So, If YOU were Nancy Pelosi, What Would You do With The Impeachment Process Now?

What would you do if you were Nancy Pelosi? (no self harming suggestions please, no suicide, etc)

• 5) Retire after the impeachment and declare yourself a satisfied leader

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Man of Lawlessness will continue onward...

Until the time is right,

and is then thrown alive, in to the Lake of fire, with all liars, and with all his followers joining him....

Is what the Bible says about it!!!!! :eek:

----------------------

I am patiently waiting for THAT to happen!!!! Hopefully, it happens before I die! :p :p

Can you please show us the testimony that alleged Trump committed a "Crime"?

Remember, beating Hillary is only a crime in your mind
Trump withheld military aid for the war the Ukraine is in with Trump`s lover Putin....

The Pentagon legal counsel says THAT BREAKS THE LAW, unless he got congressional approval for the delay... which the President did not do.

Since Moscow Mitch is going to drag out the trial, so to keep Democratic Senators in the primary contest all tied up and not out there campaigning, which is being reported as his and Trump`s plan...

I think Speaker Pelosi in that scenario should either bring it to a vote now, and hold off passing it to the Senate until the primaries are showing a person clearly in the lead, then send it over to the Senate.... from what I understand, there is no rule on when she has to send it to the Senate...

Or

Which is the better route imho

The Judiciary committee needs to insist on first hand witnesses to be deposed and or testify, BEFORE any articles of impeachment are drawn up for a vote....battle it in the courts if need be, this will get the Primary candidates past Super Tuesday...

:D
Pelosi can sit on it until the issue of Congressional subpoenas are resolved

Time is on her side

Until the time is right,

and is then thrown alive, in to the Lake of fire, with all liars, and with all his followers joining him....

----------------------

I am patiently waiting for THAT to happen!!!! Hopefully, it happens before I die! :p :p

Trump withheld military aid for the war the Ukraine is in with Trump`s lover Putin....

The Pentagon legal counsel says THAT BREAKS THE LAW, unless he got congressional approval for the delay... which the President did not do.

First, no foreign nation has a right to US taxpayer dollars

Second, Trump wanted to make sure the money was spend as promised and not redirected to some DC political family

Third, the money was delivered timely

Fourth, Obama was Putin's cocksleeve and did NOTHING to help the Ukraine.

OBAMA DIDN'T SEND THE UKRAINE A SINGLE FUCKING PENNY TO FIGHT THE RUSSIANS. TRUMPS GAVE THEM THESE:

The impeachment is going badly for the Democrats and Never Trump Republican Crony Network.

Trump is rising in the polls, no crime has been witnessed, and Shiff, who has claimed to have damning evidence on Trump for last three years, does not bring it forward. Why? Most likely because he does not have any such evidence.

If this thing is sent to the Senate, the Republicans there will do everything they can to exhonerate their party, defend our President, and humiliate the Democrats, at minimum Joe Biden, hunter Biden, the Rumorblower and Adam Shiff. It is going to be ugly.

So what does Pelosi do with this deteriorating situation?

I see four options:

1) fight it out down to the last vote in the Senate, a certain disaster.

2) Let the vote fail, and not pressure Democrats, the opposite kind of disaster if there is nothing to show for it.

3) Substitute a censor resolution, to salvage something of value. This is the Chris Wallace surrender that would appeal to a weasel like him. Declare victory and lift your skirts and run for the hills, the Chris Wallace way.

4) Or negotiate this thing with Trump through back channels. Trump does not want the stain of an impeachment, I am sure, though he says he does. He sees the political value of letting it all go to the Senate, but at the same time, he will always be linked with Bill Clinton as the only two Presidents to have been impeached, and I am sure he hates that idea. So Pelosi offers to have a #2 uncoerced vote, straight up or down on impeachment, but talk to her Trump area Democrats about them voting their conscience and have no pressure on them to vote for impeachment and let it go how it may. In return Trump will give up some key positions like DACA and cooperate with some gun control legislation, like a an easy to evade Assault rifle ban that grandfathers in current models. Win win for everyone.

But is Pelosi too deep in her hate for Trump that she cant cut a deal? I dont think she is that stupid, but maybe I am wrong.

The impeached is showing the corruption that is rampant in this administration. What is going bad is that the Republican party is putting their party b4 the country. Trump is attacking the courts in their favor which will impact this country for decades to come and as long as he is doing their bidding they don't give a damn what he does.

Love to get Biden sworn in and ask about his crony capitalism, diverting US taxpayer dollars through the Ukraine to the Bidens

Biden is under no obligation to testify until Trump, Pompeo, Rudy, Mulvaney do so first

The impeachment is going badly for the Democrats and Never Trump Republican Crony Network.

Trump is rising in the polls, no crime has been witnessed, and Shiff, who has claimed to have damning evidence on Trump for last three years, does not bring it forward. Why? Most likely because he does not have any such evidence.

If this thing is sent to the Senate, the Republicans there will do everything they can to exhonerate their party, defend our President, and humiliate the Democrats, at minimum Joe Biden, hunter Biden, the Rumorblower and Adam Shiff. It is going to be ugly.

I see four options:

2) Let the vote fail, and not pressure Democrats, the opposite kind of disaster if there is nothing to show for it.

3) Substitute a censor resolution, to salvage something of value. This is the Chris Wallace surrender that would appeal to a weasel like him. Declare victory and lift your skirts and run for the hills, the Chris Wallace way.

