So Is Trump A Drunk Or A Psychopath?

You're entitled to your opinion but in case you haven't noticed, the media rats HAVE been trying to destroy Trump all along. WAKEY WAKEY.

Sure they've reported his gaffes but then drop it and crawl back into the weeds. The ambush they're waiting to spring is when it really counts.....when the GOP is committed to him without a second option....then they'll pounce like a pride of lions and we'll be screwed for another 4 years.
Nope. If they were setting him up like you're saying, they would be promoting him the same way they promoted McCain in 2008, saying he wouldn't be so bad, and it worked like a charm. They're not doing that with Trump, they've thrown everything they have at him with as much vitriol as possible. You can tell they're worried, otherwise they would just sit back while he secured the nomination and THEN throw everything they have at him. You're wrong.

Wrong. They HAD to build McCain up, because he didn't have cadres of Koolaid-guzzling fanboys like Trump does (yes, I mean you). All they have to do with Trump is let him run his gums and promote himself, and keep the dirt to themselves until later.

If you really think the media has "thrown everything they have at him", you're as big a thin-skinned, whining pussy as your hero is.

You're entitled to your opinion but in case you haven't noticed, the media rats HAVE been trying to destroy Trump all along. WAKEY WAKEY.

Sure they've reported his gaffes but then drop it and crawl back into the weeds. The ambush they're waiting to spring is when it really counts.....when the GOP is committed to him without a second option....then they'll pounce like a pride of lions and we'll be screwed for another 4 years.
Nope. If they were setting him up like you're saying, they would be promoting him the same way they promoted McCain in 2008, saying he wouldn't be so bad, and it worked like a charm. They're not doing that with Trump, they've thrown everything they have at him with as much vitriol as possible. You can tell they're worried, otherwise they would just sit back while he secured the nomination and THEN throw everything they have at him. You're wrong.

Wrong. They HAD to build McCain up, because he didn't have cadres of Koolaid-guzzling fanboys like Trump does (yes, I mean you). All they have to do with Trump is let him run his gums and promote himself, and keep the dirt to themselves until later.

If you really think the media has "thrown everything they have at him", you're as big a thin-skinned, whining pussy as your hero is.
Just make sure you're here on election night so I can make you eat your words. OK?

Just a drunk would be great news! But he's not, he's a child that can't comb his own hair that wants to date his daughter and wants to torture people even if they don't have any information and wants to go after their families.

Drunk...or Psychopath. Yeah that's a tough one.

Last edited:
Just a drunk would be great news! But he's not, he's a child that can't comb his own hair that wants to date his daughter and wants to torture people even if they don't have any information and wants go after their families.

And this is why you are disregarded.

Just a drunk would be great news! But he's not, he's a child that can't comb his own hair that wants to date his daughter and wants to torture people even if they don't have any information and wants go after their families.

Beautiful, lol. You really think your opinion carries weight? When humor is used to destroy someone's pile of bullshit they really get angry about it.

Nothing new. Carry on.

Beautiful, lol. You really think your opinion carries weight? When humor is used to destroy someone's pile of bullshit they really get angry about it.

Nothing new. Carry on.
The only humor I see in your posts is your belief that it's humor.

Nothing new. Carry on.

When I find someone that I want to ignore, I add them to the ignore list. You don't qualify because you simply disagree or don't like something I said. It is only the people that project mental vomitus onto the rest of the world that go to ignore.

However, feel free to add ME to ignore if I upset you too much. And I'm sure my humor isn't funny to many. I come here to entertain myself first. If someone else gets a laugh from it cool, if not, no worries.

:bye1:

Nothing new. Carry on.

When I find someone that I want to ignore, I add them to the ignore list. You don't qualify because you simply disagree or don't like something I said. It is only the people that project mental vomitus onto the rest of the world that go to ignore.

However, feel free to add ME to ignore if I upset you too much. And I'm sure my humor isn't funny to many. I come here to entertain myself first. If someone else gets a laugh from it cool, if not, no worries.

You don't upset me at all and I doubt if anyone cares about your ignore policy.

Nothing new. Carry on.

What about my sarcasm policy. Its a big hit with the chicks!

Nothing new. Carry on.

What about my sarcasm policy. Its a big hit with the chicks!

Now you're on the right track!

