So now Trump is not for torture

I have no problem with taking the women involved with these attacks or other attacks.......They need to pay a price for their involvement...........

In regards to if we hit them they will hate us.................they already do and breed this hate from birth over there.............They have been doing this since Mohammed............their culture will not change....

History has shown that the only way to end it..................Is well................get brutal and win the dang fight..............they are spreading and need to be gone.
Again, short sighted ideas IMO... You are not going to go exterminate every person who believes in Jihad, yes they breed hate but the more we poke the fire the larger it's going to get. For this war to truly end, we need to cut off their resources, funding, training, weapons etc. and go after their leaders and points of power. Culturally, we need to find a way to coexist without feelings of oppression and hate. Muslim leaders need to speak up and extinguish the extremist ideas. Poor people need to find opportunity so they can focus on productive aspects of life and not join the Jihad to take their bitter rage out on the west. There is a lot of work to do and there is no easy solution. I just hope we get leaders that take the smart effective path.
The middle east is quicksand to all leaders who were foolish enough to think they can change it over there..........It's been going on since the 600's and it isn't going away anytime soon.

Fire ants...............If you do nothing about fire ants in your yard they will take over your yard..............If you wipe them out...............they will always come back......................cycle, wash, repeat...........it's just reality.
Sorry, I just can't accept the argument that this is just the way things are... We can be smarter and better than the past and since we are so heavily invested there we need have the right strategy moving forward. It sounds like you are giving up on wanting to do anything meaning full and just waste ammo on all the pawns... There is a way to win the game without killing all the pawns
Too many have tried and too many have failed............the cultural differences are too great with those turned fanatical with Islam...........they think the others who are moderate are the problem, and use near the same tactics as Mohammed did...............
Agree to disagree... i've never served or been there so all I know is theory and what I read. Still, I don't have confidence in Trumps proposals and believe that there is a better way than to just kill everybody and their families. I'm also not willing to support tactics that degrade the spirit and character of our Nation. We are not only the worlds superpower but we, with our allies comprise a dominant force. With the right diplomacy we should be able to get anything done.
Diplomacy cannot be done with groups like ISIS.............there is no negotiating with people like this.

Again, short sighted ideas IMO... You are not going to go exterminate every person who believes in Jihad, yes they breed hate but the more we poke the fire the larger it's going to get. For this war to truly end, we need to cut off their resources, funding, training, weapons etc. and go after their leaders and points of power. Culturally, we need to find a way to coexist without feelings of oppression and hate. Muslim leaders need to speak up and extinguish the extremist ideas. Poor people need to find opportunity so they can focus on productive aspects of life and not join the Jihad to take their bitter rage out on the west. There is a lot of work to do and there is no easy solution. I just hope we get leaders that take the smart effective path.
The middle east is quicksand to all leaders who were foolish enough to think they can change it over there..........It's been going on since the 600's and it isn't going away anytime soon.

Fire ants...............If you do nothing about fire ants in your yard they will take over your yard..............If you wipe them out...............they will always come back......................cycle, wash, repeat...........it's just reality.
Sorry, I just can't accept the argument that this is just the way things are... We can be smarter and better than the past and since we are so heavily invested there we need have the right strategy moving forward. It sounds like you are giving up on wanting to do anything meaning full and just waste ammo on all the pawns... There is a way to win the game without killing all the pawns
Too many have tried and too many have failed............the cultural differences are too great with those turned fanatical with Islam...........they think the others who are moderate are the problem, and use near the same tactics as Mohammed did...............
Agree to disagree... i've never served or been there so all I know is theory and what I read. Still, I don't have confidence in Trumps proposals and believe that there is a better way than to just kill everybody and their families. I'm also not willing to support tactics that degrade the spirit and character of our Nation. We are not only the worlds superpower but we, with our allies comprise a dominant force. With the right diplomacy we should be able to get anything done.
Diplomacy cannot be done with groups like ISIS.............there is no negotiating with people like this.
I wasn't talking about diplomacy with Isis, I was talking about working with other major countries to isolate them and their allies and to shut them down

Forum List

Back