So Is Trump A Drunk Or A Psychopath?

Wrong. They HAD to build McCain up, because he didn't have cadres of Koolaid-guzzling fanboys like Trump does (yes, I mean you). All they have to do with Trump is let him run his gums and promote himself, and keep the dirt to themselves until later.

If you really think the media has "thrown everything they have at him", you're as big a thin-skinned, whining pussy as your hero is.
Just make sure you're here on election night so I can make you eat your words. OK?

Really? And what do you think is going to happen on election night that's going to contradict anything I've said? Have you ever heard me say, "Oh, no, I think the American people are suddenly going to wake up from whatever drunken binge is making them support Donald Trump and any liberal you care to name and vote sensibly"? No, you haven't, because I'm a firm believer in humanity's ability to be fucking stupid.

As far as the media is concerned, I'll be here WELL before election night to say, "See, pantywaist? I told you the media was going to savage Trump, now stop crying like a little girl!" And then you can cry like a little girl at me for daring to remind you of your stupidity.

Living in a nation full of intelligent fellow citizens is clearly a pleasure I am to be denied in this lifetime, so I will at least enjoy the next five years of "I told you so".
I'm sorry you're such a hateful little prick, blinded by your personal dislike for the only candidate who can stand up to the Democrat slime machine. You think they wouldn't go after Rubio or Cruz with equal determination? You can't see past your own hatred.

When did I ever say that I thought they wouldn't go after Rubio or Cruz or anyone else with an (R) after their name? It must have been right after Trump laid out his brilliant, incisive plan for governance. :lmao:

Have you spoken to a psychiatric professional about these hallucinations you're having?

The difference, dickspank, is twofold: 1) neither Rubio nor Cruz has predicated their entire campaign on free publicity hype, and 2) neither of them has anything close to the enormous amount of baggage that Trump has. The media would have to invent scandals out of whole cloth for Rubio and Cruz; Trump does the work for them, just by being himself.
You accidentally made my point there, moron. You don't KNOW what baggage Rubio and Cruz have because no one is EXPOSING them yet. I know your hatred prevents you from comprehending this but the media are not going to attack these two unless they get the nomination. Don't you wonder why they don't mention Rubio's brother (the cocaine dealer who he gave money to) or the allegations of his gay lifestyle? How he was arrested at a gay park? Ever wonder why they're not mentioning Cruz's relationship with Goldman Sachs and how he failed to mention those loans? They know Trump is going to get the nomination and they're trying to KEEP him from getting it by exposing everything they can about him NOW, BEFORE he gets the nomination. I can't believe you're so stupid I have to explain this to you, and if you understood how these hacks operate, I wouldn't have to. You, sir (or maddam), are an idiot.

Oh, riiiiight. All this time, you were trying to make THAT point by not mentioning it even once! My God, how could I not have recognized the brilliant way you were suggesting that by never saying it?! I feel so foolish for not recognizing that your blather about "The media has already gone after Trump with everything" was actually trying to convey something utterly unrelated to your words.

Now that I have apparently carried both sides of the conversation this far, allow me to carry it further by repeating again that no one except for you has even suggested or contemplated the possibility that the media won't attack Rubio or Cruz. For no visible reason, you have now insisted twice that I have said that without my ever actually saying anything of the sort. I can only assume that you think I'm doing what you are, and "cleverly" making arguments by never saying them at all.

Or maybe you're confusing me with the voices in your head.

Tell me something, fuckstain: how do you know about Rubio's brother, or allegations of being gay (as though anyone does or would care), or Goldman Sachs to be mentioning them to me now, if the media hasn't mentioned them and I'm supposed to be wondering why? Are you psychic, or did you, in fact, read about this shit in a news article somewhere? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Meanwhile, in this withering, daunting barrage of media attacks because they're SOOOOOOO afraid that Trump will get in and *gasp!* institute policies that are indistinguishable from Hillary's (my God, the horror! We know how the media wants to avoid THAT!), have you seen investigations into his mob ties? Expose articles on the married women he's cheated on his various wives with? Investigations into the lawsuits against him, or the IRS audits he's supposedly undergoing every year, or into his finances at all?

I can't believe YOU are so stupid that I have to explain THAT to you, and if you understood how to wipe your ass without a set of directions on the bathroom wall, I wouldn't have had to now. I'll say it again, for the thinking-impaired in the audience: if your thin-skinned, crybaby ass thinks THIS is the media going all-out to torpedo Donald Trump, then you need to get away from politics right now, because you're in for a sad, rude awakening, and you're clearly too sensitive to handle it without a nervous breakdown.

Not that I think you're the cover model for Sanity Fair right now.

No one cares about Trump's baggage. As long as he blows up the establishment.

Incorrect. No one in his cadre of mouthbreathing fanboys cares, because if Trump has ever been right about anything, it's that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and fucktards like SJ would make excuses for him.

