So, if ABC made a show called 'Reddish' like the show 'Black-ish' would Native Redskins be mad?

When you resort to a post like that, it's fair to say you are LD. Nothing against LD.

Oh, he lost the moment he abandoned his entire argument and started shrieking silly insults.

Some folks just don't handle losing well.

93% of native Americans don't care about the Redskins. Yet here we sit with sissy libs trying to FORCE them to change.

You can shove Blackish up your politically correct hypocritical ass.
I think you people exaggerate the liberal outrage. Most liberals don't give a shit either

^
Wrong.

Liberal and Democrat are two different things. Democrats and Progressives don't care. This isn't a Democrat or Progressive movement. It's an Indian Movement.

When you resort to a post like that, it's fair to say you are LD. Nothing against LD.

Oh, he lost the moment he abandoned his entire argument and started shrieking silly insults.

..............so you saw my response to an insult as an insult..........Your education is the flaw here.

..............so you saw my response to an insult as an insult..........Your education is the flaw here.

Um, no. I didn't. I saw his insults and his utter rout from his entire argument as him announcing his defeat.

Um, no. I didn't. I saw his insults and his utter rout from his entire argument as him announcing his defeat.

Ummm........Him is me.......My arguments were solid....Your debate was attack based only..........your response was part drunk, part uneducated and part grammar intolerant.

Ummm........Him is me.......My arguments were solid....Your debate was attack based only..........your response was part drunk, part uneducated and part grammar intolerant.

You misunderstood. If I was referring to you, I'd have said 'you'. Exactly as I am now. I was speaking of a third person. 'Him'. Neither you nor me.

And my debate was factual; his sources were old, with his sole poll being taken in 2004. Whereas the 200+ tribes that came out against the name 'redskin' did so as early as this April. And no black groups have come out against 'Blackish'.

Rather undermines the notion that the level of offense between calling a native american 'red' and an african american 'black' are identical, don't you think?

Last edited:
So, my post asking why blackish is not a racist term is a racist post? It all has to do with what color the person is that is directing and starring in the show?

Oh, right. This is one of those things like how the Red Mesa high school in Arizona which is 95% Navajo refers to themselves as Redskins?

Got it.

The N word or Redskins is only offensive when white people use the term, but when the people that are so offended by it use the term they are so offended by and is so offensive to white liberals, then it is ok.

Yeap, they got both sides of the issue covered and they believe they are so brilliant with their double talk.

Liberals are pathetic.

Oh and here is the director of the show.....

Gabriela Cowperthwaite

Gabriela+Cowperthwaite+Black+Fish+Premieres+Q8ntKy7m2Aql.jpg

LOL at liberals being such pieces of hypocritical shit.

Last edited:
So, my post asking why blackish is not a racist term is a racist post? It all has to do with what color the person is that is directing and starring in the show?

Oh, right. This is one of those things like how the Red Mesa high school in Arizona which is 95% Navajo refers to themselves as Redskins?

Got it.

The N word or Redskins is only offensive when white people use the term, but when the people that are so offended by it use the term they are so offended by and is so offensive to white liberals, then it is ok.

Yeap, they got both sides of the issue covered and they believe they are so brilliant with their double talk.

Liberals are pathetic.

Gabriela Cowperthwaite

this woman directed the movie ...."Blackfish".....she has nothing to do with the tv show "Black-ish".....

Got it.

Liberals are pathetic.

Gabriela Cowperthwaite

this woman directed the movie ...."Blackfish".....she has nothing to do with the tv show "Black-ish".....

I know I was trying to be ironical.

Got it.

Liberals are pathetic.

Gabriela Cowperthwaite

did it work?.....

Got it.

Liberals are pathetic.

Gabriela Cowperthwaite

did it work?.....
Not really.

Got it.

Liberals are pathetic.

Gabriela Cowperthwaite

did it work?.....
Not really.
sorry.....

Forum List

Back