So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

If a restaurant or store owner says I can't enter unless I wear a mask or declare and prove my vaccine status, I'll go somewhere else.

I fully support their right to make those rules though
yep I agree with that.

My reality might be different than yours. Unlike most of the country, I've been dealing with it day and day out. People sitting at home for the last year don't really understand what it's been like.
what is it you've been doing? Explain your pain.

yep, and discriminate is still discriminate. You said so, can't make it up. You like to think you can, but nope.
There's no law preventing discrimination based on vaccinated status.

there is zero evidence. Zippola. Bud you just keep flinging it, I'll keep telling you that's all it is. Can't beat 100% antiBodies.
How would you know there is zero evidence? Do you keep up on the medical journals?

Anything that you are discriminating that you do not have a proven need to discriminate over, is illegal.
Since these vaccines are not FDA approved, they could easily be more dangerous than the virus.
You don't know.
So it is illegal for you as an uninformed lay person, to dictate the medical procedures of your employees.
Only the FDA can mandate vaccines, and they refuse to do that with this one.
Any employer doing this on their own should be imprisoned.
these vaccines wouldn't get emergency approval unless they passed phase 3 trials.

Forum List

Back