However, the general election is for everyone else who ISN'T a fanboy, most of whom aren't paying a great deal of in-depth attention right now, but definitely WILL listen to the dirt.

Where do you people think the concept of the "October Surprise" came from?

A few hours after Rubio's debate massacre of the real estate clown, Trump resorted to another Twitter rant. But this one was markedly different....he misspelled easy words...repeatedly. So is this how Trump handles adversity and pressure? Does he hit the bottle or go into such an emotional frenzy that he can't spell simple words? :disbelief:

Lightweight Marco Rubio was working hard last night. The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a chocker! Mr. Meltdown.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016 Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016

Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!

Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016

He's never had a drink in his life
Not sure about the other
he doesn't drink or smoke but he never forgets to remind people of his fancy business school he attended

Just make sure you're here on election night so I can make you eat your words. OK?

Really? And what do you think is going to happen on election night that's going to contradict anything I've said? Have you ever heard me say, "Oh, no, I think the American people are suddenly going to wake up from whatever drunken binge is making them support Donald Trump and any liberal you care to name and vote sensibly"? No, you haven't, because I'm a firm believer in humanity's ability to be fucking stupid.

As far as the media is concerned, I'll be here WELL before election night to say, "See, pantywaist? I told you the media was going to savage Trump, now stop crying like a little girl!" And then you can cry like a little girl at me for daring to remind you of your stupidity.

Living in a nation full of intelligent fellow citizens is clearly a pleasure I am to be denied in this lifetime, so I will at least enjoy the next five years of "I told you so".
I'm sorry you're such a hateful little prick, blinded by your personal dislike for the only candidate who can stand up to the Democrat slime machine. You think they wouldn't go after Rubio or Cruz with equal determination? You can't see past your own hatred.

When did I ever say that I thought they wouldn't go after Rubio or Cruz or anyone else with an (R) after their name? It must have been right after Trump laid out his brilliant, incisive plan for governance. :lmao:

Have you spoken to a psychiatric professional about these hallucinations you're having?

The difference, dickspank, is twofold: 1) neither Rubio nor Cruz has predicated their entire campaign on free publicity hype, and 2) neither of them has anything close to the enormous amount of baggage that Trump has. The media would have to invent scandals out of whole cloth for Rubio and Cruz; Trump does the work for them, just by being himself.
You accidentally made my point there, moron. You don't KNOW what baggage Rubio and Cruz have because no one is EXPOSING them yet. I know your hatred prevents you from comprehending this but the media are not going to attack these two unless they get the nomination. Don't you wonder why they don't mention Rubio's brother (the cocaine dealer who he gave money to) or the allegations of his gay lifestyle? How he was arrested at a gay park? Ever wonder why they're not mentioning Cruz's relationship with Goldman Sachs and how he failed to mention those loans? They know Trump is going to get the nomination and they're trying to KEEP him from getting it by exposing everything they can about him NOW, BEFORE he gets the nomination. I can't believe you're so stupid I have to explain this to you, and if you understood how these hacks operate, I wouldn't have to. You, sir (or maddam), are an idiot.

Oh, riiiiight. All this time, you were trying to make THAT point by not mentioning it even once! My God, how could I not have recognized the brilliant way you were suggesting that by never saying it?! I feel so foolish for not recognizing that your blather about "The media has already gone after Trump with everything" was actually trying to convey something utterly unrelated to your words.

Now that I have apparently carried both sides of the conversation this far, allow me to carry it further by repeating again that no one except for you has even suggested or contemplated the possibility that the media won't attack Rubio or Cruz. For no visible reason, you have now insisted twice that I have said that without my ever actually saying anything of the sort. I can only assume that you think I'm doing what you are, and "cleverly" making arguments by never saying them at all.

Tell me something, fuckstain: how do you know about Rubio's brother, or allegations of being gay (as though anyone does or would care), or Goldman Sachs to be mentioning them to me now, if the media hasn't mentioned them and I'm supposed to be wondering why? Are you psychic, or did you, in fact, read about this shit in a news article somewhere? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Meanwhile, in this withering, daunting barrage of media attacks because they're SOOOOOOO afraid that Trump will get in and *gasp!* institute policies that are indistinguishable from Hillary's (my God, the horror! We know how the media wants to avoid THAT!), have you seen investigations into his mob ties? Expose articles on the married women he's cheated on his various wives with? Investigations into the lawsuits against him, or the IRS audits he's supposedly undergoing every year, or into his finances at all?

I can't believe YOU are so stupid that I have to explain THAT to you, and if you understood how to wipe your ass without a set of directions on the bathroom wall, I wouldn't have had to now. I'll say it again, for the thinking-impaired in the audience: if your thin-skinned, crybaby ass thinks THIS is the media going all-out to torpedo Donald Trump, then you need to get away from politics right now, because you're in for a sad, rude awakening, and you're clearly too sensitive to handle it without a nervous breakdown.

