🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So now with the EVIL Corporation Insurance Companies losing their supplemental billions from the gov

Is it time to stop the corporate welfare to insurance companies?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
You don't get it. Health care is a right, just like food and housing and a living wage and basic toiletries, and all these things have to be controlled by government or the rich will eat us. The government will take good care of us because it's WeThePeople and We're never wrong!

Wow, the thing is, only you think those things are horrible, but I don't see you wanting to go back to the bad old days when people starved and shit in chamberpots.

Libertarians- they don't mind civilization, they just mind contributing to it.

Nope. You're talking about stingy Republicans. They share your anger about "freeloaders" and hate seeing their taxes go to people who don't do as they're told.

Libertarians, on the other hand, are focused on liberty. What gripes us about government controlling life's necessities is that it will inevitably be used against us. That's why this is happening.

We can take care of ourselves, our families, our neighborhoods, our towns, our cities, our society, without resorting to legal mandates, without resorting to a billy club. But some people aren't satisfied with voluntary cooperation, and, frustrated at their inability to convince others to join them (in whatever noble cause they're excited about), want a shortcut. They want to use the law to force others to bend to their will. Nothing about that is civilized.
stingy Republicans
Fuck you asshole, without US republicans working and paying taxes you poor welfare liberal pukes wouldn't get a fucking dime for your EBT cards. Egad man, haven't you ever heard the saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you?

See what I mean? ;)

Up is down, and down is up in the world of the Conservative. My career as VP of Life and Health Underwriting was over, under ACA. Now, it looks as though conservatives consider insurance companies as "evil" for insuring the uninsurable, but "good" for telling people that they can not buy health coverage at any price, and that they can just get out of sight and die. That is what I did for a living for 50 years, I guess that if my retirement goes south, I can go back to work giving people death sentences.

Up is down, and down is up in the world of the Conservative. My career as VP of Life and Health Underwriting was over, under ACA. Now, it looks as though conservatives consider insurance companies as "evil" for insuring the uninsurable, but "good" for telling people that they can not buy health coverage at any price, and that they can just get out of sight and die. That is what I did for a living for 50 years, I guess that if my retirement goes south, I can go back to work giving people death sentences.

I'm not really a "conservative", but I don't consider insurance companies "evil". I consider insurance companies colluding with government to fuck consumers "evil". Especially when they're selling it to idiots as the only solution to a problem they created.

Nope. You're talking about stingy Republicans. They share your anger about "freeloaders" and hate seeing their taxes go to people who don't do as they're told.

Libertarians, on the other hand, are focused on liberty. What gripes us about government controlling life's necessities is that it will inevitably be used against us. That's why this is happening.

We can take care of ourselves, our families, our neighborhoods, our towns, our cities, our society, without resorting to legal mandates, without resorting to a billy club. But some people aren't satisfied with voluntary cooperation, and, frustrated at their inability to convince others to join them (in whatever noble cause they're excited about), want a shortcut. They want to use the law to force others to bend to their will. Nothing about that is civilized.

Guy, nobody has ever tried a "libertarian" system.... There's a reason for that.

Because human nature is, you'll take advantage of something and only contribute to it if you feel like it.

/—-/ how will single payer prevent any of those things?

People will get treatment before these conditions get serious. People will get to see doctors the first time a pain in the gut bothers them, and not when they are showing up at the ER with an advanced tumor.

Preventive medicine. It works.
/—-/ you’re grasping at straws. Single payer rations care and you know it.

Guy, nobody has ever tried a "libertarian" system.... There's a reason for that.

Because human nature is, you'll take advantage of something and only contribute to it if you feel like it.
See what I mean? ;)

/—-/ you’re grasping at straws. Single payer rations care and you know it.

Really? Because it seems to me that the Single payer countries

1) Spend less
2) Live longer
3) Have a lower infant mortality rate
4) Have less citizens bankrupted by medical crisis
/—-/ and Hillary seemed like a shoe in to you as well.

