So much for Party unity and inclusion

Protesters took over 1 of 3 media tents, and refused to speak to reporters. Their mouths were covered in tape. Police blocked reporters from entering the tent afterwards.

Seems fine to me. The Berners are a bunch of nuts, but police should certainly do their jobs and protect them.

Some of them had tape over their mouths representing the fact Sander's supporters have been silenced. It isn't rocket science.
They should grow up.
7c29ef27667661061c7609d06c3bb4f4.jpg

You should have thought this through.
How's she doing? LOL. That's the real world, about to change with Hillary and the end of Citizens United.

13 million gone. Suck it up, Buttercup.
You'll be alright in a few days....certainly 90% plus are already on board. Watch the convention. You're being ridiculous.

Some of them had tape over their mouths representing the fact Sander's supporters have been silenced. It isn't rocket science.
They should grow up.

How's she doing? LOL. That's the real world, about to change with Hillary and the end of Citizens United.

You'll be alright in a few days....certainly 90% plus are already on board. Watch the convention. You're being ridiculous.

You are in for a very rude awakening. I can't wait.

The police shut down the Sanders media tent and the Sanders delegates walk out in protest. So far the MSM is unsurprisingly not reporting a bit of it.

you know there's a part of sander's group that wants to burn it all down. 90% of bernie people are on board. and today seems pretty cohesive. that's what happens at real conventions. and at least the runner up endorsed the nominee. i don't recall that happening when cruz spoke.

They should grow up.

how's president romney doing?

and president mccain?

The police shut down the Sanders media tent and the Sanders delegates walk out in protest. So far the MSM is unsurprisingly not reporting a bit of it.

you know there's a part of sander's group that wants to burn it all down. 90% of bernie people are on board. and today seems pretty cohesive. that's what happens at real conventions. and at least the runner up endorsed the nominee. i don't recall that happening when cruz spoke.

90% is a WILD exaggeration. I figure around 70% are on board. Maybe. I, and all of my fellow Sanders supporters here in northern Nevada will not be voting for hilary. Not one of us. The question is whether we go Green or Libertarian. I am leaning Libertarian at the moment. Either way she is going to lose a tremendous amount of the Sanders crowd.

90% is a WILD exaggeration. I figure around 70% are on board. Maybe. I, and all of my fellow Sanders supporters here in northern Nevada will not be voting for hilary. Not one of us. The question is whether we go Green or Libertarian. I am leaning Libertarian at the moment. Either way she is going to lose a tremendous amount of the Sanders crowd.

90% is the last pew research poll.

90 percent of unwavering Sanders supporters plan to vote for Clinton in November

how's president romney doing?

and president mccain?

13 million. It's possible. It's recommended.

90 percent of unwavering Sanders supporters plan to vote for Clinton in November

There is no reason to vote Democrat.

And the polls have been wrong far more than they have been correct. Just sayin...

You figure wrong. Which is what happens when you're totally misinformed.

How did you hear about it?

I have friends at the Convention who have been keeping me appraised of the shenanigans. I was a delegate to the Denver Convention and a lot of my friends from that one are at this one.

How did you get the video?

They should grow up.

I am watching it. I'm also watching how quickly the Democrats began to look like thugs on the international stage.

There is no reason to vote for liars and thieves. There is no reason to vote Democrat.

And the polls have been wrong far more than they have been correct. Just sayin...

they really haven't.

well, unless they're done by rasmussen.

they really haven't.

well, unless they're done by rasmussen.

They have all been off. The Quinnipiac poll has lately been the most reliable. Them I would listen to. Nobody else.

I have friends at the Convention who have been keeping me appraised of the shenanigans. I was a delegate to the Denver Convention and a lot of my friends from that one are at this one.

How did you get the video?

It's on youtube. You know, that website owned by google that hosts millions and millions of videos?

They should grow up.

I am watching it. I'm also watching how quickly the Democrats began to look like thugs on the international stage.

There is no reason to vote for liars and thieves. There is no reason to vote Democrat.

you must be watching the DVR of the RNC because no one has a clue what you're talking about.

you must be watching the DVR of the RNC because no one has a clue what you're talking about.

You know exactly what I am talking about.

GOP BS for chumps ONLY....

Protesters took over 1 of 3 media tents, and refused to speak to reporters. Their mouths were covered in tape. Police blocked reporters from entering the tent afterwards.

Seems fine to me. The Berners are a bunch of nuts, but police should certainly do their jobs and protect them.

You're right old school. Berners are nuts. Dumb bastards even thought their vote would actually count. Ignorant fools!

GOP BS for chumps ONLY....

No, you are actually right wing. It isn't GOP BS. You appear to be under the impression that you can continuously act like corporate whores, act like war mongers, rig an election, blame it on Russia and walk away like it's no big deal.

Forum List

Back