So now, BUSH caused ISIS?

The offer was serious and unconditional until the Bush regime took it up and tested it for seriousness and conditions.

LMAO... and found it was NOT serious?

Hey, listen retard... IF you want to believe this stupid shit, go ahead. Most rational people know full well that Saddam was never going to allow CIA agents to freely search Iraq for WMDs. If they were THAT willing to cooperate, there wouldn't have been any need for the UN or the 17 resolutions Iraq ignored.

It was a RUSE and it was offered up as American forces prepared to invade. You're clinging to it like a good little Saddam loyalist which is funny as hell because MOST of the people who were loyal to Saddam (who aren't now dead) realize they don't have any reason to defend him anymore and have changed their tunes.

But YOUR problem is, you are OBSESSED with Bush... it's clear by your choice of screen names. You've decided to devote your entire life to hating and loathing George W. Bush.

You're fucking insane. We're not going to find anything else. You realize we're not even looking anymore, right? And yes, it's conclusive.

I realize we're not looking anymore... never said we were still looking, did I? The fact that we're no longer looking doesn't mean there aren't buried caches of WMDs somewhere inside Iraq. As I said, mark my words... they will one day find a substantial buried stockpile of old WMDs and they will be traced back to Saddam circa 2001. Iraq is a big place, lots of sand... lots of places to hide WMDs easily.

No, it's not conclusive.

Why are you so afraid of isis? Just stay in this country and you're safe from them.

That's what THESE people thought as well...
article-2040657-0DC5AF6B00000578-302_468x604.jpg

I don't make a habit out of reading left-wing rants online but every now and then something will emerge that catches my attention. Mostly because it keeps being repeated in the echo chamber of liberal America and eventually the meme pops up on your Facebook page. Apparently, one of the latest memes from Liberalmania is that Bush caused ISIS.

I get it... Bush started the Iraq War and created a destabilization by toppling Saddam and ISIS has filled the void. But this completely disregards what went down and what we were told by the people in the know back then. Those of us who supported the War in Iraq and the War on Terror, made it adamantly clear that our reasoning was simple, we kill them NOW instead of dealing with them later.

You were repeatedly warned of the dangers in ignoring the threat of radical Islamic terrorism, and you would have no part of it. Nothing was going to do until you ended the war and destroyed Bush. So we abandoned the War on Terror, we abandoned the few people over there who were helping us build democracy and restore peace, and we moved toward your policies of appeasement and diplomacy. Now we're paying the price for not eliminating the threat when we had the chance.

Where are the WMDs? Well it turns out they were in Syria, where Saddam's WMD technology is currently being deployed. Actual chem/bio weapons have short shelf life, but the technology is what was important and it all went to Syria.

Radical Islam is not a joke. It wasn't something to take lightly. It certainly wasn't something that should have been turned into a political football for the purpose of bringing down a president. But.... that's our history in this country! We are constantly following the liberal heart and then having to pay the price in the end with more loss of life and greater wars.
Sounds almost exactly like another generic FOX News inspired, alternate history scenario.

NF 11669143
NotfooledbyW said:
The offer was serious and unconditional until the Bush regime took it up and tested it for seriousness and conditions

Boss 11671241
LMAO... and found it was NOT serious?

I wrote in response to your foolish belief that you can define an offer such that Iraq made in December 2002 "not serious" although Bush was too stupid to test it for seriousness or conditions.

Bush could not test the offer because it would wipe out his apparent (we know now) plan to blame the failure to find WMD in Iraq on the intelligence community. Bush needed to be a victim
If the invasion did not go well and the reason for it turned o

You're fucking insane. We're not going to find anything else. You realize we're not even looking anymore, right? And yes, it's conclusive.

I realize we're not looking anymore... never said we were still looking, did I? The fact that we're no longer looking doesn't mean there aren't buried caches of WMDs somewhere inside Iraq. As I said, mark my words... they will one day find a substantial buried stockpile of old WMDs and they will be traced back to Saddam circa 2001. Iraq is a big place, lots of sand... lots of places to hide WMDs easily.

No, it's not conclusive.
Like I said, you're fucking insane. First you say we will find WMD there, then you agree we're no longer looking.

And your opinion that it's not conclusive is retarded in the face of the Bush administration admitting there were no active programs .... our intelligence community now says there were none ... and investigations have concluded there were none.

All that plus 9 years of searching compared to a senile yahoo on the Internet, who thought we were still looking in Iraq, insisting Bush, his administration, intelligence community, and Congress are all wrong. :cuckoo:

Boss 11517170
You were repeatedly warned of the dangers in ignoring the threat of radical Islamic terrorism, and you would have no part of it.

