So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

Correct. The employer is not forcing you to get the injection. They are giving you a choice.

Again, in keeping with employer rights, you have to be consistent.

Also, other people that work at that business might say they have a right to their health, and someone being unvaccinated is depriving them of that health.

Being vaxxed ain't helping.

Correct. The employer is not forcing you to get the injection. They are giving you a choice.

Also, other people that work at that business might say they have a right to their health, and someone being unvaccinated is depriving them of that health.
Not their concern my health

If you had any self awareness, you'd be embarrassed for yourself.

You are one of the most shameless bootlicking little toadies I've run across in a long while.

Damn dude...... your Daddy is wishing he'd kept his $40.
Haha, what a formidable challenge you mental giants pose to the global scientific community. Haha, oh man.

Because the employer is not obligated to provide you a job.

Though i do think that if vaccines become mandatory, there has to be protection for the people who take it, in case It does harm someone.

Although employers are not required to provide any jobs at all, if they do list an opening, it is illegal to discriminate.
There are a number of explicit topics where discrimination is illegal, and attempting to force an employee to do something they consider risky, is completely illegal. If you are going to claim these mRNA vaccines are safe, forget it. None of the experts think they are or even remotely know if they are safe. If they did, then they would be FDA approved. And they aren't.
And you should know better than to think they are safe, because they don't target a whole virus with dead ones. They only target the spike protein, which our own exosomes also have.

Forcing employees to vaccinate improves the safety of no one.
It has been proven vaccinated can get infected and pass the virus as easily as the unvaccinated.

The choice to be vaccinated or fired is identical to the choice of accepting dangerous work conditions or be fired, and that is specifically illegal.
And obviously since these vaccines are not FDA approved, they are risky and dangerous.

So no, then?

That's what I thought.
But your thoughts are really really stupid. You are an uneducated slob that thinks he has outsmarted the scientists. And the only reason you havent been shamed into a unabomber cabin is because this country has a lot of morons like you and you have each other to wink and nod at. So your false confidence comes from being surrounded by equally brain damaged people.

It's actually a state Government that can mandate it. If the feds mandated it then their will be problems. But my wife tried to read an article to me and I kept interrupting her and didn't hear it all, but seems like Biden is doing this through employer's. If they do it the feds are off the hook.

The feds can do it for federal workers and the military once the vaccine is fully approved next month.

In fact, the military is making vaccinations mandatory next month.

But your thoughts are really really stupid. You are an uneducated slob that thinks he has outsmarted the scientists. And the only reason you havent been shamed into a unabomber cabin is because this country has a lot of morons like you and you have each other to wink and nod at. So your false confidence comes from being surrounded by equally brain damaged people.

But the problem is the scientist are not getting face time on this.
All the experts say things like "flattening the curve" only makes things worse by giving the epidemic more time to spread, that ventilators do not save lives because they cause fluid build up and suffocation, that these vaccines are not targeting whole dead viruses, so are way too risky, etc.
You are following the administrators and politicians, not the scientists.

The feds can do it for federal workers and the military once the vaccine is fully approved next month.

In fact, the military is making vaccinations mandatory next month.

After the FDA approves, then most of my objections become subjective and not based on law.
But until then, mandates are criminal.

The reason I haven't been shamed, is because I haven't done anything shameful.

You can't say that, now can you, you little bootlicker?

There's no law barring discrimination against the unvaccinated.

Wrong.
Rights are infinite, so all explicit laws to can not and do not have to be listed.
The abstracted concept is all that is necessary.
And it is illegal for employers to force risks upon the employee, such as experimental pseudo vaccines that are not even FDA approved.
Anti discrimination laws prohibit any and all discrimination except what is necessary for the job, and vaccines do not make people less infectible or transmissive.

It's actually a state Government that can mandate it. If the feds mandated it then their will be problems. But my wife tried to read an article to me and I kept interrupting her and didn't hear it all, but seems like Biden is doing this through employer's. If they do it the feds are off the hook.

State government can't mandate any medical procedure or substance that is not FDA approved.

And as far as the law goes, most states have laws preventing mandates that violate religious or other beliefs.

Forum List

Back