So, if ABC made a show called 'Reddish' like the show 'Black-ish' would Native Redskins be mad?

93% of native Americans don't care about the Redskins. Yet here we sit with sissy libs trying to FORCE them to change.

You can shove Blackish up your politically correct hypocritical ass.

I am just trying to keep up with left wing double standard logic. Is that really possible? I mean the left do it every day by taking on both sides of every issue.

Is there a class I can take to develop this skill?

I won't try to understand any group that has been oppressed because I'm a white male.

I am just trying to keep up with left wing double standard logic. Is that really possible? I mean the left do it every day by taking on both sides of every issue.

I won't try to understand any group that has been oppressed because I'm a white male.
It wouldn't matter. You're not smart enough to understand anyways

93% of native Americans don't care about the Redskins. Yet here we sit with sissy libs trying to FORCE them to change.

Again, the poll you're citing is 10 years old. While the protests and condemnation from hundreds of indian tribes is this year.

I'm gonna have to go with the condemnation in April over a poll of 700 guys claiming to be native americans 10 years ago

And where pray tell are all the protests from black groups on the name 'blackish'? Where are all the black groups condemning the name? You said the situation was identical. That the level of offense was identical.

Show us an identical level of condemnation from the the black community.

You.....you do know what 'identical' means, right?

It wouldn't matter. You're not smart enough to understand anyways

Informal poll. Who is more intelligent? Gramps or AntiParty?

Again, the poll you're citing is 10 years old. While the protests and condemnation from hundreds of indian tribes is this year.

I'm gonna have to go with the condemnation in April over a poll of 700 guys claiming to be native americans 10 years ago

And where pray tell are all the protests from black groups on the name 'blackish'? Where are all the black groups condemning the name? You said the situation was identical. That the level of offense was identical.

Show us an identical level of condemnation from the the black community.

You.....you do know what 'identical' means, right?
Bla bla bla bla

I am liberal, hear me roar!

Blow it out your ass speech cop

Obviously it would depend on the subject matter and content and who made the show.

Bla bla bla bla

Laughing...so much for 'identical'. Next time look up the meaning of the words you don't understand before you try to use them. It will help you avoid embarrassing blunders like the one you just made.

Bla bla bla bla

Laughing...so much for 'identical'. Next time look up the meaning of the words you don't understand before you try to use them. It will help you avoid embarrassing blunders like the one you just made.
More speech policing.

I have an idea. Stop worrying about the words of others ya fucking hypocrite.
Bla bla bla bla

Thanks for proving my point, idiot.

Dude, your reasoning just didn't work. Over 200 indian tribes came out against the name Redskins. No black group has come out against the name 'blackish'.
Your poll is 10 years old. Where the protests against the name 'Redskins' was as recent as this April.

Laughing....so much for 'identical'. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I think you people exaggerate the liberal outrage. Most liberals don't give a shit either

Dude, your reasoning just didn't work. Over 200 indian tribes came out against the name Redskins. No black group has come out against the name 'blackish'.
Your poll is 10 years old. Where the protests against the name 'Redskins' was as recent as this April.

Laughing....so much for 'identical'. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Laughing eh?

Guess I shouldn't be surprised. That is a sign of personal issues

Would Whites possibly be directing this show?

Would this show have anything to do with Indian Heritage and the changes today concerning mixed races in schools and life?

I'm surprised you would make a racist post about a show that has a black kid acting white...........But this is USM forums. Education is not forced.

Laughing eh?

Guess I shouldn't be surprised. That is a sign of personal issues
^
When you resort to a post like that, it's fair to say you are LD. Nothing against LD.

Forum List

Back