Bush was warned by Illinois Senator Barack Obama in 2002 as well as repeatedly by many serious strong advocates for killing the terrorists that attacked the US on September 11 2001, that an invasion of Iraq would be a dumb war because it would divert our military personnel, military assets and the intelligence community from the actual war against terrorists and the terrorist government in Afghanistan that harbored them. Bush and you were also later warned by millions across the planet NOT to invade Iraq when UN inspectors were successfully verifying that Iraq could and should be disarmed peacefully. And you stiil won't have any part of it.

And that is how and why Bush helped significantly to create ISIS. His dumb decision to force inspectors out to start a war is what destabilized Iraq in 2003 that created an environment for radical perverters - of -Islam terrorists to move their terrorism into Iraq long before Obama came to office.

Last edited:
YES, when Bush disbanded the Iraqi Army, some of Saddam's officers in his Republican Guard went off and formed ISIS. I think it would be wise for you to research things more before you post uninformed nonsense. You have to keep in mind, if at all possible, that Fox news won't ever tell you things of this nature and now maybe you can see clearer now that Fox does indeed make you uninformed. Good luck with that.

Saddam Hussein s Elite Force The Republican Guards Is ISIS

I don't make a habit out of reading left-wing rants online but every now and then something will emerge that catches my attention. Mostly because it keeps being repeated in the echo chamber of liberal America and eventually the meme pops up on your Facebook page. Apparently, one of the latest memes from Liberalmania is that Bush caused ISIS.

I get it... Bush started the Iraq War and created a destabilization by toppling Saddam and ISIS has filled the void. But this completely disregards what went down and what we were told by the people in the know back then. Those of us who supported the War in Iraq and the War on Terror, made it adamantly clear that our reasoning was simple, we kill them NOW instead of dealing with them later.

You were repeatedly warned of the dangers in ignoring the threat of radical Islamic terrorism, and you would have no part of it. Nothing was going to do until you ended the war and destroyed Bush. So we abandoned the War on Terror, we abandoned the few people over there who were helping us build democracy and restore peace, and we moved toward your policies of appeasement and diplomacy. Now we're paying the price for not eliminating the threat when we had the chance.

Where are the WMDs? Well it turns out they were in Syria, where Saddam's WMD technology is currently being deployed. Actual chem/bio weapons have short shelf life, but the technology is what was important and it all went to Syria.

Radical Islam is not a joke. It wasn't something to take lightly. It certainly wasn't something that should have been turned into a political football for the purpose of bringing down a president. But.... that's our history in this country! We are constantly following the liberal heart and then having to pay the price in the end with more loss of life and greater wars.

RicO 11675242
YES, when Bush disbanded the Iraqi Army, some of Saddam's officers in his Republican Guard went off and formed ISIS. I think it would be wise for you to research things more before you post uninformed nonsense. You have to keep in mind, if at all possible, that Fox news won't ever tell you things of this nature and now maybe you can see clearer now that Fox does indeed make you uninformed. Good luck with that. Saddam Hussein s Elite Force The Republican Guards Is ISIS

Boss does not deal in facts or reality or even the obvious background news that the majority of rational and sane informed people absorb. Boss started out with the following but went straight downhill from there.

Boss 11517170
I get it... Bush started the Iraq War and created a destabilization by toppling Saddam and ISIS has filled the void.

His first numbskull comment in the very same OP was that Bush started a war in Iraq over WMD but said the WMD threat already was in Syria. So while 4484 US soldiers were killed in Iraq, Boss understood that the Nexus of WMD going to radical perverters-of-Islam terrorists was in the hands of Assad in a different country altogether. And Syria is where Bush allowed the remnants of Saddam's elite officers set up shop and turn AQI into the deadliest of terrorist groups we now know as ISIS.

Last edited:
Boss 11517331
We embarked on a carefully considered plan of attempting to create an Arab democracy... first time in history.

I do not recall the UNSC sending 250 UN inspectors into Iraq in order to inspect the lack of democracy there. They were focused on weapons of mass destruction and active WMD programs. So what on god's green earth are you taking about?

