So Much Winning!

It's like a baseball manager who takes a losing team and has worse records for 4 years and finally gets the team to .500 in 8 fucking years. A new manager comes in and wins the World Series in one.

See, Losing/winning.
LOLOLOL

No, it’s nothing like that. Full employment is not akin to .500. Winning by the World Series is not akin to taking over a team that’s already up 3 games to none in the World Series.
You lost, and you're losing again. Just swallow, then consider taking a shower.
If I’m losing, how come the last president I voted for did a better job than the one in office now?

We are all losing

Trade war fears spread to tech and Dow sheds 400 points

But the rich got richer with that tax break he gave them.
Skase pe malaka!
I know this Trump supporter at the dog park. I said, "yea but Trump's tariffs might fuck my company up. He didn't care. He was glad Trump was tariffing. I said, "where do you get your products from?" and he said CHINA!!! So he doesn't even realize Trump's going to fuck his industry too. You're dopes all of you.

We need to document all the winning that Trump is accomplishing for American workers!

View attachment 201030

And now cons will rail on and on how Harley-Davidson are commie RINOs who deserve to go out of business and are equal to Satan and Hitler. And of course Little Lying Trump 'had nothing to do with this, he never said he'd help Harley-Davidson or any other motorcycle company or Carrier.

And this is nothing, foreign countries are targeting farmers in states and counties that strongly supported Trump. Iowa farmers are directly in the crosshairs of other country's tariffs now.

Biiiiitch.

Anyone who voted for trump deserve what they get. The rest of us have to live with it till he leaves Washington in shame. All the trumps leave in shame.
send your tax money back. I don't fking care what you do with yours. mine is for a new car. thanks donald.

We need to document all the winning that Trump is accomplishing for American workers!

View attachment 201030
What? No proof? Another bullshit cry baby leftist showing how butt hurt he is?
What proof are you looking for? They are going to move some of their operations overseas, costing more American jobs.

He's waiting for Hannity to tell him how to feel about this news.
I don't watch hannity liar. Funny how you scum always seem know what people you have never met do. That's the hallmark of lying trash.

You're right. You've posted on this site 43,000 times in 2.5 years. You don't have time for anything else.
Spin smoke and lie....as always.

just because Trump is certain he's great doesn't mean it's so!

It's one thing to be certain, but you can be certain and be wrong.

It's another to be certain and be right, or to be certain and be moving in the right direction, or be certain about a principle and then learn new facts and take those new facts and put them to use in order to change and get your policy right.
albert-einstein-success-quotes.jpg

just because Trump is certain he's great doesn't mean it's so!

It's one thing to be certain, but you can be certain and be wrong.

It's another to be certain and be right, or to be certain and be moving in the right direction, or be certain about a principle and then learn new facts and take those new facts and put them to use in order to change and get your policy right.
albert-einstein-success-quotes.jpg

I guess that’s why Trump is such a failure at being President. He’s trying something new and he’s really bad at it.

Chaos, confusion, pitting employees against one another, an inability to manage a budget, too level staffers leaving every 9 days on average. No wonder he’s had so many business bankruptcies. He’s totally incompetent.

View attachment 201030

And now cons will rail on and on how Harley-Davidson are commie RINOs who deserve to go out of business and are equal to Satan and Hitler. And of course Little Lying Trump 'had nothing to do with this, he never said he'd help Harley-Davidson or any other motorcycle company or Carrier.

And this is nothing, foreign countries are targeting farmers in states and counties that strongly supported Trump. Iowa farmers are directly in the crosshairs of other country's tariffs now.

Biiiiitch.

Anyone who voted for trump deserve what they get. The rest of us have to live with it till he leaves Washington in shame. All the trumps leave in shame.
Considering we all got fucked over by Obama's lack of experience and economic knowledge, I'm doing much better with my tax cut and an improving economy and jobs. I'm glad the last 8 years of shit are behind us and look forward to t he next 6.5. I might actually get to retire now.
My 401K did far better for my portfolio than Trump’s tax cut is doing for my paycheck.

Obama wins again. :mm:
So you're an idiot. Thanks for confirming.
LOLOL

Let’s see now.... based on the difference in the amount of taxes they’re taking out of my paycheck from last year to this year ... that would make a difference of $3000 for the year. Even multiplied by 8; pales in comparison to my 401K which about quadrupled during Obama’s 8 years.

So g’head, call me an idiot while I laugh at your ignorance.

You still can’t quit Hillary? Too bad.
Not until she is locked up where she belongs.....we will never stop until we have justice for all...

gee notice how quiet Obama has been....hmmmmmmmm wonder whats going through the mind of the magic Kenyan.....

SO MUCH WINNING!

Threats of retaliatory tariffs prompted by Trump have cost Iowa pork industry $560M: report

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/390412-threats-of-retaliatory-tariffs-prompted-by-trump-have-cost-iowa-pork-industry

:th_spinspin:

From the original article, without all the spin applied:

"Most producers should be able to withstand the hit, with strong profits since 2014. "They're going into this with really strong balance sheets," Hayes said.

Even though the trade disruption hurts Iowa farmers, it will help consumers with increased pork supplies.

"If these duties go in place, this would be a great time to fill up your freezer with hams," he said."

Trade war: Mexico pork tariff threats push Iowa losses to $560 million

Biiiiitch.

Considering we all got fucked over by Obama's lack of experience and economic knowledge, I'm doing much better with my tax cut and an improving economy and jobs. I'm glad the last 8 years of shit are behind us and look forward to t he next 6.5. I might actually get to retire now.
My 401K did far better for my portfolio than Trump’s tax cut is doing for my paycheck.

LOLOL

Let’s see now.... based on the difference in the amount of taxes they’re taking out of my paycheck from last year to this year ... that would make a difference of $3000 for the year. Even multiplied by 8; pales in comparison to my 401K which about quadrupled during Obama’s 8 years.

You are aware are you not that an employer also contributes to a 401K?
So in essence you were putting in double what you think you were putting in. Then you add in the stock market on top of that. Duh unless you decided to remove money from your 401K then it would be hard not to make more money.

LOLOL

You are aware are you not that an employer also contributes to a 401K?
So in essence you were putting in double what you think you were putting in. Then you add in the stock market on top of that. Duh unless you decided to remove money from your 401K then it would be hard not to make more money.
Yes, a portion of that came from me and my employer. The stock market tripled under Obama after bottoming out in early 2009. My portfolio grew almost 300% between then and early 2017.

Sorry bout that,

1. Harley will make it, they will not make as much, seeing they are shifting to cheap parts, cheap parts are always,...cheap.
2. It will hurt their brand.
3. I doubt they go through with it.
4. They will reverse course if they go that way.
5. WATCH.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you poor thing. Didn’t you see the IG report, did you? You’ll be going to jail before Hillary does.
Travel ban....Muslim travel ban upheld by the Supreme court today....and a record number of Trump judges being confirmed....constitution following judges....have a nice day Fauny.....

you poor thing. Didn’t you see the IG report, did you? You’ll be going to jail before Hillary does.
Travel ban....Muslim travel ban upheld by the Supreme court today....and a record number of Trump judges being confirmed....constitution following judges....have a nice day Fauny.....

So, it has been more than a couple weeks since you made this prediction...Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Any updates on the progress for us?

So, it has been more than a couple weeks since you made this prediction...Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Any updates on the progress for us?
But it has not ended...a congressional committee is requesting..... no......now ordering Rosenstein to hand over the name or names of any spy/informant and their duties and compensation....how much were they paid and by whom....so not sure where you found that fake news wishful thinking link.....
Rosenstein has until next week to comply or face impeachment.....

Forum List

Back