So I try and get my drivers liscense and

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
car tags after moving to Denver. Just went today and did not get them. I moved to Denver a little while ago and love it. The people are great, I can understand the black folks, my fast food orders are correct and I dont have attitude if I ask someone at a store for help, because she wants to text her friend Shaniqua all day instead of help customers. I get along with all the Uncle Toms here in the Mile High City. So Denver has been great, but one thing is always constant....shitty service at the DMV.

I'm from TN and I went to the DMV, I told the lady I needed a drivers lisecne and car tags. Pretty simple, but people who dont care tend to do the bare minimum and less if they can (for those of you on the attitude thread, this is why these dumbasses stay in their jobs and why the govt needs unions because these people are worthless). So She tells me that I cant get a drivers liscense there, but I can get car tags, and she asks me if I have a vin check and an inspection done. No I say, so she says I need one of each and there is a 4 folder shelf on the table and she points to it (God forbid she grabs the right paper and makes me have to get it). Now I ask about the drivers liscense, well I'm in Broomfield and I have to go to Longmont, 45-60 min away....huh??? I cant get a drivers liscense at the DMV, seriously????? Ok, now I go to the inspection place, she didnt tell there would be a charge and I have to pay cash, so I'm now pissed....and now I've ruined a entire day and got nothing done, sounds like liberal government to me.

PS I work, so having helpful people work at these places would be nice, not all of us are welfare queens that have all day, every day to do this shit.

And this is why I dont want the govt anywhere near healthcare or guns or anything else.....

what no liberals want to say what an awesome experience they've had at the dmv and think the government should register everything we have.....because only they know if it's appropriate for us to use.

I spent over 2 hours at the DMV today and had to pay $145 because apparently they sent me a letter several months ago asking me to verify my insurance. The same insurance I've had for over 8 years. I brought proof to the DMV and hey, they said I wouldn't have to pay the $500 statutory fee along with the $145 to revalidate my license

So Republicans, promise me you'll get rid of this kind of bullshit and you can have all my votes for the rest of my life. But you won't. So alas...

p.s. here's a rep because fuck the DMV. If anyone else posts that they hate them you'll get a rep too. That place is awful.

Last edited:
SC is a breeze and no stupid car inspections, illionois may as well bring along the books War and peace and moby dick because you will finish them both be for your waited on.

I spent over 2 hours at the DMV today and had to pay $145 because apparently they sent me a letter several months ago asking me to verify my insurance. The same insurance I've had for over 8 years. I brought proof to the DMV and hey, they said I wouldn't have to pay the $500 statutory fee along with the $145 to revalidate my license

So Republicans, promise me you'll get rid of this kind of bullshit and you can have all my votes for the rest of my life. But you won't. So alas...

p.s. here's a rep because fuck the DMV. If anyone else posts that they hate them you'll get a rep too. That place is awful.

HAHAH yeah, I've lived in the midwest, south and west and the only consistant thing was crappy service from the government...we need to get rid of guaranteed jobs and make people accountable.

The State I live in decided, quite correctly I believe, to have our license comply with the Real ID act.

It can be a pain to get everything together, I was lucky in that I already had the item most people complain about, the Birth Cert from the Office of Vital Stats from the State in which I was born. My wife had to order hers and it took two months to get. She thanked me for making her order it 4 months prior to her license expiring.

Everything else was a piece of cake to get.

I made the appointment, showed up 5 minutes early, and was done in less than 10 minutes.

HAHAH yeah, I've lived in the midwest, south and west and the only consistant thing was crappy service from the government...we need to get rid of guaranteed jobs and make people accountable.

Amen.

If you start a thread to discuss the disbelief you have over black people being nice and understandable you might have an attitude problem.

yeah and it's horrible, what is it about government that makes people suck. I live in Broomfield and love the town, I have no idea who the mayor is or if he's a republican or democrat and same with the county clerk and they need to step it up.....

The State I live in decided, quite correctly I believe, to have our license comply with the Real ID act.

It can be a pain to get everything together, I was lucky in that I already had the item most people complain about, the Birth Cert from the Office of Vital Stats from the State in which I was born. My wife had to order hers and it took two months to get. She thanked me for making her order it 4 months prior to her license expiring.

Everything else was a piece of cake to get.

I made the appointment, showed up 5 minutes early, and was done in less than 10 minutes.

Hmm so you showed absolute and total compliance with the bullshit of the state. I disapprove. :evil:

dmv sucks in any major city. i live on the central coast of california and the dmv is a walk in the park.

car tags after moving to Denver. Just went today and did not get them. I moved to Denver a little while ago and love it. The people are great, I can understand the black folks, my fast food orders are correct and I dont have attitude if I ask someone at a store for help, because she wants to text her friend Shaniqua all day instead of help customers. I get along with all the Uncle Toms here in the Mile High City. So Denver has been great, but one thing is always constant....shitty service at the DMV.

I'm from TN and I went to the DMV, I told the lady I needed a drivers lisecne and car tags. Pretty simple, but people who dont care tend to do the bare minimum and less if they can (for those of you on the attitude thread, this is why these dumbasses stay in their jobs and why the govt needs unions because these people are worthless). So She tells me that I cant get a drivers liscense there, but I can get car tags, and she asks me if I have a vin check and an inspection done. No I say, so she says I need one of each and there is a 4 folder shelf on the table and she points to it (God forbid she grabs the right paper and makes me have to get it). Now I ask about the drivers liscense, well I'm in Broomfield and I have to go to Longmont, 45-60 min away....huh??? I cant get a drivers liscense at the DMV, seriously????? Ok, now I go to the inspection place, she didnt tell there would be a charge and I have to pay cash, so I'm now pissed....and now I've ruined a entire day and got nothing done, sounds like liberal government to me.

PS I work, so having helpful people work at these places would be nice, not all of us are welfare queens that have all day, every day to do this shit.

And this is why I dont want the govt anywhere near healthcare or guns or anything else.....

Here in South Dakota pretty easy to get the tags

and the drivers license too

first time out you have to have some extra forms of ID

to prove who ya are

i am from a small town

and spend more time bsing in the lobby

then it takes to get the stuff done

So what I'm gathering from this thread is that... everyone is in gay love with their DMV. wtf people

Maybe if you learned to spell license?

If you start a thread to discuss the disbelief you have over black people being nice and understandable you might have an attitude problem.

First of all Ravi, have you been to Memphis? Are you one of those lilly white folk that .....it's different in Denver than Memphis, My wife's cousin came in to a Best Buy in Memphis and couldnt believe the attitude and crappy service he got, I said Welcome to Memphrica.....

and the blacks have a name for that type of person....it's called Shaniqua....I didnt make it up, they did.

In fact here is a link

Urban Dictionary: shaniqua

Fact is I'm stating the truth.....you dont like it...tough titty, I said blacks are great in Denver...in fact so much so, the Memphis ones have names for them, uncle toms, oreos, not authentic, ect....I'm sure you know those names.

I love how liberals deny reality and live in their perfect bubble and everyone is the same.......not my EXPERIENCE

PS no comment on the DMV????? and you just got OWNEEEED

So I try and get my drivers liscense and

Maybe they were wary that you couldn't spell "license"...?

Fuck off dumbass...you know how to spell sheep, robot and lemmming....but again no thought in your post, just a grammer (or is it grammar, or @#%T@#$%^@#$%^#$^@!@#%&)

Lakhota you're my biatch (yep that's how the ******* say it, did I spell ****** right?)

so go pretend to be an indian somewhere else and walk you ass down the trail of tears fucktard!

Forum List

Back