So, how much is the booming economy contributing to Trump's awesome 39% approval?

President Trump does not need the approval of the left, their opinion really doesn't matter. The last approval rating poll some stupid shit liberal posted by CNBC oversampled Dem's 49% to 38% and including 13% of people who didn't even vote in the last election.
LOLOL

Try selling that bullshit to Virginia and Alabama.

Agreed.

Winning and doing a good job are no longer enough.

What we are seeing is the final proof that peaceful legal change is not possible.
Virginia and Alabama represent “peaceful legal change.”
But Pennsyllvania and Wisconsin are Russian "collusion?"

President Trump does not need the approval of the left, their opinion really doesn't matter. The last approval rating poll some stupid shit liberal posted by CNBC oversampled Dem's 49% to 38% and including 13% of people who didn't even vote in the last election.
LOLOL

Agreed.

What we are seeing is the final proof that peaceful legal change is not possible.

Allowing change only in one direction is not change.

You sure you want to end the possibility of peaceful change?

You don't believe in polls, Cellblock, because they make you cry.
/----/ I believe in polls of Likely Voters with a sampling of 3000+ but not polls of 350 random adults taken to create a news headline.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. To reach those who have abandoned traditional landline telephones, Rasmussen Reports uses an online survey tool to interview randomly selected participants from a demographically diverse panel. The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Zero? 5 points? 10 points?

Can you Trump supporters answer this?

Hard to say.

It is clear that vast media lies are more important than actual government results.

That undermines the very idea of our system of government.

The media is lying about the economy?

More a reference to the media lies about the President, than specifically lies about the economy.

But I would be surprised if they don't at least down play it, if not outright lie.

IOW you have no evidence to back up your proclamation.

Zero? 5 points? 10 points?

Can you Trump supporters answer this?

Hard to say.

It is clear that vast media lies are more important than actual government results.

The media is lying about the economy?

More a reference to the media lies about the President, than specifically lies about the economy.

But I would be surprised if they don't at least down play it, if not outright lie.

IOW you have no evidence to back up your proclamation.

Your denial of reality is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

I'd say
The latest figures include 29% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15. (see trends).

RW Rasmussen ^^^^^^^^^^^

I'd say
The latest figures include 29% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15. (see trends).

RW Rasmussen ^^^^^^^^^^^

Which is insane considering what he has actually done.

Stand back everyone! The OP's head is going to EXPLODE!

drudge.jpeg

LOLOL

Agreed.

Allowing change only in one direction is not change.

You sure you want to end the possibility of peaceful change?
Who’s “allowing” change in only one direction?

I'd say
/——/ Which matches Obozo’s first year as president

RW Rasmussen ^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back