A few hours after Rubio's debate massacre of the real estate clown, Trump resorted to another Twitter rant. But this one was markedly different....he misspelled easy words...repeatedly. So is this how Trump handles adversity and pressure? Does he hit the bottle or go into such an emotional frenzy that he can't spell simple words? :disbelief:

Lightweight Marco Rubio was working hard last night. The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a chocker! Mr. Meltdown.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016 Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016

Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016

Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016

Question...You posted 3 Tweets out of how many?

Trump is neither, but the Hildebeast is BOTH!

hillarybooze.gif

Just make sure you're here on election night so I can make you eat your words. OK?

Really? And what do you think is going to happen on election night that's going to contradict anything I've said? Have you ever heard me say, "Oh, no, I think the American people are suddenly going to wake up from whatever drunken binge is making them support Donald Trump and any liberal you care to name and vote sensibly"? No, you haven't, because I'm a firm believer in humanity's ability to be fucking stupid.

As far as the media is concerned, I'll be here WELL before election night to say, "See, pantywaist? I told you the media was going to savage Trump, now stop crying like a little girl!" And then you can cry like a little girl at me for daring to remind you of your stupidity.

Living in a nation full of intelligent fellow citizens is clearly a pleasure I am to be denied in this lifetime, so I will at least enjoy the next five years of "I told you so".

Really? And what do you think is going to happen on election night that's going to contradict anything I've said? Have you ever heard me say, "Oh, no, I think the American people are suddenly going to wake up from whatever drunken binge is making them support Donald Trump and any liberal you care to name and vote sensibly"? No, you haven't, because I'm a firm believer in humanity's ability to be fucking stupid.

As far as the media is concerned, I'll be here WELL before election night to say, "See, pantywaist? I told you the media was going to savage Trump, now stop crying like a little girl!" And then you can cry like a little girl at me for daring to remind you of your stupidity.

Living in a nation full of intelligent fellow citizens is clearly a pleasure I am to be denied in this lifetime, so I will at least enjoy the next five years of "I told you so".
I'm sorry you're such a hateful little prick, blinded by your personal dislike for the only candidate who can stand up to the Democrat slime machine. You think they wouldn't go after Rubio or Cruz with equal determination? You can't see past your own hatred.

I'm sorry you're such a hateful little prick, blinded by your personal dislike for the only candidate who can stand up to the Democrat slime machine. You think they wouldn't go after Rubio or Cruz with equal determination? You can't see past your own hatred.

When did I ever say that I thought they wouldn't go after Rubio or Cruz or anyone else with an (R) after their name? It must have been right after Trump laid out his brilliant, incisive plan for governance. :lmao:

Have you spoken to a psychiatric professional about these hallucinations you're having?

The difference, dickspank, is twofold: 1) neither Rubio nor Cruz has predicated their entire campaign on free publicity hype, and 2) neither of them has anything close to the enormous amount of baggage that Trump has. The media would have to invent scandals out of whole cloth for Rubio and Cruz; Trump does the work for them, just by being himself.

When did I ever say that I thought they wouldn't go after Rubio or Cruz or anyone else with an (R) after their name? It must have been right after Trump laid out his brilliant, incisive plan for governance. :lmao:

Have you spoken to a psychiatric professional about these hallucinations you're having?

The difference, dickspank, is twofold: 1) neither Rubio nor Cruz has predicated their entire campaign on free publicity hype, and 2) neither of them has anything close to the enormous amount of baggage that Trump has. The media would have to invent scandals out of whole cloth for Rubio and Cruz; Trump does the work for them, just by being himself.
You accidentally made my point there, moron. You don't KNOW what baggage Rubio and Cruz have because no one is EXPOSING them yet. I know your hatred prevents you from comprehending this but the media are not going to attack these two unless they get the nomination. Don't you wonder why they don't mention Rubio's brother (the cocaine dealer who he gave money to) or the allegations of his gay lifestyle? How he was arrested at a gay park? Ever wonder why they're not mentioning Cruz's relationship with Goldman Sachs and how he failed to mention those loans? They know Trump is going to get the nomination and they're trying to KEEP him from getting it by exposing everything they can about him NOW, BEFORE he gets the nomination. I can't believe you're so stupid I have to explain this to you, and if you understood how these hacks operate, I wouldn't have to. You, sir (or maddam), are an idiot.

Forum List

Back