So, Obama committed a felony

The RW propaganda machine's tall tales on this story comprehensively demolished here:

Myths & Facts: $400 Million Payment To Iran
So Hillary calls gold star moms 'liars'
You call hostages liars...

Iran said it was a ransom...

Iran has shown the cash...

Iran has shown the video of the ransom exchange

The hostages say it was a ransom...

But the liberal 'messiah' says by-passing Congress, loading $400 million in foreign curreny (so not to break US law) into an unmarked plane and flying it to Iran at night because that's what Iran demanded and trying to keep it all secret is NOT PAYING A RANSOM.

(Liberals must REALLY be stupid...)

And libs and Obama insist it was Obama's idea to deliver cash because the most powerrful man in the free world could not effect a wire transfer...

...and because after the whole ugly 'if you like your plan you can keep your plan'-Lie of the Year thing no one will take a check from him!

:lmao:

The RW propaganda machine's tall tales on this story comprehensively demolished here:

Myths & Facts: $400 Million Payment To Iran
So Hillary calls gold star moms 'liars'
You call hostages liars...

Iran said it was a ransom...

Iran has shown the cash...

Iran has shown the video of the ransom exchange

The hostages say it was a ransom...

But the liberal 'messiah' says by-passing Congress, loading $400 million in foreign curreny (so not to break US law) into an unmarked plane and flying it to Iran at night because that's what Iran demanded and trying to keep it all secret is NOT PAYING A RANSOM.

(Liberals must REALLY be stupid...)

And libs and Obama insist it was Obama's idea to deliver cash because the most powerrful man in the free world could not effect a wire transfer...

...and because after the whole ugly 'if you like your plan you can keep your plan'-Lie of the Year thing no one will take a check from him!

:lmao:

You worship the Iranians for their honesty?

whoa.

You meant another felony didn't ya?

I knew the marxists would just cast bigger aspersions if I went to broad. Which other felonies do you count? I certainly count the oversees campaign fundraising.

Aiding and abeting illegals to remain in the country and illegally providing work permits to illegals, against immigrations laws, about 12 million counts

Ah. Probably the gun smuggling to Mexico, too. Accessory to murder.

No, that would be on holder.

I wouldn't doubt Obama was complicit.

Possibly, you'll never know.

LOL Let the butthurt flow. President Obama won election twice, took this nation from a near depression to present prosperity. Just because you ignorant wretches are unable to function in the present economy is not a problem for the rest of us, other than seeing that you have enough food stamps in the red states to keep you from starving.

President Obama will end his terms on 20Jan17 with a good approval rating, and history will show him to be one of the better Presidents. And people like you locos will not even be footnotes.,

Right, so prosperous that 79% say the economy is on the wrong track.

I knew the marxists would just cast bigger aspersions if I went to broad. Which other felonies do you count? I certainly count the oversees campaign fundraising.

Aiding and abeting illegals to remain in the country and illegally providing work permits to illegals, against immigrations laws, about 12 million counts

Ah. Probably the gun smuggling to Mexico, too. Accessory to murder.

No, that would be on holder.

I wouldn't doubt Obama was complicit.

Possibly, you'll never know.

I probably will in enough time. But I know nothing will happen.

The exportation, reexportation, sale, or supply, directly or indirectly, from the United States, or by a United States person, wherever located, of any goods, technology, or services to Iran or the Government of Iran is prohibited. [Emphasis added.] The regulation goes on to stress that this prohibition may not be circumvented by exporting things of value “to a person in a third country” when one has “knowledge or reason to know that” such things are “intended specifically for supply, transshipment, or reexportation, directly or indirectly, to Iran or the Government of Iran.” Share article on Facebook share Tweet article tweet To summarize, the anti-terrorism sanctions are still in effect, a fact the administration has touted many times. Obama conceded at his press conference both that these sanctions are still in effect and that they applied directly to his $400 million pay-out to our terrorist enemies. But here’s the president’s problem: While he is correct that the sanctions barred him from sending Iran a check or wire transfer, that is not all they forbid — not by a long shot. They also make it illegal to do what he did.

Read more at: Iran Ransom Payment: President Obama Broke the Law by Sending Cash to Iran | National Review

Looks like Obama's material support in the form of $400 mil to theofficially designated terrorist regime, Iran was a felony.

And you received your law degree from...where??
From inside a cereal box.

LOL Let the butthurt flow. President Obama won election twice, took this nation from a near depression to present prosperity. Just because you ignorant wretches are unable to function in the present economy is not a problem for the rest of us, other than seeing that you have enough food stamps in the red states to keep you from starving.

President Obama will end his terms on 20Jan17 with a good approval rating, and history will show him to be one of the better Presidents. And people like you locos will not even be footnotes.,

5.8 million jobs unfilled. Why is that?

5.8 million jobs unfilled. Why is that?

Why are you asking me, I have never been without a job unless I wanted to. Maybe that's the problem too many people are doing just fine without working. Franklin warned us about making people too comfortable in poverty, there's no incentive to get out.

All the who has a law degree talk is Rules For Radicals sh**. People know when felonies have been committed. It's not that f*cking hard. The marxists are okay with their professional crime syndicate as long as they're getting their kickbacks.

And look who Americans are saying is the better choice to turn the country around...

ABC160807.GIF

And look who Americans are saying is the better choice to turn the country around...

ABC160807.GIF

Get back to me in about 2.5 months when the polls might actually mean something.

Forum List

Back