So Much Winning!

No, you moron. They investigated her for Whitewater, in the 1990s, for 7 years
Where the hell have you been?

Hey by the way the Clinton's good corrupted friends went to jail over White water...the McDoogle's I think....The Clinton's got a pass on that one too....thanks for reminding me....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha
Yes, Republicans gave the Clintons a pass after investigating them for 7 years. Because...why?

You’re a dumbass, and it’s no longer interesting to see your posts any longer. I refuse to waste my time arguing with liars.
Republicans have been giving the Clintons a pass on every crime they’ve committed for the last 30 years because Republicans like the Clintons.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Republicans have been giving the Clintons a pass on every crime they’ve committed for the last 30 years because Republicans like the Clintons
The swamp swims together...when will you learn that?

Yes, Republicans gave the Clintons a pass after investigating them for 7 years. Because...why?

You’re a dumbass, and it’s no longer interesting to see your posts any longer. I refuse to waste my time arguing with liars

Triggered much?????:auiqs.jpg:
LOLOLOL

Now that’s funny since that’s just what I said about you a little while ago...

.... thanks for letting me know it left a mark.

:dance:

Yes, but we base it on merit. You based it on race.
The race card, huh? What a doofus you are. If he was white I would have liked his policies? Really? You can't be that ignorant, Synth.
So stop pulling out your race card when someone doesn't like your messiah.
Sure bud.

View attachment 201429

They spend an inordinate amount of energy telling everyone they 'aren't racists' but everything they do is racist. In that image we see a child that has no clue about economics mimicking his parents racism.
Or, the pic is staged, not like we haven't seen that played out by the left before.
View attachment 201643
VERIFY: Fake photos of children 'caged' and 'imprisoned' at the southwest border continue to spread
You people are so much more pure than the conservatives. :rolleyes:

thanks for letting me know it left a mark
Buuuuaaahahaha nothing on this board and especially from you would ever leave a mark on me...I don't get "triggered" I don't need a safe zone...I don't put people on ignore like you libtards do....

thanks for letting me know it left a mark
Buuuuaaahahaha nothing on this board and especially from you would ever leave a mark on me...I don't get "triggered" I don't need a safe zone...I don't put people on ignore like you libtards do....
LOLOL

Your own posts reveal you were triggered when I called you on it and it left a mark as you quickly turned around and used that same stick to poke someone else with.

Denying it just make you look dumber cause anyone reading these posts saw it for themselves.

:dance:

Well, on another front where Trump told us he was "winning" at was North Korea.

It seems that yesterday, intelligence analysts who study satellite pics of N. Korea put out a report that says that not only did Un not stop production of nuclear material, but he's actually started to ramp it up!

https://nypost.com/2018/06/29/north-korea-reportedly-ramps-up-nuke-production-at-secret-sites/

Trump announced after his June 12 summit with Kim in Singapore that North Korea was committed to “complete denuclearization.”

He also said the US would suspend joint military drills with South Korea along the peninsula.

But the intelligence analysts told NBC that North Korea has been increasing production of enriched uranium.

“There’s no evidence that they are decreasing stockpiles, or that they have stopped their production,” an official told NBC.

“There is absolutely unequivocal evidence that they are trying to deceive the US.”

The White House did not comment on the report.

Forum List

Back