"Where are the WMDs? Well it turns out they were in Syria"? My, what an ACTIVE imagination! Jump to conclusions much? According to the CIA's Iraq Survey Group, Iraqi WMD stockpiles were DESTROYED in the 1990's! "Iraq destroyed its chemical weapons stockpile in 1991, and only a small number of old, abandoned chemical munitions were discovered by the ISG." - Iraq Survey Group Report

Are you making up your OWN bogus intelligence reports, contrary to official assessments from the United States Intelligence Community, like the Bush administration did to "justify" the invasion? According to the Senate Intelligence Community:

"Unfortunately, our committee has concluded that the administration made significant claims that were not supported by the intelligence. In making the case for war, the administration repeatedly presented intelligence as fact when in reality it was unsubstantiated, contradicted or even nonexistent. As a result, the American people were led to believe that the threat from Iraq was much greater than actually existed," he added." - Senate report slams Bush over prewar intelligence - CNN.com

On 30 September 2004, the ISG released the Duelfer Report, its final report on Iraq's purported WMD programs. Among its conclusions were:

Saddam Hussein controlled all of the regime’s strategic decision making.

Hussein's primary goal from 1991 to 2003 was to have UN sanctions lifted, while maintaining the security of the regime.

The introduction of the Oil-for-food program (OFF) in late 1996 was a key turning point for the regime.

By 2000-2001, Saddam had managed to mitigate many of the effects of sanctions and undermine their international support.

Iran was Iraq's pre-eminent motivator.

The Iraq Survey Group (ISG) judged that events in the 1980s and early 1990s shaped Saddam’s belief in the value of WMD.

Saddam ended his nuclear program in 1991. ISG found no evidence of concerted efforts to restart the program, and Iraq’s ability to reconstitute a nuclear weapons program progressively decayed after 1991.

Iraq destroyed its chemical weapons stockpile in 1991, and only a small number of old, abandoned chemical munitions were discovered by the ISG.

Saddam's regime abandoned its biological weapons program and its ambition to obtain advanced biological weapons in 1995. While it could have re-established an elementary BW program within weeks, ISG discovered no indications it was pursuing such a course.

Saddam wanted to recreate Iraq’s WMD capability, which was essentially destroyed in 1991, after sanctions were removed and Iraq’s economy stabilized. Saddam aspired to develop a nuclear capability—in an incremental fashion, irrespective of international pressure and the resulting economic risks—but he intended to focus on ballistic missile and tactical chemical warfare (CW) capabilities.

Saddam deceived his own army and the best intelligence agencies in the world into believing he still had WMDs because he believed none of his enemies would dare attack him if he had WMDs.

Saddam believed the U.S. and the coalition that threatened to go to war against him if the U.N. resolutions were not met was bluffing.
[END QUOTE Iraq Survey Group - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ]

Complete report at Comprehensive Report of the Special Advisor to the DCI on Iraq s WMD Central Intelligence Agency

No, it's not conclusive.
Like I said, you're fucking insane. First you say we will find WMD there, then you agree we're no longer looking.

And your opinion that it's not conclusive is retarded in the face of the Bush administration admitting there were no active programs .... our intelligence community now says there were none ... and investigations have concluded there were none.

All that plus 9 years of searching compared to a senile yahoo on the Internet, who thought we were still looking in Iraq, insisting Bush, his administration, intelligence community, and Congress are all wrong. :cuckoo:

I didn't say "we'll" find them. I said they will be found, eventually. I understand we're no longer looking... never claimed we were. One of these days, someone will move some sand in Iraq and voila... there will be this cache of WMDs found.

The conclusions about "active programs" is made after the fact... of course there was no active programs after the regime had been toppled and destroyed. We didn't have 9 years of searching... you just said that we're not searching. We stopped searching a month after Saddam was toppled. Are you trying to pretend that we've been frantically searching all this time when you admit that we haven't? Get your damn story straight, moron!

Again... IF THERE WERE NOT ANY WMDs OR WMD PROGRAMS.... Then Saddam was more stupid than you! He must have been a borderline retard because why else would he have remained so defiant? You've not presented any kind of reasonable answer here. You can CLAIM that everybody was wrong... maybe they were and Saddam was retarded? :dunno:

I happen to think Saddam was trying to hide something. I think he had been actively pursuing WMDs and Nukes since 1992 and he didn't want the UN to find out about that. Sure, with the luxury of 18 months of US "diplomacy" through the UN, he had plenty of time to dismantle whatever he had going on and hide it from everyone. That's where I think Bush fucked up... he should have gone into Iraq guns-a-blazing on Sept. 14, 2001.. .even BEFORE Afghanistan and the Taliban... that's MY opinion. Had he done that, we could have eliminated Saddam without much fanfare and then moved on to battling the terrorists. Instead, we got bogged down in a war with two fronts, one in Iraq and one here at home with Liberal morons.

