So, how much is the booming economy contributing to Trump's awesome 39% approval?

They just passed those tax cuts this week...give the cuts time to take hold and see what his approval rating is! Nothing like putting money in people's pockets to make them change their minds about you! James Carville put it correctly..."It's the economy, Stupid!" Make the economy grow...create good paying jobs...negotiate better trade deals for Americans...and you get reelected.

Yep just look at what he's done for the NFL.

Might as well start watching the games again for the ones who were against them.

Tax bill includes breaks for things Trump has railed against — like NFL stadiums

Zero? 5 points? 10 points?

Can you Trump supporters answer this?

Did Obama’s high approval polls contribute to Hillary’s electoral win?
Obama was popular....so popular that most of America was glad to see him go......along with is lousy policies.
And because of that Hillary lost, nevermind the fact that she was a nasty, dishonest bitch that nobody liked.
Trump is president because Obama was so popular.....the lying press claims.

:disagree:

Still falling for the same pollsters who said "Trump will never win"?

Dumbass. :laugh:

No polls said that. You're a retard.

But there was a shitload of polls that said Hillary would be the winner. Obviously you're both a retard for believing them and a loser for supporting her.

Enjoy your MAGA.

Nobody polls the electors. I'm not surprised you don't know that, but since you're an illegal immigrant, you get one pass.

But there was a shitload of polls that said Hillary would be the winner. Obviously you're both a retard for believing them and a loser for supporting her.

Enjoy your MAGA.

Nobody polls the electors. I'm not surprised you don't know that, but since you're an illegal immigrant, you get one pass.

Well there you go. If it's up to the electors, your call for the popular vote to decide the election is null, void, and irrelevant.

Obviously the electors knew the best choice.

Enjoy your MAGA.

Well there you go. If it's up to the electors, your call for the popular vote to decide the election is null, void, and irrelevant.

The Founding Fathers were indeed a bunch of wise old white men.

President Trump does not need the approval of the left, their opinion really doesn't matter. The last approval rating poll some stupid shit liberal posted by CNBC oversampled Dem's 49% to 38% and including 13% of people who didn't even vote in the last election.

and they adjusted the results for the oversample, but simple minds cannot grasp such complicated calculations.
/----/ Oh please tell us Libtard how CNBC adjusted the polling results? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Conservatives view an approval rating that goes form 34% to 36% as the next coming of Christ. Mexico telling Lying Trump to pay for his own batshit wall as great news. Kim Jong Trump telling Lying Trump to fuck off as 'winning'. Guatemala and Putin as the only supporters of America around the world now as 'great foreign policy'.

I'm no expert, but I see a pattern here.

Conservatives view an approval rating that goes form 34% to 36% as the next coming of Christ. Mexico telling Lying Trump to pay for his own batshit wall as great news. Kim Jong Trump telling Lying Trump to fuck off as 'winning'. Guatemala and Putin as the only supporters of America around the world now as 'great foreign policy'.

Quite frankly, Isaac...I could care less about "approval ratings". I care about policy.

These are popularity polls not predictive.

Right now Trump is in the gutter.

Quite frankly, Isaac...I could care less about "approval ratings". I care about policy.

Good, November 2018 will see a drastic halt to all of Lying Trump's 'policies' as Democrats take control of Congress because Lying Donald and the Republicans have such low poll numbers which means nobody likes the policy they are putting in place.

Quite frankly opinion about poll numbers is irrelevant, like it or not they are a good general barometer of where people are. You are in the small minority.

Did Lying Donny put a lump of coal in your stocking? He's trying to 'boost' the coal industry and as nobody is buying coal anymore he's looking for any alternative.

Good, November 2018 will see a drastic halt to all of Lying Trump's 'policies' as Democrats take control of Congress because Lying Donald and the Republicans have such low poll numbers which means nobody likes the policy they are putting in place.

Quite frankly opinion about poll numbers is irrelevant, like it or not they are a good general barometer of where people are. You are in the small minority.

Did Lying Donny put a lump of coal in your stocking? He's trying to 'boost' the coal industry and as nobody is buying coal anymore he's looking for any alternative.

Time will tell...won't it? To be quite blunt, Isaac...if the best thing that the Democrats can offer is opposition to the Trump agenda with no alternative and the Trump tax cuts create a stronger economy...I don't know what Democrats RUN on in 2018!

As for some Democrats being elected "stopping" Trump? Gee, it just might if his predecessor hadn't established the precedent of running the country through Executive Actions! As we told you when Obama was doing just that...it's dangerous because it allows your political opponents to return the favor.

"I don't know" is the most truthful thing Old Style has posted on USMB.

Enjoy your MAGA.

Nobody is denying that the electors decide the election, which makes you even more the idiot for constantly claiming that the polls gave the election to HRC.

So, by the responses, the RWnuts are conceding that the 'booming' economy is helping Trump to the tune of exactly

Zero.

Maybe Trump is suffering from an old adage: Buy on the rumor, sell on the news.

Neither Trump or the Trumptards can shut up about how great the economy is doing which makes you wonder why they suddenly panic, as seen in this thread, when someone simply asks them how much the economy is helping Trump's approval rating.

Last edited:
"I don't know" is the most truthful thing Old Style has posted on USMB.

That's you in a nutshell, Jake! Accusing someone else of not being "truthful" as you take something they said out of context? Who's really the one not being truthful?

If you're stooping to that...you must have nothing much else to say and THAT'S rather pathetic!

Forum List

Back