So Much Winning!

you poor thing. Didn’t you see the IG report, did you? You’ll be going to jail before Hillary does.
Travel ban....Muslim travel ban upheld by the Supreme court today....and a record number of Trump judges being confirmed....constitution following judges....have a nice day Fauny.....
My day’s going just fine. Took the day off from work while a crew here installs impact glass in place of all my windows. At the same time, I get to make fun of imbeciles like you. And the day is still early.

My day’s going just fine. Took the day off from work while a crew here installs impact glass in place of all my windows. At the same time, I get to make fun of imbeciles like you. And the day is still early
Just like a liberal.....doesn't trust a work crew in their home so they have to take the day off.....man o man the stereo types are strong in this one....

My day’s going just fine. Took the day off from work while a crew here installs impact glass in place of all my windows. At the same time, I get to make fun of imbeciles like you. And the day is still early
Just like a liberal.....doesn't trust a work crew in their home so they have to take the day off.....man o man the stereo types are strong in this one....
I suppose you’re dumb enough to let strangers into your cardboard box unattended while you go off to beg for dollar bills at some street corner?

I suppose you’re dumb enough to let strangers into your cardboard box unattended while you go off to beg for dollar bills at some street corner?
I left a paint crew in my home while I was in Florida for two weeks....its called trust and not taking the lowest bid like a cheap lib does.....

We need to document all the winning that Trump is accomplishing for American workers!

View attachment 201030

And now cons will rail on and on how Harley-Davidson are commie RINOs who deserve to go out of business and are equal to Satan and Hitler. And of course Little Lying Trump 'had nothing to do with this, he never said he'd help Harley-Davidson or any other motorcycle company or Carrier.

And this is nothing, foreign countries are targeting farmers in states and counties that strongly supported Trump. Iowa farmers are directly in the crosshairs of other country's tariffs now.

Biiiiitch.

Anyone who voted for trump deserve what they get. The rest of us have to live with it till he leaves Washington in shame. All the trumps leave in shame.
That's exactly how I felt about Obama. I guess it's your turn, huh?

But you welcome them into your country.

I left a paint crew in my home while I was in Florida for two weeks....its called trust and not taking the lowest bid like a cheap lib does.....
LOL

So you are dumb enough to let strangers into your cardboard box when you’re not in it.

That stupidity is on you.

Immigration is at the foundation of this nation. Letting strangers unattended into one’s home is not.

Immigration is at the foundation of this nation. Letting strangers unattended into one’s home is not.
Do you differentiate between Legal Immigration and trespassing?

Sure.

Sure.
Define a trespasser.

So, it has been more than a couple weeks since you made this prediction...Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Any updates on the progress for us?
But it has not ended...a congressional committee is requesting..... no......now ordering Rosenstein to hand over the name or names of any spy/informant and their duties and compensation....how much were they paid and by whom....so not sure where you found that fake news wishful thinking link.....
Rosenstein has until next week to comply or face impeachment.....

But more than 4 weeks ago you said in "a couple of weeks" we will have "indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey "

I must have missed that in the fake news a few weeks ago when it took place.

So, it has been more than a couple weeks since you made this prediction...Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

But it has not ended...a congressional committee is requesting..... no......now ordering Rosenstein to hand over the name or names of any spy/informant and their duties and compensation....how much were they paid and by whom....so not sure where you found that fake news wishful thinking link.....

But more than 4 weeks ago you said in "a couple of weeks" we will have "indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey "

Strzok goes in front of Congress tomorrow on that. Closed session.

Let me know how that goes...here is my prediction...

giphy.gif

You laugh but that is what has been happening since I watched the very first POTUS I ever voted for give away weapons to our enemy and pretty much nobody of any importance get in any trouble.

I must have missed that in the fake news a few weeks ago when it took place
Stay tuned.....

Any day now!
The hands of justice turn slowly...but they do turn...why don't you tell us what you have been right about...Trump is still in office and enjoying better poll numbers than Obama...the deep state has been exposed and is now being questioned and some have been fired....the end of Mueller's investigation is near....

Forum List

Back