Boss 11689436
That's where I think Bush fucked up... he should have gone into Iraq guns-a-blazing on Sept. 14, 2001.. .even BEFORE Afghanistan and the Taliban... that's MY opinion.

Guns a blazing three days after the attacks on September 11, 2001 for what? Bush never made the case that Iraq had any connection to that attack as it was.

Boss 11689436
That's where I think Bush fucked up... he should have gone into Iraq guns-a-blazing on Sept. 14, 2001.. .even BEFORE Afghanistan and the Taliban... that's MY opinion.

Guns a blazing three days after the attacks on September 11, 2001 for what? Bush never made the case that Iraq had any connection to that attack as it was.

See... I don't hold the view that he had to "make a case" to you or any other nitwit in America. IF Saddam posed an "imminent threat" as he claimed, he has the full authority as Commander in Chief to take his ass out, no questions asked. He doesn't need your permission, the UN's blessing, or even Congressional approval, for that matter. He is sworn to protect Americans and that includes taking action against imminent threats.

So.... go in there on 9/14/01, obliterate Saddam's palaces and infrastructure, take the bastard out in no uncertain terms... then turn it over to UN peacekeepers to sort out the aftermath. By the end of September, it's done... no more problems, no more broken resolutions, no more worrying about what he had or didn't have. But most importantly, no more "issue" for the left to parade around and vicariously relive their anti-Vietnam glory days. Just a big ol' pile of rubble where Iraq used to be. THEN... you make a phone call to the Taliban... Hey, you're next buddy! We're coming and we're not playing around!

RicO 11675242
YES, when Bush disbanded the Iraqi Army, some of Saddam's officers in his Republican Guard went off and formed ISIS. I think it would be wise for you to research things more before you post uninformed nonsense. You have to keep in mind, if at all possible, that Fox news won't ever tell you things of this nature and now maybe you can see clearer now that Fox does indeed make you uninformed. Good luck with that. Saddam Hussein s Elite Force The Republican Guards Is ISIS

Boss does not deal in facts or reality or even the obvious background news that the majority of rational and sane informed people absorb. Boss started out with the following but went straight downhill from there.

Boss 11517170
I get it... Bush started the Iraq War and created a destabilization by toppling Saddam and ISIS has filled the void.

His first numbskull comment in the very same OP was that Bush started a war in Iraq over WMD but said the WMD threat already was in Syria. So while 4484 US soldiers were killed in Iraq, Boss understood that the Nexus of WMD going to radical perverters-of-Islam terrorists was in the hands of Assad in a different country altogether. And Syria is where Bush allowed the remnants of Saddam's elite officers set up shop and turn AQI into the deadliest of terrorist groups we now know as ISIS.
He also thinks we will one day find a large cache of WMD in Iraq even though we're no longer looking. Guess that means he believes that Syria is going to sneak the WMD back into Iraq? :dunno:

Boss 11691943
See... I don't hold the view that he had to "make a case" to you or any other nitwit in America.

We see who is the nitwit, Boss. Only a nitwit would openly demand the President of the United States of America is not required to 'make a case' to unleash the US military in such massive force to kill people and destroy property and the government in a sovereign nation at his whim and nothing more. You said the President is required to take action against 'imminent threats' but does not have to make a case that an imminent threat exists. There was no imminent threat coming from Iraq on September 14, 2001 or September 14, 2002, or six months later when Bush invaded. None has been or exposed any proof or consideration that Iraq was planning or instigating any kind of threat to the United States or any of its allies on September 14, 2001 through March 2003. You cannot cite a single source. Just like you cannot find a quote from Dr Blix during the 1441 inspections where he said Iraq was not in compliance with UNSC Res 1441 with a recommendation that the UNSC reconvene to determine whether Iraq was in material breach of 1441.

You are confused by thinking the 'potential' of the threat of Iraq's suspected WMDs falling into the hands of terrorists was an imminent threat. It wasn't.

The truth is Bush didn't make a case that Iraq was an imminent threat because he didn't have a case.

Last edited:

No, it's not conclusive.

I didn't say "we'll" find them. I said they will be found, eventually. I understand we're no longer looking... never claimed we were. One of these days, someone will move some sand in Iraq and voila... there will be this cache of WMDs found.

The conclusions about "active programs" is made after the fact... of course there was no active programs after the regime had been toppled and destroyed. We didn't have 9 years of searching... you just said that we're not searching. We stopped searching a month after Saddam was toppled. Are you trying to pretend that we've been frantically searching all this time when you admit that we haven't? Get your damn story straight, moron!

