So I guess we all like the 3 phase rollout?

Seems reasonable. Personally, I think the governors will all fall in line. They need the bailout money from the feds.
Wretched Gretchen just announced a ban on buying paint, carpet and potted plants. Some governors will refuse to fall in line.

Huh? Why those items? That seems random. How can she demand that? Paint? What better time to paint your house than when you are stuck in it for a month or more?
She's your typical authoritarian leftist twatwaffle. She loves power, it gets her wet.

Democrats will refuse to reopen at all. Some Democrat governors will announce new bans.
Your'e an asshole.

The truth hurts........the economic destruction works for you guys, so why wouldn't democrat mayors and governors, who are insulated from all harm.....just continue to tank their state economies...hiding behind the Chinese virus?

Every thinker on your side, from marx to cloward and piven have laid out the plan....crush the economy and you can get power.......so don't act upset when you f*****g get called out on your agenda.

For those unfamiliar with this agenda......here....

The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".[1]

Hmmmmmm....I wonder where the 2,000 dollars a month plan in perpetuity comes from?

Seems reasonable. Personally, I think the governors will all fall in line. They need the bailout money from the feds.
Wretched Gretchen just announced a ban on buying paint, carpet and potted plants. Some governors will refuse to fall in line.

Huh? Why those items? That seems random. How can she demand that? Paint? What better time to paint your house than when you are stuck in it for a month or more?
She's your typical authoritarian leftist twatwaffle. She loves power, it gets her wet.

Twatwaffle?

Holy shit bro. That’s a first for me. Well fucking done.

I would prefer simply protecting the vulnerable, and just opening everything up...schools, professional sports...the works.....social distancing and the lockdown had no effect on the virus spread....as we are slowing finding through research....so keeping the lockdown is silly.

I gotta say. After that news conference, all of my questions about how and when we will open up commerce in this nation have been answered.

The level of detail presented was unparalleled.

It’s as easy as 1,2,3.

Forum List

Back