So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.
/----/ A word to the wise.
patrick henry.jpg

They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

They could not parrot better were they in a cage.
When you repeat the same old tired bullshit taught to you by the NRA and your gun toting militia contacts, it's not parroting, though, is it?

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.
You must have read that wrong ...that's not really what they want they only want evil assault weapons banned

It was perfectly clear, and even the spelling was unexpectedly correct.

One date point genius. I suppose there as many who want the 2nd A. repealed as thse who believe every person can own, possess and have in their custody and control a nuclear arm.

I suppose there as many who want the 2nd A. repealed as thse who believe every person can own, possess and have in their custody and control a nuclear arm.
You know a lot of people that believe they can "own, possess and have in their custody and control a nuclear arm"

I've never met one.

(nor heard of one)

Case closed.

Kids (a massive number of future voters) scare you a lot, don't they?

Good thing that your stored lots of chips and sodas under your bed...(don't forget your guns)

They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

That nudge was all it took to light the fire. Open your eyes and take a look at reality, it's live and in color on the TV right now, and no doubt being watched by millions. That nudge was the straw in the adage of the camels back.

Republican members of Congress and the NRA are both watching the massive number of soon to be, or already voters. Some will understand this may become a sea change in our history. Others will mock the tens of thousands of soon to vote for the first time, and pay the price.

Say they pay a price at the polls. What do you think will change in this matter?

what should really scare right wingers is NOT the abolishing of the 2nd Amendment from these massive rallies......what should scare them is the booths to REGISTER future voters...

That nudge was all it took to light the fire. Open your eyes and take a look at reality, it's live and in color on the TV right now, and no doubt being watched by millions. That nudge was the straw in the adage of the camels back.

Republican members of Congress and the NRA are both watching the massive number of soon to be, or already voters. Some will understand this may become a sea change in our history. Others will mock the tens of thousands of soon to vote for the first time, and pay the price.

Say they pay a price at the polls. What do you think will change in this matter?
Some people choose their candidate at least partially because of their "grade" by the NRA. Some look for an A and others will now be looking for an F.

When you repeat the same old tired bullshit taught to you by the NRA and your gun toting militia contacts, it's not parroting, though, is it?

It is parroting. It is parroting the Constitution. Yes it is. Not leftist claptrap.

What these children do not comprehend is that the NRA is composed of voters. That's what the left really objects to. The NRA cannot do anything. It's like the PTA. The voters that support the NRA vote their interests and their interests are defending themselves, their homes and their families. The left wants people to stop self defense.

I joined the NRA because they agreed with me, not vice-versa.

Case closed.
/----/ A word to the wise.
View attachment 184392
Which the colonists had confiscated from a British fort.
Because they had every intention of starting a war.
/----/ Total BS spewing from your keyboard.
The American Revolution against British Gun Control
By David B. Kopel*

Administrative and Regulatory Law News (American Bar Association). Vol. 37, no. 4, Summer 2012. More by Kopel on the right to arms in the Founding Era.

This Article reviews the British gun control program that precipitated the American Revolution: the 1774 import ban on firearms and gunpowder; the 1774-75 confiscations of firearms and gunpowder; and the use of violence to effectuate the confiscations. It was these events that changed a situation of political tension into a shooting war. Each of these British abuses provides insights into the scope of the modern Second Amendment.
The American Revolution against British Gun Control

Forum List

Back