So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

OH but YOU want the government to distribute this wealth right... remember that's what this is all about... some unknown people in the government distributing wealth. NOT creating wealth but distributing!
I am not asking Government to redistribute wealth but to stop subsidizing those who do not need it

Supply Side Economics is a failure. We need to invest in working Americans…not the super wealthy

Biden doesn't "CONFLATE"! Individual and corporations are in the top 10% of taxpayers. REGARDLESS.
So you are saying that Biden shouldn't conflate individual taxpayers but only corporations?
Do you know what the AVERAGE American corporation gross revenue is? Of course not you don't do any research you just spout off your totally uninformed opinion!
You clearly don't know what conflate means.

You started the OP and whined about Biden going after corporations for more tax money.

Then, to prove corporations already pay a lot, you posted information about INDIVIDUAL taxes.

Conflate.

Get a dictionary.

WTF?

People that are currently working, like me, add to the pot every month.
So, in your opinion, that amounts to "nothing to back it up."
That's called theft. Other people's money is not how you back a legitimate investment.

Conservatives look at Social Security as some type of savings account

In reality, if you are disabled on the job, you receive benefits
If you die, your family is protected

Your .401k doesn’t do that

We know it's not savings. It's a Ponzi scheme.

It happens to do with the wealthy being more capable of paying a higher tax rate than poor people

Simple math
Why would anyone want them to pay a higher percentage than anyone else? That is unfair, even in mathmatical terms.

Even you aren't so stupid that you do not understand this is not the entire story.
Or are you?
Do all of the apparently stupid, irresponsible people in your life spend all their income of food?
No?
What else do they spend it on?
Are you intentionally obtuse?

Food, shelter, transportation to work, clothing, ET CETERA...the basics of life...eat up all their earnings.

Who ends up paying more and who ends up paying less?

I can assure you the wealthy will pay less
The FAIR tax has everyone paying the same rate.

Lets do some math….

Assume a 20% rate for shit’s and grins.

poor guy who makes $20,000 per year pays $4,000.

Rich guy making $2,000,000 per year pays $ 400,000.

Now, who pays more?

Use your own numbers to show us how the rich guy will pay less rightwinger

The FAIR tax has everyone paying the same rate.

Lets do some math….

Assume a 20% rate for shit’s and grins.

poor guy who makes $20,000 per year pays $4,000.

Rich guy making $2,000,000 per year pays $ 400,000.

Now, who pays more?

Use your own numbers to show us how the rich guy will pay less rightwinger
That's a $4,000 tax INCREASE on a guy who only makes $20K to start with.

It's a HUGE tax CUT for that rich guy

What you're talking about is a MASSIVE shift of wealth from those who already HAVE the least to those that have the most

That's a $4,000 tax INCREASE on a guy who only makes $20K to start with.

It's a HUGE tax CUT for that rich guy

What you're talking about is a MASSIVE shift of wealth from those who already HAVE the least to those that have the most
Not what you said before. You keep moving the goal posts.

Simple question: who pays more?

Not what you said before. You keep moving the goal posts.

Simple question: who pays more?
It’s not what I said before because you had not laid out your example and your example showed the flaw in your argument

Still...nobody can give a good reason why the rich stop paying SS taxes at a certain point and the rest of us do not.

When liberals speak of "fair share" this is object lesson 1.

There is a cap on what you can get back per month. That cap is set to those paying up to 150k per year. As I mentioned before, the cap is actually too low. You want people to continue to pay SS tax on wages in which they will NEVER get their money back. You want welfare.

There is a cap on what you can get back per month. That cap is set to those paying up to 150k per year. As I mentioned before, the cap is actually too low. You want people to continue to pay SS tax on wages in which they will NEVER get their money back. You want welfare.
Not even remotely true but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Good way to stiffle ingenuity and risk. Just because you don’t have the drive to surpass lead fry cook doesn’t give you the right to take other people’s money.
We have historically had upper tax rates well above 50 percent for the most wealthy.
It did not stifle ingenuity or risk

The US prospered

You clearly don't know what conflate means.

You started the OP and whined about Biden going after corporations for more tax money.

Then, to prove corporations already pay a lot, you posted information about INDIVIDUAL taxes.

Conflate.

Get a dictionary.
This is what I wrote "Biden to big corporations and the ultra-wealthy"
Now the IRS doesn't distinguish tax payers in the below table... It says All taxpayers!
This includes "big corporations and the ultra-wealthy"
So where is the conflation? "the merging of two or more sets of information, texts, ideas, etc. into one."
I didn't do the "conflation"... Biden did as well as the IRS!
taxreveunebypayer.png

Forum List

Back