So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

Over a week ago I did a search to see if it was legal for the government to mandate vaccinations.

I found that case in 1905.

Once I read that I didn't look at more cases. My question was answered.

I wouldn't be surprised if our courts ruled that the government can mandate vaccinations before 1905.

It's a matter of maintaining the general welfare of the nation as the constitution requires so I couldn't see any judge ruling that the government couldn't mandate vaccinations.

I don't like the government to mandate things. Especially when it comes to a person's body. The constitution gives us privacy with our body.

I can see both sides of this issue.

I just wish mandates weren't necessary.
It's actually a state Government that can mandate it. If the feds mandated it then their will be problems. But my wife tried to read an article to me and I kept interrupting her and didn't hear it all, but seems like Biden is doing this through employer's. If they do it the feds are off the hook.

CDC said I don't have to wear a mask because I'm fully vaccinated
And the a new variant and new data came along, after which they recommended masks indoors even for the vaccinated, in areas with high community transmission rates. Or did Tucker the Shitgibbon not tell you that?

It's actually a state Government that can mandate it. If the feds mandated it then their will be problems. But my wife tried to read an article to me and I kept interrupting her and didn't hear it all, but seems like Biden is doing this through employer's. If they do it the feds are off the hook.

The court ruling precedent was for an FDA approved vaccine with a decade of testing.
These mRNA pseudo vaccines have never been used before, do not contain any dead virus, and instead target a wide spectrum because they sensitize the immune system just to a spike protein.
And that is ridiculously dangerous because some spike proteins are essential, like those used by exosomes.

I agree, but your civil rights aren't being violated if an employer requires a vaccination to work there.

How can it not be a violation of civil right to mandate a risky procedure that is not FDA approved, and where you are required to sign away your right to sue if it turns out to be harmful or negligent.

I like the way the right-wing is generating resistance to masks and vaccination less.
Wait, I thought it was the left objecting first, (although they only seemed to be against it because Trump was in office.)
A bunch of us looked into it and agreed that maybe shit WAS moving a little too fast, and now you're pissed at US?
Because we listened and agreed that there were some legitimate questions about this?

And the a new variant and new data came along, after which they recommended masks indoors even for the vaccinated, in areas with high community transmission rates. Or did Tucker the Shitgibbon not tell you that?
And there will always be a new variant, just as long as they need to keep scaring folks.

"The wars (virus) are not meant to be won (cured), they are meant to be continuous."

-Huxley?

The point is still that employers are supposed to be limited by worker safety laws so that they can NOT mandate risky medical procedures that are not even FDA approved.

And there will always be a new variant, just as long as they need to keep scaring folks.
How painfully stupid. Yes, the global scientific community invents data based on whether are not they are a step ahead of a bunch of stupid fucking american rednecks. Goddamn dude. I am embarrassed for you.

How painfully stupid. Yes, the global scientific community invents data based on whether are not they are a step ahead of a bunch of stupid fucking american rednecks. Goddamn dude. I am embarrassed for you.
If you had any self awareness, you'd be embarrassed for yourself.

You are one of the most shameless bootlicking little toadies I've run across in a long while.

Damn dude...... your Daddy is wishing he'd kept his $40.

That is part of the problem.
The global scientific community is against "flattening the curve", wearing masks, or untested and unapproved pseudo vaccines.
The only people in favor of these paths are political administrators, like Fauci.

How can it not be a violation of civil right to mandate a risky procedure that is not FDA approved, and where you are required to sign away your right to sue if it turns out to be harmful or negligent.
Because the employer is not obligated to provide you a job.

Though i do think that if vaccines become mandatory, there has to be protection for the people who take it, in case It does harm someone.

Last edited:
Sure they are! You’re confused

I have a right to my health, not them
Correct. The employer is not forcing you to get the injection. They are giving you a choice.

Again, in keeping with employer rights, you have to be consistent.

Also, other people that work at that business might say they have a right to their health, and someone being unvaccinated is depriving them of that health.

Forum List

Back