So Much Winning!

So being handed a good economy and lowering unemployment 1 point is doing a better job than being handed a shit economy but still lowering unemployment by 3 points?

:cuckoo:
No, Obama came in with a 7.8% in 1/2009 and didn't get it under that until 11/2012. Trump came in with 4.8% and got it down to 3.8 in less than a year and a half. See, losing/winning.
Again, for the reading impaired.... Obama inherited a collapsing economy with 7.8% unemployment and growing. Trump inherited a good economy with 4.8% unemployment and dropping.

To you, a 1 point drop when starting off with a good economy is better than a 3 point drop when starting with a shitty economy. Says all anyone needs to know about you.
Get over it. Obama failed on so many fronts where Trump is kicking ass. The economy is just one of them. Obama was a loser and Trump is making that clear.

Do you mean like stopping military exercises in Korea in return for getting a few thousand 70 year old corpses?

That's your idea of winning?
We got 3 living people, a destroyed nuke facility and saved millions on those exercises for Kim's photo-op with Trump. That's winning.

As I said, the economy is just one of several areas where Trump is winning and Obama is losing, especially in contrast.

MAGA BABY!!!
Wrong, dumbass. The nuke facility was already destroyed and useless. We gave up operational readiness and got nothing in return. Shows how you really feel about our military.

And about those hostages...

upload_2018-6-26_22-10-6.jpeg

Just like a liberal.....doesn't trust a work crew in their home so they have to take the day off.....man o man the stereo types are strong in this one....
I suppose you’re dumb enough to let strangers into your cardboard box unattended while you go off to beg for dollar bills at some street corner?
But you welcome them into your country.
Immigration is at the foundation of this nation. Letting strangers unattended into one’s home is not.
Do you differentiate between Legal Immigration and trespassing?
Sure.
Hello!
Define a trespasser.

You still can’t quit Hillary? Too bad.
Not until she is locked up where she belongs.....we will never stop until we have justice for all...

gee notice how quiet Obama has been....hmmmmmmmm wonder whats going through the mind of the magic Kenyan.....
You’ve only been trying for 30 years. And you even had a special prosecutor investingating her for 7 years.

I guess she’s just smarter than any conservative.

I suppose you’re dumb enough to let strangers into your cardboard box unattended while you go off to beg for dollar bills at some street corner?
Immigration is at the foundation of this nation. Letting strangers unattended into one’s home is not.
Sure.
Define a trespasser.
That varies from state to state. In some states, it's someone on someone else's property without approval; in others, it's being on any property without authorization.

So, it has been more than a couple weeks since you made this prediction...Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Any updates on the progress for us?
But it has not ended...a congressional committee is requesting..... no......now ordering Rosenstein to hand over the name or names of any spy/informant and their duties and compensation....how much were they paid and by whom....so not sure where you found that fake news wishful thinking link.....
Rosenstein has until next week to comply or face impeachment.....
:auiqs.jpg:

My day’s going just fine. Took the day off from work while a crew here installs impact glass in place of all my windows. At the same time, I get to make fun of imbeciles like you. And the day is still early
Just like a liberal.....doesn't trust a work crew in their home so they have to take the day off.....man o man the stereo types are strong in this one....
Only a moron would let anyone other than trusted family or friends be in their home unmonitored or unattended.

I left a paint crew in my home while I was in Florida for two weeks....its called trust and not taking the lowest bid like a cheap lib does.....
Then you truly are a moron.

We need to document all the winning that Trump is accomplishing for American workers!

View attachment 201030

And now cons will rail on and on how Harley-Davidson are commie RINOs who deserve to go out of business and are equal to Satan and Hitler. And of course Little Lying Trump 'had nothing to do with this, he never said he'd help Harley-Davidson or any other motorcycle company or Carrier.

And this is nothing, foreign countries are targeting farmers in states and counties that strongly supported Trump. Iowa farmers are directly in the crosshairs of other country's tariffs now.

Biiiiitch.

Anyone who voted for trump deserve what they get. The rest of us have to live with it till he leaves Washington in shame. All the trumps leave in shame.
That's exactly how I felt about Obama. I guess it's your turn, huh?
Yes, but we base it on merit. You based it on race.

Sure.
Define a trespasser.
That varies from state to state. In some states, it's someone on someone else's property without approval; in others, it's being on any property without authorization.
Does the US have citizens?

Any day now!
The hands of justice turn slowly...but they do turn...why don't you tell us what you have been right about...Trump is still in office and enjoying better poll numbers than Obama...the deep state has been exposed and is now being questioned and some have been fired....the end of Mueller's investigation is near....
LOL

Liar....

Gallup:
Obama: 45%
Trump: 41%

CBS:
Obama: 47%
Trump: 42%

Presidential Approval

Sure.
Hello!
Define a trespasser.
Hello???

You think others live on here like you?

Sure.
Hello!
Define a trespasser.
Hello???

You think others live on here like you?
You're pretty quick to post until you're stumped.
Just admit that you think that anyone who steps into US borders is a citizen.
Which means you do not believe in trespassers on US soil.

My day’s going just fine. Took the day off from work while a crew here installs impact glass in place of all my windows. At the same time, I get to make fun of imbeciles like you. And the day is still early
Only a moron would let anyone other than trusted family or friends be in their home unmonitored or unattended.
As so many of his posts reveal, that description aptly applies to Rambunctious.

Winning!

LOL

Sure.
Define a trespasser.
Of course.

Maybe, but you might be surprised to learn -- not as quick when I'm not on the forum.

No, I don't believe that. Which means I do believe you're a complete imbecile for thinking I believe that.

Thanks for playing. Hope it was worth the wait. :mm:[/QUOTE]

Sure.
Define a trespasser.
Of course.
Is a person from another country who walks into US borders automatically a US citizen?

Maybe, but you might be surprised to learn -- not as quick when I'm not on the forum.

No, I don't believe that. Which means I do believe you're a complete imbecile for think I believe that.

Thanks for playing. Hope it was worth the wait. :mm:
[/QUOTE]
You haven't answered a thing.
You defined a trespasser based on State Law and private property, not US borders.

Define a trespasser in terms of US borders or admit the term does not apply federally.

Define a trespasser.
Of course.
Is a person from another country who walks into US borders automatically a US citizen?
You should have asked me that before leaping to ridiculous assumptions.

Of course not. Why would they be?

Define a trespasser.
Of course.
You should have asked me that before leaping to ridiculous assumptions.

Of course not. Why would they be?
All land within US borders is owned by someone or by a civil entity.
Are they trespassers?

Forum List

Back