So...Liberals gave us Trump, all of D.C., unified quality Americans and brought back racism.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Should we even tell them what they're doing? How else will they shoot themselves in the foot?

Regressives, not liberals.

Two different things.
In the OP's signature: Why the hell do I have to press #1 for English? Did America move?
We need greater diversity really means: We need fewer whites

And his avi celebrates the Confederacy. But hey, anybody who opposes Trump is a "regressive," and it's their fault. :rolleyes:

Two different things.
In the OP's signature: Why the hell do I have to press #1 for English? Did America move?

And his avi celebrates the Confederacy. But hey, anybody who opposes Trump is a "regressive," and it's their fault. :rolleyes:

Can we get an English translation please?

Two different things.

Regressives were around before Trump, and in fact you helped get him elected with your behaviors.

But I know, don't look in the mirror, whatever you do.

Two different things.

Regressives were around before Trump, and in fact you helped get him elected with your behaviors.

But I know, don't look in the mirror, whatever you do.
I helped get his opponent 3 million more votes than him. I have no control over Comey lying about restarting investigations into Hillary days before the election. I have no control about the same guy hiding that Trump actually was under investigation. I have no control over Russia exerting its influence in favor of Trump, with the support of his voters. I have no control if Trump's fool supporters fall for it all.

I'll stand by what I believe in, and fuck you, thank you very much.

Should we even tell them what they're doing? How else will they shoot themselves in the foot?
Nah, don't 'look a gift horse in the mouth'.

Let's see....

- Brought back racism'

- Introduced self-proclaimed 'un-American anarchist' fascism, using violence to shut down free speech and assembly

- Introduced open disrespect for the country / national anthem

- 100% public commitment to Obstructionism for the good of the Party

- Continuing to insult the people who voted for Trump, to include Democrats who voted for him

'Steady as she goes, snowflakes....' :p

Forum List

Back