So I Mean...The American Recovery Act of 2021 Basically Creates UBI if You Have Kids

So I was doing some light reading today and this new Child Tax Credit that Biden is setting up looks great. They are going to be depositing $200 per child ($250? $300? I've heard 2 different numbers -- if the kid is under 6) monthly from the months of JULY - DEC each year going forward with the new Child Tax Credit. That means a family of 4 kids gets $800 or more each month JULY - DEC.

So the new bill signed essentially does what Andrew Yang was wanting when he ran in 2019: give $1000 checks to (some) Americans each month. Very cool. This will allow children food at the lunch line, and allow parents to help with clothing and other school-related items each month if they are a low income family.

Welcome to the new slavery.

....and the new master is the same as the old master!

Yup. They change their stripes, but underneath they are the same jackals.

So I was doing some light reading today and this new Child Tax Credit that Biden is setting up looks great. They are going to be depositing $200 per child ($250? $300? I've heard 2 different numbers -- if the kid is under 6) monthly from the months of JULY - DEC each year going forward with the new Child Tax Credit. That means a family of 4 kids gets $800 or more each month JULY - DEC.

So the new bill signed essentially does what Andrew Yang was wanting when he ran in 2019: give $1000 checks to (some) Americans each month. Very cool. This will allow children food at the lunch line, and allow parents to help with clothing and other school-related items each month if they are a low income family.

Welcome to the new slavery.

....and the new master is the same as the old master!

Yup. They change their stripes, but underneath they are the same jackals.

An insult to jackals!!!!!

So the message is: "pump out more kids for more money".

Sure

Sure
If there's no limit to the number of payouts by kid, then yes. This isn't rocket science.

Forum List

Back