Be careful there, fuck face, you're liable to have a stroke. Watching idiots like you melt down in full panic mode over Trump is one of the reasons I like politics so much. I'm gonna like it even more when he locks up the nomination after Super Tuesday and you piss your pants for all of us to see. IF you're stupid enough to show up, that is. Don't forget to take your meds tonight so you can sleep, and remember, I'm laughing my ass off at you. :lmao:

A few hours after Rubio's debate massacre of the real estate clown, Trump resorted to another Twitter rant. But this one was markedly different....he misspelled easy words...repeatedly. So is this how Trump handles adversity and pressure? Does he hit the bottle or go into such an emotional frenzy that he can't spell simple words? :disbelief:

Lightweight Marco Rubio was working hard last night. The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a chocker! Mr. Meltdown.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016 Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!

Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Trump has some kind of personality disorder.

Be careful there, fuck face, you're liable to have a stroke. Watching idiots like you melt down in full panic mode over Trump is one of the reasons I like politics so much. I'm gonna like it even more when he locks up the nomination after Super Tuesday and you piss your pants for all of us to see. IF you're stupid enough to show up, that is. Don't forget to take your meds tonight so you can sleep, and remember, I'm laughing my ass off at you. :lmao:

I really admire your grasp of the Trump-style debate tactics: say nothing of any worth or substance, hurl lots of juvenile insults (profanities a plus), and then congratulate yourself on how you "won" by convincing people you're too damned stupid to be worth talking to.

The only question remaining is if you, like him, are doing it to compensate for Tiny Dick Syndrome. Any insight you'd care to offer?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Trump has some kind of personality disorder.

I wonder if it would be possible for him to attract so many followers with personality disorders if he didn't have one himself.

I really admire your grasp of the Trump-style debate tactics: say nothing of any worth or substance, hurl lots of juvenile insults (profanities a plus), and then congratulate yourself on how you "won" by convincing people you're too damned stupid to be worth talking to.

The only question remaining is if you, like him, are doing it to compensate for Tiny Dick Syndrome. Any insight you'd care to offer?
I doubt if you see the irony in your post, being that you're still in meltdown mode, but I'm sure everyone else can see it. Look at your previous posts and you'll see that you just described yourself.

So Is Trump A Drunk Or A Psychopath?
Are you sure you phrased that correctly? Shouldn't it be:
"So Is Clinton A Drunk Or A Psychopath?"

I doubt if you see the irony in your post, being that you're still in meltdown mode, but I'm sure everyone else can see it. Look at your previous posts and you'll see that you just described yourself.

Irony - a Trumpette saying someone else is in "meltdown" mode. Your hero's whole campaign is about frothing lunatics like you rampaging through the electoral system in a psychotic Trumper tantrum.

"Everyone else sees it" only applies if "everyone else" is other Trump worshipers, and I would have to believe you idiots think before I could even begin to try to care WHAT you think.

So a psychopath would....if another 911 happened...turn the country from which the terrorists came into a lake of glass.

On the other hand, our current narcissistic sociopath has romped through the world groveling, apologizing, promoting a "Strength-through-Weakness" agenda.

And the left sees nothing wrong in that?????

Irony - a Trumpette saying someone else is in "meltdown" mode. Your hero's whole campaign is about frothing lunatics like you rampaging through the electoral system in a psychotic Trumper tantrum.

"Everyone else sees it" only applies if "everyone else" is other Trump worshipers, and I would have to believe you idiots think before I could even begin to try to care WHAT you think.
If you didn't care WHAT I think, you wouldn't keep posting and melting down. You must have an empty life. You spewed your hate until you passed out last night, then jumped back on the computer the minute you woke up this morning and went right back at it. You should seek professional help. Maybe there's a support group in your area you could join to work out your frustrations over Trump becoming your next President. Just a suggestion.

If you didn't care WHAT I think, you wouldn't keep posting and melting down. You must have an empty life. You spewed your hate until you passed out last night, then jumped back on the computer the minute you woke up this morning and went right back at it. You should seek professional help. Maybe there's a support group in your area you could join to work out your frustrations over Trump becoming your next President. Just a suggestion.

You think this is about you and your alleged thoughts? Well, you are a Trumpette, so it's not surprising you're a narcissistic pinhead like your hero.

There have always been people who get ahead simply by steamrolling others, overcoming them through sheer force of will. I'll bet most of us have known people like that.

They're not necessarily unusually intelligent or skilled or talented or dignified or principled; they're simply willing to do and/or say absolutely anything it takes to come out on top in any given situation. They're willing to roll in the mud and fight as dirty as necessary.

I think that's all this is. Unfortunately, it's for the White House.

Forum List

Back