do jack shit on a buyers background except to be sure the CASH is not counterfeit?

Another hopeless liberal bed wetter that doesn't know that dealers at gun shows have Federal Firearms Licenses and MUST preform a background check on every purchase.
Those sellers/dealers who are "classified" under the law as "private sellers" can't and don't do background checks at gun shows shit for brains! That's the loophole, IDIOT! Get thee informed!

OH MY!

Proof you are ignorant.....

Gun dealers are licensed by ATF, not individual states.
A business license you IDIOT! That is a requirement...a licensed storefront business!!!!

Y

Lol that's funny. So what about the other 299,999,999+ guns in the country? How do so many of those fall into criminal hands?
So, making law abiding citizens jump through more hoops to exercise their right to keep and bear arms will prevent criminals from stockpiling weapons?
HOW? Please be specific.

Forum List

Back