So Much Winning!

If this isn’t enough winning today, see the stock market. Ouch!

I read your post, and went to the tv to see what it is doing.

As of right now (1349 CST or 1:49 pm if you prefer), it is down over 450 points and still dropping.

If this keeps up, chances are really good that the stock market will close below 24,000 and be somewhere in the 23,000 bracket.

Hey...........................anyone remember that thread where the OP was positive that the stock market was going to be flirting with 27,000 by April 15th? Looks like that prediction has crashed and burned in a spectacular way.

I wonder if the OP of that thread is tired of "winning" yet?

The thread. Please at least pretend to not be a complete inbred for 1 minute.
Google doesn't prove shit. Only moronic leftist imbeciles believe all the see on the internet.

Can't wait for your response now.

Harley-Davidson to take big hit from EU tariffs - Fox Business News
miketx is too busy calling the wrong Red Hen restaurants to do a quick search for facts. :auiqs.jpg:
I haven't anyone ya filthy liar.
Day-drinking again, loser?

Mikey Likey the moonshine :cool:

If this isn’t enough winning today, see the stock market. Ouch!

I read your post, and went to the tv to see what it is doing.

As of right now (1349 CST or 1:49 pm if you prefer), it is down over 450 points and still dropping.

If this keeps up, chances are really good that the stock market will close below 24,000 and be somewhere in the 23,000 bracket.

Hey...........................anyone remember that thread where the OP was positive that the stock market was going to be flirting with 27,000 by April 15th? Looks like that prediction has crashed and burned in a spectacular way.

I wonder if the OP of that thread is tired of "winning" yet?

I blasted out of my securities first week of February when Dotard first beat on his trade war drum.

Happy Happy :D

Again, for the reading impaired.... Obama inherited a collapsing economy with 7.8% unemployment and growing. Trump inherited a good economy with 4.8% unemployment and dropping.

To you, a 1 point drop when starting off with a good economy is better than a 3 point drop when starting with a shitty economy. Says all anyone needs to know about you.
Get over it. Obama failed on so many fronts where Trump is kicking ass. The economy is just one of them. Obama was a loser and Trump is making that clear.
LOLOL

And by loser, you mean starting with 800K jobs lost in Bush’s final month, but leaving with almost 300K jobs added in Obama’s final month? Or do you mean going from negative 8 percent GDP to positive 2 percent over that period? Or perhaps you mean having the stock market triple in valuation from when it bottomed out until Obama left office?
It's like a baseball manager who takes a losing team and has worse records for 4 years and finally gets the team to .500 in 8 fucking years. A new manager comes in and wins the World Series in one.

See, Losing/winning.
LOLOLOL

No, it’s nothing like that. Full employment is not akin to .500. Winning by the World Series is not akin to taking over a team that’s already up 3 games to none in the World Series.
You lost, and you're losing again. Just swallow, then consider taking a shower.
If I’m losing, how come the last president I voted for did a better job than the one in office now?

Get over it. Obama failed on so many fronts where Trump is kicking ass. The economy is just one of them. Obama was a loser and Trump is making that clear.
LOLOL

And by loser, you mean starting with 800K jobs lost in Bush’s final month, but leaving with almost 300K jobs added in Obama’s final month? Or do you mean going from negative 8 percent GDP to positive 2 percent over that period? Or perhaps you mean having the stock market triple in valuation from when it bottomed out until Obama left office?
It's like a baseball manager who takes a losing team and has worse records for 4 years and finally gets the team to .500 in 8 fucking years. A new manager comes in and wins the World Series in one.

See, Losing/winning.
LOLOLOL

No, it’s nothing like that. Full employment is not akin to .500. Winning by the World Series is not akin to taking over a team that’s already up 3 games to none in the World Series.
If I’m losing, how come the last president I voted for did a better job than the one in office now?

We are all losing

Trade war fears spread to tech and Dow sheds 400 points

But the rich got richer with that tax break he gave them.

LOLOL

See, Losing/winning.
LOLOLOL

We are all losing

Trade war fears spread to tech and Dow sheds 400 points

But the rich got richer with that tax break he gave them.
Skase pe malaka!

Yay!! Trump’s up to 43.7% approval!!!!
Check again BOZO.....
See why normal people laugh out loud at conservatives...?

The funny thing is that Trump's approval is higher than Obama's....hey Dummy!!!!! told ya Flynn would not be sentenced.....told ya he will walk....you should listen to me more....
LOLOL

What a fucking rightard you are.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

By which poll is Trump ahead of Obama at this point??

Not Rasmussen, which has Trump at 46% up until 6.24.2018 and Obama at 48% up until 6.24.2010

Shit, even since I posted Trump’s average rating of 43.7% just a short while ago — it dropped again to 42.2%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

:dance:

You haven't voted since 1984?!
Voted every presidential election except 1988 since 1984.
Losers don't get tired of losing?????
Yeah, but that last one really hurt. So much losing!

The stock market?

It did a year and a half ago. It’s you righties who can’t quit Hillary.

We need to document all the winning that Trump is accomplishing for American workers!

View attachment 201030

And now cons will rail on and on how Harley-Davidson are commie RINOs who deserve to go out of business and are equal to Satan and Hitler. And of course Little Lying Trump 'had nothing to do with this, he never said he'd help Harley-Davidson or any other motorcycle company or Carrier.

And this is nothing, foreign countries are targeting farmers in states and counties that strongly supported Trump. Iowa farmers are directly in the crosshairs of other country's tariffs now.

Biiiiitch.

Anyone who voted for trump deserve what they get. The rest of us have to live with it till he leaves Washington in shame. All the trumps leave in shame.
Considering we all got fucked over by Obama's lack of experience and economic knowledge, I'm doing much better with my tax cut and an improving economy and jobs. I'm glad the last 8 years of shit are behind us and look forward to t he next 6.5. I might actually get to retire now.
My 401K did far better for my portfolio than Trump’s tax cut is doing for my paycheck.

Obama wins again. :mm:
So you're an idiot. Thanks for confirming.

Forum List

Back