4) Or negotiate this thing with Trump through back channels. Trump does not want the stain of an impeachment, I am sure, though he says he does. He sees the political value of letting it all go to the Senate, but at the same time, he will always be linked with Bill Clinton as the only two Presidents to have been impeached, and I am sure he hates that idea. So Pelosi offers to have a #2 uncoerced vote, straight up or down on impeachment, but talk to her Trump area Democrats about them voting their conscience and have no pressure on them to vote for impeachment and let it go how it may. In return Trump will give up some key positions like DACA and cooperate with some gun control legislation, like a an easy to evade Assault rifle ban that grandfathers in current models. Win win for everyone.

But is Pelosi too deep in her hate for Trump that she cant cut a deal? I dont think she is that stupid, but maybe I am wrong.

The impeached is showing the corruption that is rampant in this administration. What is going bad is that the Republican party is putting their party b4 the country. Trump is attacking the courts in their favor which will impact this country for decades to come and as long as he is doing their bidding they don't give a damn what he does.

Love to get Biden sworn in and ask about his crony capitalism, diverting US taxpayer dollars through the Ukraine to the Bidens

Biden is under no obligation to testify until Trump, Pompeo, Rudy, Mulvaney do so first

OH! Wrong answer!

maxresdefault.jpg

Nancy needs to carefully construct the pieces into a narrative that shows an inept, corrupt Trump administration using foreign aid in return for personal favors.

We all know Republicans will ignore the evidence. But Pelosi needs to make sure the voters do not

Since Moscow Mitch is going to drag out the trial, so to keep Democratic Senators in the primary contest all tied up and not out there campaigning, which is being reported as his and Trump`s plan...

I think Speaker Pelosi in that scenario should either bring it to a vote now, and hold off passing it to the Senate until the primaries are showing a person clearly in the lead, then send it over to the Senate.... from what I understand, there is no rule on when she has to send it to the Senate...

Or

The Judiciary committee needs to insist on first hand witnesses to be deposed and or testify, BEFORE any articles of impeachment are drawn up for a vote....battle it in the courts if need be, this will get the Primary candidates past Super Tuesday...

Since this is all pure political theater, it boils down to who can outmaneuver the other.

I see four options:

OH! Wrong answer!

maxresdefault.jpg

Biden will diplomatically decline unless Republicans cooperate first

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Look at CNN... oh how their language has changed over the weekend and today.

LAST WEEK - "TRUMP IS DOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!"

Over the weekend and this morning.....

"Republicans protecting trump"
"GOP buy into bogus conspiracy to protect Trump"

The NEW narrative has begun.... "Democrats fighting for justice, Republicans fight to protect the guilty President"

You can't make this stuff up!!

If Pelosi permits this to go through they're done. They will be ripped to shreds in the Senate.

The Democrats MIGHT be able to salvage SOMETHING if she applies the brakes. Still a year till the election.

But I wouldn't hold my breath were I her. Either way, they will look all the more like the fools they are.

I see four options:

OH! Wrong answer!

maxresdefault.jpg

He'll defy a Senate subpoena to talk about crony capitalism? You really think so?

If Pelosi permits this to go through they're done. They will be ripped to shreds in the Senate.

The Democrats MIGHT be able to salvage SOMETHING if she applies the brakes. Still a year till the election.

But I wouldn't hold my breath were I her. Either way, they will look all the more like the fools they are.

The Squad took over Pelosi like some tarantula wasp. She looks like Nancy, but she's doing the bidding of Soros and the Squad; she's powerless against them

Or

Pelosi can sit on it until the issue of Congressional subpoenas are resolved

Time is on her side

Not really. The longer she waits, the longer all those democrat senators have to stay in session during peak campaign season, and that's a lot of leverage Trump can use to get votes. The RNC has a lot more money than the DNC does, so they can pump money into Republican challengers who are then free to campaign while the democrats are tied up. The DNC doesn't have as much flexibility to do that. This is political theater at its finest.

The Squad took over Pelosi like some tarantula wasp. She looks like Nancy, but she's doing the bidding of Soros and the Squad; she's powerless against them

She has no choice. The Communists are now the base of the party.

Until the time is right,

----------------------

Second, Trump wanted to make sure the money was spend as promised and not redirected to some DC political family

OBAMA DIDN'T SEND THE UKRAINE A SINGLE FUCKING PENNY TO FIGHT THE RUSSIANS. TRUMPS GAVE THEM THESE:

Let me stop you right there in your tracks...

When the Congress passes appropriations in both houses, and the President signs it,

IT BECOMES LAW.... And that law to deliver the congressionally passed aid for a country at war can not be messed with, by the President, without him getting congressional approval, according to the law.

I see four options:

I would love to see Trump under oath, that would be MUST SEE TV.

Until the time is right,

----------------------

When the Congress passes appropriations in both houses, and the President signs it,

IT BECOMES LAW.... And that law to deliver the congressionally passed aid can not be messed with, by the President, without him getting congressional approval, according to the law.

:auiqs.jpg:

The President is the executor of the law. Like Obama and all preceding predecessors, he can execute it, or not.

Until the time is right,

----------------------

IT BECOMES LAW.... And that law to deliver the congressionally passed aid for a country at war can not be messed with, by the President, without him getting congressional approval, according to the law.

Jesus.... :rolleyes:

OH! Wrong answer!

maxresdefault.jpg

He'll defy a Senate subpoena to talk about crony capitalism? You really think so?

Defy?
Of course not. He will just tie it up in the courts like Republicans have done

Forum List

Back