So Much Winning!

Anyone who voted for trump deserve what they get. The rest of us have to live with it till he leaves Washington in shame. All the trumps leave in shame.
That's exactly how I felt about Obama. I guess it's your turn, huh?
Yes, but we base it on merit. You based it on race.
The race card, huh? What a doofus you are. If he was white I would have liked his policies? Really? You can't be that ignorant, Synth.
So stop pulling out your race card when someone doesn't like your messiah.
Sure bud.

View attachment 201429

They spend an inordinate amount of energy telling everyone they 'aren't racists' but everything they do is racist. In that image we see a child that has no clue about economics mimicking his parents racism.
Or, the pic is staged, not like we haven't seen that played out by the left before.

The race card, huh? What a doofus you are. If he was white I would have liked his policies? Really? You can't be that ignorant, Synth.
Sure bud.

View attachment 201429

They spend an inordinate amount of energy telling everyone they 'aren't racists' but everything they do is racist. In that image we see a child that has no clue about economics mimicking his parents racism.
Or, the pic is staged, not like we haven't seen that played out by the left before.

Fake post.

Sure bud.

View attachment 201429

Fake post.
very nice rebuttal.

Sure, Ken Starr and his merry band of Republican prosecutors gave Hillary a pass after a 7 year investigation.

You’re a dumbass.
The FBI gave her a pass you stupid fuck....hey Trump will get another Supreme court pick....OH YEAH BABY!!!!! we are getting our nation back jackass.....

Sure bud.

View attachment 201429

Fake post.
very nice rebuttal.

You said fake pic, I just picked up on your brilliance and mirrored it back to you. One would think you would be proud that your skills in forming an argument are so readily accepted by other people.

Your post is staged, not like we haven't seen that played out by the batshit right before.

Yeah, suuuure it does.
Really do not care if you believe me or not....but have a nice Trump win at SCOTUS day!!!!!!!:113:
He sure has been winning big lately.....
So? So did Obama while he was president. So did Bush before him and Clinton before him. And so on and so on. Great thing about the U.S. is presidents don’t get to stay in office very long.
Everything Obama did has been undone by Trump...you are really clueless aren't you?

Fake post.
very nice rebuttal.

You said fake pic, I just picked up on your brilliance and mirrored it back to you. One would think you would be proud that your skills in forming an argument are so readily accepted by other people.

Your post is staged, not like we haven't seen that played out by the batshit right before.
:rolleyes-41:

Fake post.
very nice rebuttal.

Fake emotion.

Fake post.
very nice rebuttal.

Fake emotion.
Fake IssacNewton :rolleyes-41:

Fake emotion.
Fake IssacNewton :rolleyes-41:

upload_2018-6-27_12-34-19.jpeg

Sure, Ken Starr and his merry band of Republican prosecutors gave Hillary a pass after a 7 year investigation.

You’re a dumbass.
The FBI gave her a pass you stupid fuck....hey Trump will get another Supreme court pick....OH YEAH BABY!!!!! we are getting our nation back jackass.....
No, you moron. They investigated her for Whitewater, in the 1990s, for 7 years.

Sure bud.

View attachment 201429

upload_2018-6-28_14-28-28.jpeg

No, you moron. They investigated her for Whitewater, in the 1990s, for 7 years
Where the hell have you been?

Hey by the way the Clinton's good corrupted friends went to jail over White water...the McDoogle's I think....The Clinton's got a pass on that one too....thanks for reminding me....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha

No, you moron. They investigated her for Whitewater, in the 1990s, for 7 years
Where the hell have you been?

Hey by the way the Clinton's good corrupted friends went to jail over White water...the McDoogle's I think....The Clinton's got a pass on that one too....thanks for reminding me....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha
Yes, Republicans gave the Clintons a pass after investigating them for 7 years. Because...why?

You’re a dumbass, and it’s no longer interesting to see your posts any longer. I refuse to waste my time arguing with liars.

Yes, Republicans gave the Clintons a pass after investigating them for 7 years. Because...why?

You’re a dumbass, and it’s no longer interesting to see your posts any longer. I refuse to waste my time arguing with liars

Triggered much?????:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back