So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

Keep arguing everybody. COVID is laughing at you and winning.

4 educators die from COVID in 24 hours in Broward County, Florida

The only good thing about all this is that DeSantis is fucked for 2024.

Actually if research it goes back 2 hundred years.

Over a week ago I did a search to see if it was legal for the government to mandate vaccinations.

I found that case in 1905.

Once I read that I didn't look at more cases. My question was answered.

I wouldn't be surprised if our courts ruled that the government can mandate vaccinations before 1905.

It's a matter of maintaining the general welfare of the nation as the constitution requires so I couldn't see any judge ruling that the government couldn't mandate vaccinations.

I don't like the government to mandate things. Especially when it comes to a person's body. The constitution gives us privacy with our body.

I can see both sides of this issue.

I just wish mandates weren't necessary.

Keep arguing everybody. COVID is laughing at you and winning.

4 educators die from COVID in 24 hours in Broward County, Florida

The only good thing about all this is that DeSantis is fucked for 2024.

I've been saying that the non safety measures desantis has been taking may play well in red states but the rest of the nation is horrified at what we are seeing in Florida and some other red states.

desantis may be able to get the nomination of the stupid people in the republican party but all that will do is guarantee the democrat will win.

I've been saying that the non safety measures desantis has been taking may play well in red states but the rest of the nation is horrified at what we are seeing in Florida and some other red states.

desantis may be able to get the nomination of the stupid people in the republican party but all that will do is guarantee the democrat will win.
Many people agreed with you and said that exact same thing about Trump in 2016.

Covid-19 is listed as the cause of death if it is the event that started the chain of events that lead to the death. In most cases the medical records clearly indicated the progression of the disease. Typical the disease progresses from:

• Constant trouble breathing
  • Persistent chest pain or pressure
  • Confusion
  • Trouble staying awake
  • Blue lips or face
to:
pneumonia, severe collection of fluids in the lungs, blotting, lung size increase of up 75%, falling O2 levels, and finally, respiratory failure, organ failure, sepsis, or cardiac arrest. Of course when there are contributing causes, the doctor often uses the rule of thumb that has been around for ages, if medical evidence, tests, and symptoms indicates that patient would have survived had it not been for covid, that is what ends on death certificate.
So no autopsies. Covid is everything. Figures.

A
Over a week ago I did a search to see if it was legal for the government to mandate vaccinations.

I found that case in 1905.

Once I read that I didn't look at more cases. My question was answered.

I wouldn't be surprised if our courts ruled that the government can mandate vaccinations before 1905.

It's a matter of maintaining the general welfare of the nation as the constitution requires so I couldn't see any judge ruling that the government couldn't mandate vaccinations.

I don't like the government to mandate things. Especially when it comes to a person's body. The constitution gives us privacy with our body.

I can see both sides of this issue.

I just wish mandates weren't necessary.
A vaccine mandate would mean that our Constitution is worthless.

And always was. Unfortunately for you guys, our institutions will hold strong against your so-far laughable attempts to steal elections.
Really?

You think so?

The overwhelming majority of Americans have lost faith in all our institutions; government, media, academia, corporations, law enforcement, the intel community, etc.

And without that faith, those institutions can't exist for long.

Nor will they be able to protect you and yours.

The overwhelming majority of Americans have lost faith in all our institutions; government, media, academia, corporations, law enforcement, the intel community, etc.
Really?

You think so?

And without that faith, those institutions can't exist for long.

Nor will they be able to protect you and yours.
Maybe in a casual poll. Yet 155 million+ still voted.

"The thing is............its not really protecting anyone. The immunity has already worn off after three months,..." More misleading FALSE data. The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines have performed well so far. The most recent Pfizer-BioNTech data shows 91% overall efficacy falling to 84% at the six-month mark, and a steady 97% against severe disease, based on a July preprint that has not been reviewed by outside scientists. Moderna’s vaccine was 93% effective overall through six months and 98% effective against severe disease, according to a company statement in August.

Stop posting facts, the tardherders are allergic to them you know!!!
MAGA

Many people agreed with you and said that exact same thing about Trump in 2016.

This isn't 2016.

trump didn't have the history he has now.

The people of this nation voted trump out of office. Most of us didn't like his administration and the way he was handling the virus.

People are watching what desantis is doing. It may go over well in the red states but it's not going over well in the rest of the nation.

Democrats will be running ads 24-7 on TV and over the internet reminding everyone what desantis has done to Florida.

Most people don't like seeing children suffer, fighting for their lives then some dying from a virus that could have been prevented.

But you hold onto your delusions. It's all you people have left.

Hasn't anyone started selling fake vax cards yet? Personally, I wouldn't work there. No one can actually DEMONSTRATE that any given person vaxxed or unvaxxed is a threat to anyone else.
I could get into the business of faking them, but I haven't seen one. No one I know has gotten one.

Last edited:
This isn't 2016.

The people of this nation voted trump out of office. Most of us didn't like his administration and the way he was handling the virus.

People are watching what desantis is doing. It may go over well in the red states but it's not going over well in the rest of the nation.

Democrats will be running ads 24-7 on TV and over the internet reminding everyone what desantis has done to Florida.

Most people don't like seeing children suffer, fighting for their lives then some dying from a virus that could have been prevented.

If you think Trump was voted out by the people, you're the one hanging onto a delusion.

This isn't 2016.

So you like the way Biden is handling the virus? Lol.

Forum List

Back