So republicans, WHY was it justified for Trump to fire Comey?

Whomever Trump nominates as new FBI Director will be tainted
Disagreed, but I'd certainly agree he'd need to be spotless.

The man under investigation being able to name the person responsible for the investigation is automatically tainted

I never liked Comey, but thought he needed to be allowed to do his job
You forget that the nominee must be confirmed by the Senate. You don't think the results will be scrutinized by the voting public?
A Republican Senate?

Looks like a cover up
So you, too, think those 46 Democrat Senators are worthless pieces of shit soaking up tax dollars?

52 Republicans, 46 Democrats and 2 Independents. What's it take to confirm a new Director and when is the 2018 election?

50 votes

and when is the 2018 election?

Hope that helps

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.

You dumb fuck, those letters don't give any specific reason why he was fired. Be an adult and admit it.

Yes they do, too many former high-level Justice department and FBI personnel recommended it.

It's all right there in the letters, but this is you:

tumblr_myod82YgrU1rcwa0zo3_250.gif
The letters don't mean dick to this thread. Why do YOU think his firing was justified?

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.

You dumb fuck, those letters don't give any specific reason why he was fired. Be an adult and admit it.

Yes they do, too many former high-level Justice department and FBI personnel recommended it.

The letters don't mean dick to this thread. Why do YOU think his firing was justified?
-------------------------------------------- i try to explain to you but 'comey' serves at the pleasure of the President and can be fired by the President any time that the President likes Billy !! [repeat]

I already replied to this in another thread, but here I'll just add...

Considering the leftist retards blame Comey for making Hillary lose, I'm sure they will have a logical and thought out response, like always.

Nah, just kidding, all they have is more rabid RUSSIAN CONSIPRACY THEORY... SCREECHING... AUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG... IMPEACHMENT IMPECHE AHHHHHHHHH... NAZI HITLER HITLER WHITE WHITE WHITE.

the way i understand the President just says , Hey get lost 'comey' and any reason will do Billy !!
Getting too close to the scumbags Russian connections like the others he fired
-------------------------------------- i wonder if your 'illary' is getting nervous Edward !!
Why should she? Trump negged on his promise to hire a special prosecutor.
------------------------------------------ rule of law may be returning to the USA and hilary may be getting nervous Billy !!

-------------------------------------------- i try to explain to you but 'comey' serves at the pleasure of the President and can be fired by the President any time that the President likes Billy !! [repeat]
Like Nixon did???

the way i understand the President just says , Hey get lost 'comey' and any reason will do Billy !!
-------------------------------------- i wonder if your 'illary' is getting nervous Edward !!
------------------------------------------ rule of law may be returning to the USA and hilary may be getting nervous Billy !!
Rule of law??? are you a gd American or some foreign AH who wants to see our justice system thrown in the garbage??

-------------------------------------- its a whole new deal now isn't it . New head of FBI in a few days and i am not predicting anything , just wondering about 'hillary' and mrobamas other crooks Billy .

Because most of the FBI and a lot of former FBI and the heads of the Justice department and former employees recommended it.

-------------------------------------- its a whole new deal now isn't it . New head of FBI in a few days and i am not predicting anything , just wondering about 'hillary' and mrobamas other crooks Billy .
And just pay no mind to trump and his band of crooks?

Rule of law??? are you a gd American or some foreign AH who wants to see our justice system thrown in the garbage??
--------------------------------------------------------------------- Rule of Law and not Rule of Men Edward . Even YOU are getting mad and calling names due to my simple question , do you think that 'illary' is getting nervous or mad . Just answer my little question Edward !! [chuckle]

--------------------------------------------------------------------- Rule of Law and not Rule of Men Edward . Even YOU are getting mad and calling names due to my simple question , do you think that 'illary' is getting nervous or mad . Just answer my little question Edward !! [chuckle]
No she's not The BS you repubs piled on her was just mostly that,,, BS

And just pay no mind to trump and his band of crooks?

Howbout just pay no mind to you. ;) Look for fair and honest justice in America

soon, and some may be retroactive. I'm not not talking everywhere, the system

isn't perfect, but this is a step to make it better.

Because most of the FBI and a lot of former FBI and the heads of the Justice department and former employees recommended it.
Um anyone who recommended it is culpable to Trump's ties to Russia.

Forum List

Back