So, is Parler now a "threat to democracy" because it does not censor "misinformation" like BigTech?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ng-media-bashes-parler-as-threat-to-democracy

From the CNN video in the link:

There's this new social media app called Parler getting a lot of attention, because conservatives are leaving, saying they're leaving Twitter and Facebook, going of to Parler, because they believe Parler is a safer space for them. What we're seeing is even more of a bunker mentality in right-wing media. And ultimately that's not good for the country."

so, we have these big tech Giants censoring the fuck out of anybody they disagree with, and they find another place to go have discussions. And now CNN is lamenting the loss of control?

This is so fucking obvious. They have lost the ability to control the message and I hate it.

For the love of a hyena tits sucking. For people who call everybody else under the sun Nazis, they sure are taking on the attributes of the fucking Nazis.

" For the love of a hyena tits sucking. For people who call everybody else under the sun Nazis, they sure are taking on the attributes of the fucking Nazis. "

feminazis
demonazis
libernazis
Hitlery
gay nazis

you are right

conservatives call everybody else under the sun NAZIS but THEY are the ones behaving like nazis
Rings pretty hollow, from the asswipes who've screeched "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!" for the last four years.

that rings pretty hollow from the ass wipes who have screeched "HILLARY IS HITLER! DEMOCRATS are NAZIS! LIBERALS are NAZIS! Obama is HITLER" for the past 20 years.....
Nope. Pointing out facts doesn't make you a Nazi.
i agree

pointing out the facts that trumpers behave like nazis makes me a rational person.
how exactly does a NAZI behave? don't give me "like you!" or other cute crap. what does a person do to be classified a NAZI to you?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ng-media-bashes-parler-as-threat-to-democracy

From the CNN video in the link:

There's this new social media app called Parler getting a lot of attention, because conservatives are leaving, saying they're leaving Twitter and Facebook, going of to Parler, because they believe Parler is a safer space for them. What we're seeing is even more of a bunker mentality in right-wing media. And ultimately that's not good for the country."

so, we have these big tech Giants censoring the fuck out of anybody they disagree with, and they find another place to go have discussions. And now CNN is lamenting the loss of control?

This is so fucking obvious. They have lost the ability to control the message and I hate it.

For the love of a hyena tits sucking. For people who call everybody else under the sun Nazis, they sure are taking on the attributes of the fucking Nazis.

" For the love of a hyena tits sucking. For people who call everybody else under the sun Nazis, they sure are taking on the attributes of the fucking Nazis. "

feminazis
demonazis
libernazis
Hitlery
gay nazis

you are right

conservatives call everybody else under the sun NAZIS but THEY are the ones behaving like nazis
Rings pretty hollow, from the asswipes who've screeched "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!" for the last four years.

that rings pretty hollow from the ass wipes who have screeched "HILLARY IS HITLER! DEMOCRATS are NAZIS! LIBERALS are NAZIS! Obama is HITLER" for the past 20 years.....
Nope. Pointing out facts doesn't make you a Nazi.
i agree

pointing out the facts that trumpers behave like nazis makes me a rational person.
You failed to list any examples of how they behave like nazis. Everything you post indicates that you're a fucking Nazi, not Trump?

Forum List

Back