So I Called My Local Islamic Center &

It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand the implication, dear. :lol:
It doesn't surprise me that you only get bent out of shape with the practices of a religion that is not yours.

:thup:

Why don't you tell me what practices of my religion I should be 'bent out of shape' over?
For one, holier than thou attitudes.

For two, the bible directs women to submit to men.

That's a good start.

No outrage? Interesting.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think your wasting your time and effort Martin.
2. What your doing is risky, has certain risks, even steping foot in where you should not tread is very risky in the *EYES* of *GOD*.
3. I myself do not advise it, its a mistake, islam is based on death, subjection, lies, torture, lusts of the young girls, and in the end, *Eternal Hell Fire*.
4. So just save your effort, sit back and don't bother, its not worth your effort.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
It doesn't surprise me that you only get bent out of shape with the practices of a religion that is not yours.

:thup:

Why don't you tell me what practices of my religion I should be 'bent out of shape' over?
For one, holier than thou attitudes.

For two, the bible directs women to submit to men.

That's a good start.

No outrage? Interesting.

Too funny. :lol: I should let you talk to my husband so he can get a good laugh out of your 'submit' comment too.

Why the separation? Why are women forced to cover their hair? Why does Allah see something that he created as sinful and not worthy of being seen in his place of worship?

As a Christian, I get to sit beside my husband at church and share the experience with him, and God doesn't care what I where or what I look like, what's important is that I'm there.

if it bothers you, don't go.

it wasn't all that long ago that catholic women covered their heads in church.

get over it

So I'm not free to critisize women being treated as subservient? I think I am, get over it yourself.

you're free to do whatever you want, including getting over it. there are numerous flavors of christianity and judaism that call for the wife to be subservient to the husband, yet i never see anyone here getting all worked up over that.

i wonder why? :lol:

Good for you Martin! Satisfy your curiosity if you feel the need.

But before you go getting all "rah rah" for Islam and getting sized for a new "Vest" - you need to ask the Imam the hard questions that have come up in this thread.

thanks

my questions so far are, that im thinkiung of asking.

1. whats up with islamic history, it conquered a huge part of the world
2. what about the versus that say death to the infidel and so on
3. why do so many muslims seem to hate israel
4. why are women , gays, and non muslims treated badly in most of the islamic world

if it bothers you, don't go.

it wasn't all that long ago that catholic women covered their heads in church.

get over it

So I'm not free to critisize women being treated as subservient? I think I am, get over it yourself.

you're free to do whatever you want, including getting over it. there are numerous flavors of christianity and judaism that call for the wife to be subservient to the husband, yet i never see anyone here getting all worked up over that.

i wonder why? :lol:

I think the major difference is how it is ACTED upon? If you see nothing wrong with the way muslims treat their women, more power to you Del, but that doesn't mean that I don't have the right to express my opinion, which obviously isn't in line with yours.

Newby, do you think churches should be required to marry gays?

Required? No. Some do however, that's up to them on an individual church by church basis. What that has to do with this topic, I have no idea.

Required? No. Some do however, that's up to them on an individual church by church basis. What that has to do with this topic, I have no idea.
It's the same thing. Churches are not required to do certain things, but they may. If someone doesn't like what the church is doing they are free to find another.

It's pretty simple.

It's the same thing. Churches are not required to do certain things, but they may. If someone doesn't like what the church is doing they are free to find another.

It's pretty simple.

I don't think that was at issue here, there weren't implications of legality or freedom, just mistreatment of women as subservient.

It's pretty simple.

As a Christian, I get to sit beside my husband at church and share the experience with him, and God doesn't care what I where or what I look like, what's important is that I'm there.

St. Paul is rolling in his grave, Newby.

It's pretty simple.

I don't think that was at issue here, there weren't implications of legality or freedom, just mistreatment of women as subservient.

It's pretty simple.
Again, the sexes are being separated. If this is mistreating women it is also mistreating men.

Go Ari Shafir On them!!! Hiliarious!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1GVocAHF8w]YouTube - TheAmazingRacist - Islam mosque[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6emklnTGYIg]YouTube - Jews at Muslim Mosque[/ame]

Almost as hilarious as it was when you posted it on the last page.

told her I had some questions about some of the versus.

She was very sweet/polite, and told me questions are fine, and that I could come in whenever and ask an Imam.

I reccomend, if you have questions about islam, doing the same thing.

I also want to apologize to the boards muslims for being at times, hateful and mean spirited.

I am sorry, and dont want to hate, or dislike anyone simply based on what religion they choose

Okay I've got to give you credit here, man. Respect. Not sure about what the mosque you're visiting is like, but I was struck by how "church-y" it felt. There was definitely that solemn and respectful vibe. I hope you enjoy your visit.

So the usual suspects being retards. Awesome. I'm assuming Mr Fitnah is in this thread too. Heaven forbid a non-Muslim goes to a mosque and talks to a Muslim. Heaven forbid this online daycare has one thread about Islam that isn't slobbered on by the short-bus squad.

What a fucking joke this place is sometimes. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

Good for you Martin! Satisfy your curiosity if you feel the need.

But before you go getting all "rah rah" for Islam and getting sized for a new "Vest" - you need to ask the Imam the hard questions that have come up in this thread.

thanks

my questions so far are, that im thinkiung of asking.

1. whats up with islamic history, it conquered a huge part of the world
2. what about the versus that say death to the infidel and so on
3. why do so many muslims seem to hate israel
4. why are women , gays, and non muslims treated badly in most of the islamic world

1. All good questions Martin, but do you have to actually go there, they do have phones right?
2. Ask him this one too,...."Is Mohammed considered a pedophile in islam, seeing he had an under aged wife, and if so why does islam still hold this man in high regard as thier prophet?"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What's to know about Islam?

just another arcane religion. We'd all be better off without it as we would without all religion. Living a life believing in the fiction of a creator is ridiculous.

Stop being sheep.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back