/—-/ how will single payer prevent any of those things?

People will get treatment before these conditions get serious. People will get to see doctors the first time a pain in the gut bothers them, and not when they are showing up at the ER with an advanced tumor.

Preventive medicine. It works.
/—-/ I thought you libtards would like this story: Judge denies emergency request to force Trump administration to resume paying Obamacare insurers reimbursements

Again, she won by 3 million votes, but the very fact that we have lot of racists and misogynists in this country concerns me.

four years earlier, 47% of the country was willing to turn the nation over to the Mormon Cult because you all just hated the black guy.

Now you've turned it over to an insane person because you hated the woman.

But this is about health care, buddy, let's not get off track. Where's your "better idea"? Because you've had seven years to come up with one.

Again, she won by 3 million votes, but the very fact that we have lot of racists and misogynists in this country concerns me.

four years earlier, 47% of the country was willing to turn the nation over to the Mormon Cult because you all just hated the black guy.

Now you've turned it over to an insane person because you hated the woman.

But this is about health care, buddy, let's not get off track. Where's your "better idea"? Because you've had seven years to come up with one.
/----"Again, she won by 3 million votes," Man are you stuck on stupid. Trump won 30 states and Hildabeast won 20. Hillary Clinton only win 57 out of 3,141 counties. And in the Electoral college Trump won 302 votes to Hildabeast's 232. So Spanky, why do you focus on the irrelevant popular vote totals?
libtard.jpg

/----"Again, she won by 3 million votes," Man are you stuck on stupid. Trump won 30 states and Hildabeast won 20. Hillary Clinton only win 57 out of 3,141 counties. And in the Electoral college Trump won 302 votes to Hildabeast's 232. So Spanky, why do you focus on the irrelevant popular vote totals?

Because you guys keep claiming Trump has a mandate.

The people said, "No".

But again, this is about health care, buddy. Where's your better idea?

Because you guys keep claiming Trump has a mandate.

The people said, "No".

But again, this is about health care, buddy. Where's your better idea?
/----/ Actually I never said that nor do I recall anyone else saying he has a mandate. I did say he won the election by the only measure that counts, the Electoral College.
How Trump, With No Mandate, Could Change Washington More Than Reagan Did

in obama care the real winners was not the average folk

but rather big insurance

yup cut the funding

As I said before, liberals have a deathwish, not only upon the rest of US but themselves because liberals have no clue how to be happy. That is why they seek ways to self suicide....

Yawn, guy... getting a little bored with the right wing claiming single payer is worse, when we get the worst results with our current system.
when we get the worst results with our current system
Obamacare is the current system or didn't you know that? And you have confirmed that it is worse, when only Democrats jumped on board and behind closed doors, enabled the government to give the liberal insurance companies billions of our tax dollars so those corporations can then give major donations back to the democrats. Joe has finally told the truth, I am going to agree with you Joe..
If insurance companies are evil, you must support a single payer system then right?

/----/ Actually I never said that nor do I recall anyone else saying he has a mandate. I did say he won the election by the only measure that counts, the Electoral College.

No, the only measure that counts is the will of the people in a democracy.

Not counties. Not states.

The People.

The Constitution does not start off with "We the States" or "We the counties". it starts off with "We the PEOPLE".

And the People said "No!"

in obama care the real winners was not the average folk

but rather big insurance

yup cut the funding

Except they know that they can't, as they will be yanking insurance from poor people in the red states.

Why have Republicans been so dead set against the ACA? Why 1%er insurance companies fought against the ACA?

Remember that ACA required that 80% of your premium go to patient care.
Why are you liberals so hell bent on giving our tax dollars to evil insurance companies for corporate welfare? Are you now for the big evil corporations and not the little guys who have to pay taxes for that corporate welfare? I guess the cat is finally out of the bag, for who really are for the people and their children....
Because, the democrats pushed for health care reform, not a new drug war.

Forum List

Back