So let me get this straight...

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Florida
...from what I just heard from the leading Democratic presidential candidates, they will:

a) Take away everyone's private healthcare plans.

and

b) Give free healthcare to illegal immigrants.

Seriously?

Wow, that sounds like a winning platform to run on.

...from what I just heard from the leading Democratic presidential candidates, they will:

and

Seriously?

Did they?

Gotta remember Hillary got more votes, they just were poorly placed.

and

Seriously?

Only Sanders and Harris raised their hand for taking away private healthcare. The rest were against it.

I didn’t hear anybody say they would give free healthcare to illegal immigrants. They said illegal immigrants could buy in so they had access to healthcare.

and

Seriously?

Only Sanders and Harris raised their hand for taking away private healthcare. The rest were against it.

I didn’t hear anybody say they would give free healthcare to illegal immigrants. They said illegal immigrants could buy in so they had access to healthcare.

Those assholes aren’t willing to say out loud what they really want to do.
Every one of them would vote to scrap private healthcare in favor of single payer state run if they had the chance.

and

Seriously?

That wasn't the question. The question was "Would you be willing to give up your private healthcare for gov't run healthcare?"

And Cory Booker did not raise his hand. The son of a bitch "co-sponsored" Bernies bill that WOULD eliminate private insurance. But he doesn't want to give up his own.

He's a dumbfuck hypocritical liberal just like the rest of them. These debates are cannon fodder. God this is wonderful. Now I know Trump has 4 more years.

and

Seriously?

Those assholes aren’t willing to say out loud what they really want to do.
Every one of them would vote to scrap private healthcare in favor of single payer state run if they had the chance.
Well thank god we have you who can read minds! #delusional

and

Seriously?

That wasn't the question. The question was "Would you be willing to give up your private healthcare for gov't run healthcare?"

And Cory Booker did not raise his hand. The son of a bitch "co-sponsored" Bernies bill that WOULD eliminate private insurance. But he doesn't want to give up his own.

He's a dumbfuck hypocritical liberal just like the rest of them. These debates are cannon fodder. God this is wonderful. Now I know Trump has 4 more years.
Well at least he speaks Spanish

Anyone who want the Government running health care for 300 million Americans is bat shit crazy.

Anything the Government touches turns into mountains of red tape, paperwork up the ass and long waits. The VA is a good example.

HC should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs and Government shouldn't be anywhere near it.

Single payer my ass.

and

Seriously?

No on A. Only 2 from last nights debates said they would get rid of private health care plans.

Yes on B---from last night's debates only. But the first line up from Wednesday wasn't all on board for that.

and

Seriously?

No on A. Only 2 from last nights debates said they would get rid of private health care plans.

Yes on B---from last night's debates only. But the first line up from Wednesday wasn't all on board for that.

And they all want open borders too. Open borders and free healthcare, what could possibly go wrong?

and

Seriously?

That is just their first day in office.

and

Seriously?

And they all want open borders too. Open borders and free healthcare, what could possibly go wrong?

Yo Diva where in Florida do you live??

I live in Melbourne on the East Cast.

Welcome to the board.

and

Seriously?

You weren’t listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and

Seriously?

New Green Deal, Medicare For All, Reparations, Free Education, and add in the 23 Trillion we already paid in The War on Poverty, and The Left Tard Agenda costs

$252 Trillion Dollars.

and

Seriously?

They all said it was every human beings right to healthcare, and illegals were humans too. They claimed free. Nothing is free.

and

Seriously?

That is just their first day in office.

Except for Biden, he'll still be trying to beat Trump.

and

Seriously?

They all said it was every human beings right to healthcare, and illegals were humans too. They claimed free. Nothing is free.

I heard access... and Mayor Pete spoke specifically about them buying in like everybody else. Access... not free.

Forum List

Back