Again... IF THERE WERE NOT ANY WMDs OR WMD PROGRAMS.... Then Saddam was more stupid than you! He must have been a borderline retard because why else would he have remained so defiant? You've not presented any kind of reasonable answer here. You can CLAIM that everybody was wrong... maybe they were and Saddam was retarded? :dunno:

I happen to think Saddam was trying to hide something. I think he had been actively pursuing WMDs and Nukes since 1992 and he didn't want the UN to find out about that. Sure, with the luxury of 18 months of US "diplomacy" through the UN, he had plenty of time to dismantle whatever he had going on and hide it from everyone. That's where I think Bush fucked up... he should have gone into Iraq guns-a-blazing on Sept. 14, 2001.. .even BEFORE Afghanistan and the Taliban... that's MY opinion. Had he done that, we could have eliminated Saddam without much fanfare and then moved on to battling the terrorists. Instead, we got bogged down in a war with two fronts, one in Iraq and one here at home with Liberal morons.

Oh geez, how ignorant! If we find anything else in Iraq, it will be the same useless junk we've already found. Useless junk that has run out of shelf life. We know what they had, because we still have the receipts. Idiot.

No, it's not conclusive.

I didn't say "we'll" find them. I said they will be found, eventually. I understand we're no longer looking... never claimed we were.
You didn't say "we'll" find them?? You're fucking senile, gramps. I've lost count of how many times you've denied saying something retarded which you actually did say.

"I think that we will one day find a substantial cache of WMDs buried remotely somewhere inside Iraq and that will account for any 'stockpiles' he had." - boss

One of these days, someone will move some sand in Iraq and voila... there will be this cache of WMDs found.
Now resolve this delusion of yours with your other delusion that Hussein gave his WMD to Syria. :cuckoo:

Of course we had 9 years to search. That's how long our troops were deployed there. Unlike your ever shifting hallucinations, my position has not wavered.

As far as your idiocy that we stopped looking for WMD a month after Hussein was "toppled," We reported finding old chemical weapons from before the first Gulf war years after Hussein was dead. As usual, you don't have a fucking clue about what you're spewing.

Retarded? I don't know. A case could certainly be made that he was bluffing about possessing WMD to scare off his enemies like Iran and Israel.

Despite what you think Hussein was up to, we know he wasn't doing any of the shit you delude yourself into believing. But as I opened this post with .... you're fucking senile, gramps.

He also thinks we will one day find a large cache of WMD in Iraq even though we're no longer looking. Guess that means he believes that Syria is going to sneak the WMD back into Iraq? :dunno:

Wait... aren't you the guy who claimed we've been looking for 9 years? Are we back to not looking again?

Uhm.. Chem/bio weapons have an effective 28 month shelf-life before their ingredients begin to deplete and they lose potency. No WMD made during Saddam's life would be worth the sand it is probably buried under now. That is not why Saddam hid them. He was concealing his operations where he HAD been violating terms of the 1991 Gulf War. We don't know to what extent because we never uncovered it. One day, someone WILL uncover loads of deteriorated and useless WMDs which were buried by Saddam. The raw materials, the munitions components, the laboratory equipment, etc. Pretty much all went to Syria in the weeks before our invasion. Our CIA believed this at the time but couldn't prove it... now they have confirmed the presence of some of this stuff in Syria and in the possession of none other than ISIS.

Of course we had 9 years to search. That's how long our troops were deployed there.

But we weren't looking and that wasn't a concern. We stopped looking less than a month after Saddam's regime fell. You flip flop back and forth to claiming we've been looking to we're not looking... but it's like you want to think we looked frantically for 9 years and that didn't happen.

You see; I think your stupid little brain got caught up in thinking of WMDs as being a threat as potential weapons against us, and that was not really the argument regarding WMDs. It was his capability and operational wherewithal to produce mass quantities of WMDs clandestinely and without anyone knowing about it. THAT was the issue... not the material presence of active WMDs.

As I said before, chem/bio weapons have a short shelf life. That is their major drawback as a weapon. Unless you have the science and technology to produce a lot of them really fast, you can't do much damage. This is what we feared Saddam had the capability to do and we couldn't afford to let that slide anymore, not after 9-11 and the terrorist threat we faced... and STILL face. Of course, that science and technological capability may now rest in the hands of radical Islamists... but that is YOUR policies! YOUR administration did that! YOU allowed that to happen by being a shallow-minded moron who listened to Micheal Moore instead of military experts who know what the fuck is going on.

Forum List

Back