So Is Trump A Drunk Or A Psychopath?

I think it's that he's a psychopath.

Psychopaths are physically violent. He's a sociopath, yes. Google it and you will see he fulfills most points. The over-sexualizing is something we can only speculate about.
Psychopath and sociopath are the same thing.

No, they are not. If they were there wouldn't be two different words.

so·ci·o·path
  1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
psy·cho·path
  1. a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.
Ok. Most of the time when people say psychopath, they mean sociopath. Psychology got confused in its terminology at some point.

If Rubio were actually elected he would be overwhelmed before his inauguration, throwing the White House into disarray and open to those who could and would manipulate him.

He has never had to manage anything except his own personal political career. The suit just doesn't get much emptier.
Sounds like Obama.

Ok. Most of the time when people say psychopath, they mean sociopath. Psychology got confused in its terminology at some point.

I used the correct term....a sociopath is simply an asshole with no conscience....a psychopath is a coward who threatens to punch a protester in face while wearing body armor and surrounded by secret service. Psychopaths are notorious chickenshits who only attack the helpless and outnumbered.

If those little tiny fingers of his indicate what many seem to infer about penis size, his mental condition might be explained. He is simply a victim of LDS.

What is LDS? Latter Day Saints (Mormons)? Hardly. And shoe/glove size has nothing to do with the size of the junk.
Little Dick Syndrome

Believe it or not, there was a thread about this topic here last week.

Why wouldn't I believe it?

I don't know about his penis size but he's got very large stones.
If you are familiar at all with Manhattan and real estate, you would understand.
It's not for guppies or dolphins, but sharks only.
Napoleon was a bad ass little crazy motherfucker.

Confirmed that you don't know what you are talking about.

Even the mid-level real estate agent is "Jaws" in comparison to other parts of the country. Property is scarce and the competition is fierce. Remember, it's an island.
If you have the clout to buy and knock out a section on 5th Avenue, you really are good a making deals.

Ya, I am not familiar with the area. I was born in a different borough of the city and only went to Manhatten for weekends and partying.

A thread about what kind of mental illness the possible future President is controlled by. Is this a great country or what?

I think I'd rather vote for one who spelled it "honour" - showing he was not confined to English (American sort) as a mere single language.

Do liberals somehow think having NO experience with other languages is somehow laudable?

How is Hillary going to bring about income inequality while sitting in a prison cell?

I'd vote for Charlie Manson before I'd vote for Clinturd....This is amateur hour if you have to label me a fucking lib for telling you to open your eyes about Trump.

This thread could make some of us the subject of a midnight raid and disappearance if that asshole gets elected.

This thread could make some of us the subject of a midnight raid and disappearance if that asshole gets elected.

Nah, nobody would follow an unlawful order from Donny having a shit fit....Within a month whomever he talked into being his VP would have him declared unfit for office and have him put in a mental hospital. :lol:

Judging by your ranting on this thread I would bet you would vote for Charlie Manson over anybody.

Rubio is my candidate....now you gonna make fun of his ears like you hero is doing today?

Those tweets read like a drunk to me.
You idiots run around on here throwing the "drunk" accusation at anyone you disagree with but NEVER someone of like mind. It's as stupid as the rampant racist accusations. Don't you people have something of substance to offer, rather than shooting blanks ?

Those tweets read like a drunk to me.
You idiots run around on here throwing the "drunk" accusation at anyone you disagree with but NEVER someone of like mind. It's as stupid as the rampant racist accusations. Don't you people have something of substance to offer, rather than shooting blanks ?
Those tweets don't read like a drunk to you?

Judging by your ranting on this thread I would bet you would vote for Charlie Manson over anybody.

Rubio is my candidate....now you gonna make fun of his ears like you hero is doing today?
No, I'm gonna laugh at the fact that he's trailing by 20 points in his own state and you think he has a chance of winning the presidency.

A few hours after Rubio's debate massacre of the real estate clown, Trump resorted to another Twitter rant. But this one was markedly different....he misspelled easy words...repeatedly. So is this how Trump handles adversity and pressure? Does he hit the bottle or go into such an emotional frenzy that he can't spell simple words? :disbelief:

Lightweight Marco Rubio was working hard last night. The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a chocker! Mr. Meltdown.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016 Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016

Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016

Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016

Narcissistic personality disorder.

Forum List

Back