So, lets review what 2 weeks of Trump have done for us....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
On domestic policies, we can all "rejoice" that:

1. Mexico is NOT paying for any "beautiful wall" and that even right wingers in congress can't come up with the money from US taxpayers to build this campaign lie (fiasco.)

2. The ACA is such a hot potato that now, the term "replace" is being revised to the term "re-work" (which is fine by me).

3. Those poor, picked on banks and wall street investors can restart their cheating on mortgages and retirement plans.

4. Those coal mining outfits can now pollute rivers and streams to their heart content.

5. People wit mental health issues can "safely" buy assault weapons because.....well, because gun manufacturers and the NRA need the business and screw kids and others from massacres by "troubled" Americans

On the foreign front, our beloved Trump is goading Iran and telling our allies that if they didn't think that he was a childish bully before, he is here to put that doubt to rest.....

If right wingers think they're winners, they're dumber than we had previously thought.

ALWAYS REMEMBER RIGHT WINGERS ....don't label yourself the popular majority....you're not.

Last edited:

1. Mexico is NOT paying for any "beautiful wall" and that even right wingers in congress can come up with the money for US taxpayers to build this campaign lie (fiasco.)

2. The ACA is such a hot potato that now, the term "replace" is being revised to the term "re-work" (which is fine by me.

3. Those poor, picked on banks and wall street investors can restart their cheating on mortgages and retirement plans.

4. Those coal mining outfits can now pollute river and streams to their heart content.

5. People wit mental health issues can "safely" buy assault weapons because.....well, because gun manufacturers and the NRA need the business and screw kids and others from massacres by "troubled" Americans

On the foreign front, our beloved Trump is goading Iran and telling our allies that if they didn't think that he was a childish bully before, he is here to put that doubt to rest.....

If right wingers think they're winners, they're dumber than we had previously thought.

ALWAYS REMEMBER RIGHT WINGERS ....don't label yourself the popular majority....you're not.
We're in charge. End of story...

1. Mexico is NOT paying for any "beautiful wall" and that even right wingers in congress can come up with the money for US taxpayers to build this campaign lie (fiasco.)

2. The ACA is such a hot potato that now, the term "replace" is being revised to the term "re-work" (which is fine by me.

4. Those coal mining outfits can now pollute river and streams to their heart content.

LOL. Really?

Exactly what is it that you are in charge of? LOL.

LOL. Really?

The moron is in charge of "buying his own rope to hang himself".......LOL

LOL. Really?

This thread; so far...

Well see, that's what the problem is with you Communist/Progressive Snowflakes. You need to start asking what you can do for your country. Y'all need to read up some on the last credible Democrat President. John F. Kennedy had it right. It's not only about what the Government can do for you.

Well see, that's what the problem is with you Communist/Progressive Snowflakes. You need to start asking what you can do for your country. Y'all need to read up some on the last credible Democrat President. It's not only about what the Government can do for you.

Good boy, you used both "communist" AND "snowflake".....Now go have another drink and take a nap.

Well see, that's what the problem is with you Communist/Progressive Snowflakes. You need to start asking what you can do for your country. Y'all need to read up some on the last credible Democrat President. It's not only about what the Government can do for you.

Good boy, you used both "communist" AND "snowflake".....Now go have another drink and take a nap.

Seriously, that's where you Snowflakes continue to go wrong. It's not only about what your country can do for you. It's also about what you can do for your country. What are you doing for your country right now? Are you doing enough? Are you just sitting back waiting for Government to do something for you?

Another "Nattie" thread ?

I guess Lakhota must be taking a fatigue day from being butthurt....

And Nattie is filling in.

I don't care for Trump.

But watching you scream like a stuck pig is really worth having him in there.

I'll yield to your vast knowledge and experience with stuck pigs......But I'm actually having a great time slamming the Trumpster and the morons (like you) who actually swallowed his bullshit....with a smile and a cheer.

Obamas greetings.jpg
Trumputin has done nothing for America. He has however done a lot of damage to world economic relations. And the rope someone wanted is almost free.

I'll yield to your vast knowledge and experience with stuck pigs......But I'm actually having a great time slamming the Trumpster and the morons (like you) who actually swallowed his bullshit....with a smile and a cheer.

Are you really 'having a great time?' Or are just expressing bitter hateful butt-hurt? I'm gonna have to go with the latter. Sounds like you have a very serious case of BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). I wish you luck with that. Hopefully, there's some treatments available.

You seem to have recovered nicely from election night...glad it's not keeping ya up at night anymore

Are you really 'having a great time?' Or are just expressing bitter hateful butt-hurt? I'm gonna have to go with the latter. Sounds like you have a very serious case of BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). I wish you luck with that. There are treatments available.

Do you really have permission from sean hannity to use BHDS??? LOL

Let me ask you this of your half brain....Is it better to attack stupidity or defend an orange clown?

Well see, that's what the problem is with you Communist/Progressive Snowflakes. You need to start asking what you can do for your country. Y'all need to read up some on the last credible Democrat President. John F. Kennedy had it right. It's not only about what the Government can do for you.

You do realize JFK was calling for volunteers for the Peace Corps?

He never said the country shouldn't do things for the people

You forgot they are working on getting rid of gun free zones around schools.

Are you really 'having a great time?' Or are just expressing bitter hateful butt-hurt? I'm gonna have to go with the latter. Sounds like you have a very serious case of BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). I wish you luck with that. There are treatments available.

Do you really have permission from sean hannity to use BHDS??? LOL

Let me ask you this of your half brain....Is it better to attack stupidity or defend an orange clown?
Yeah, you don't at all come across as unhinged, no really, you don't.

You forgot they are working on getting rid of gun free zones around schools.

I'm sure that right wingers will "defend" this obscene notion with statements like, ".....the only way to stop a bad 5 year old with a gun, is to have a good kindergartner with a gun."

Forum List

Back