So republicans, WHY was it justified for Trump to fire Comey?

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.
I think it's bullshit and looks suspicious. Could it be because of the Russia investigation? Sure. The truth teller will be who Trump nominates as a replacement and how long it takes the Senate to confirm the new Director.

If everything is on the up and up, Trump will nominated a great replacement and the Senate will quickly confirm the new Director.

If there is bullshit involved, then Trump will either drag his feet on a nominee or nominate some so deplorable, the Senate will fail to confirm them thus resulting in the Director's seat staying empty.
Whomever Trump nominates as new FBI Director will be tainted
Disagreed, but I'd certainly agree he'd need to be spotless.

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.
There’s no crime Trump might commit that his blind, partisan supporters won’t try to ignore or justify.

Might is the key word.

I have no love for trump but it's obvious there has been no crime committed. Evidence is still none existent.

And considering the actual evidence that exists of Hillary committed countless felonies and you personally co to UE to pretend she has done nothing, you aren't in a good position on this

I think it's bullshit and looks suspicious. Could it be because of the Russia investigation? Sure. The truth teller will be who Trump nominates as a replacement and how long it takes the Senate to confirm the new Director.

If everything is on the up and up, Trump will nominated a great replacement and the Senate will quickly confirm the new Director.

If there is bullshit involved, then Trump will either drag his feet on a nominee or nominate some so deplorable, the Senate will fail to confirm them thus resulting in the Director's seat staying empty.

The man under investigation being able to name the person responsible for the investigation is automatically tainted

I never liked Comey, but thought he needed to be allowed to do his job

The man under investigation being able to name the person responsible for the investigation is automatically tainted

Yea well, Comey didn't seem to know what his job was.

You forget that the nominee must be confirmed by the Senate. You don't think the results will be scrutinized by the voting public?

Yea well, Comey didn't seem to know what his job was.
Disagreed. A man who manages to piss off both the Clinton Clan and the Trumpsters must be doing something right!

You forget that the nominee must be confirmed by the Senate. You don't think the results will be scrutinized by the voting public?
A Republican Senate?

Looks like a cover up

A Republican Senate?

Looks like a cover up
So you, too, think those 46 Democrat Senators are worthless pieces of shit soaking up tax dollars?

52 Republicans, 46 Democrats and 2 Independents. What's it take to confirm a new Director and when is the 2018 election?

He doesn't need a reason to fire the asshole.
That is what they said about Nixon. It was the beginning of his end as President.

You're swallowing the Cool Aid being handed to you by your mentors.

They're not close. You're trying to compare apples with artichokes.

A Republican Senate?

Looks like a cover up
So you, too, think those 46 Democrat Senators are worthless pieces of shit soaking up tax dollars?

Well yeah!!!

Am I the only one who finds it funny as hell that so many of the people on both the left and right who have bashed Comey for one thing or another are now acting so shocked and outraged over his firing? You should make a beeping sound when you back up that fast.

Am I the only one who finds it funny as hell that so many of the people on both the left and right who have bashed Comey for one thing or another are now acting so shocked and outraged over his firing? You should make a beeping sound when you back up that fast.
LOL True.

Folks get axed all the time. Whether it's 'Justified' or not, is always in the eye of the beholder. But in my opinion, Comey's time was up. It should have happened awhile back. Good on Trump. :thup:

He was appointed by the democrats; it is practically, "tradition" to fire public sector attorneys who don't' tow the, "administrative line" of the new administration.

Forum List

Back