So sick of the media BS about blacks are so scared of whites now - it is BS!

if anything, it is Blacks who now are being allowed to let loose all their hatred against Whitey

as if 2 wrongs make a right...

The left are the sick ones responsible for all the chaos around us... (well, Satan may be 1 or 2 % of it)

=
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the worst inequality/upward mobility/GOP anti-vax keeping this mess going and you racist nutjobs on the internet after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates and 30 years of hate racist propaganda,,,,and your precious war on blacks with drugs....and BTW racist stereotypes in media FOREVER. These blacks in Buffalo are AMERICANS. and show us what blacks are really like....

Let's tell it as it is.

It just happens to be the current zeitgeist: African Americans live in constant fear of being mistreated by big mean Caucasian people.

Our dynamic President Biden was sent to Buffalo to perpetuate this nonsense.

If anyone is living in fear, it is those non-African Americans who are sucker punched on the sidewalks and public transportation and those store owners who are brazenly looted by people who know that nothing will happen to them.

African Americans are living the good life. They are admitted into college without any academic requirements; they are handed jobs just because of their ethnicity; they continue to party to the wee hours; and Hollywood has guaranteed them that they will always have a certain number of Oscars.

They are darn lucky to be living in the United States of America.
Biden has lived his whole life in ultra privilege. Somehow he gets to turn it around.

First, Blacks in every big city are offing each other in record numbers. Crook County is going to go over 1000 homicides again (1009 last year), with the record at 1229 I. 1991. The vast majority are black victims killed by black perps.

Second, most homicide is homogeneous, blacks kill blacks, whites kill whites (except for Asians they are more likely to be killed by other races), but blacks are far more likely to kill other races (esp whites), then they are to be victims of whites.

So stop the BS about blacks are living in fear it is such crap!

Yes, but when blacks murder whites, it's usually for a good reason - like they want you car or your money or they're just on drugs and don't know what they're doing.

When whites murder blacks it's usually because they're black, or they're trying to steal your car or rob your home or something....

Too bad that that rabid, chicken shit piece of white trash didn't head on down to the hood (where the brothers might shoot back) and instead chose to hit a nice soft target like a grocery store and kill a few grandmothers.

Terrorist Playbook 101.
No shit. I mean try finding an honest weed dealer when they scatter like turkeys on thanksgiving every time I drive up in my 82 Ford F-150 with the NRA stickers custom stars and bars paint job!

If tv ads are any indicator they certainly are.
It's funny that the media labels us, "those horrible White Supremacists" and yet every commercial is a black guy married to a white woman or a black woman married to one of those bad, bad white men.
They need to pick a lane....

First, Blacks in every big city are offing each other in record numbers. Crook County is going to go over 1000 homicides again (1009 last year), with the record at 1229 I. 1991. The vast majority are black victims killed by black perps.

Second, most homicide is homogeneous, blacks kill blacks, whites kill whites (except for Asians they are more likely to be killed by other races), but blacks are far more likely to kill other races (esp whites), then they are to be victims of whites.

So stop the BS about blacks are living in fear it is such crap!
I don't know why any decent person would try to depreciate the evil inflicted by a racist, white supremacist mass murderer, or whine about the Americans he hates.

There is very little likelihood of my ever being targeted for my race, gender, religion, or other attribution, but I can only sympathize with folks who do know how that feels, and lose loved ones and fear losing loved ones for such senseless reasons.

Depends… a girl (of any race) walking alone at night would be more fearful of a thug looking white or Hispanic guy, then a well dressed black guy.
After the black stereotype crap brainwash forever, they are always a level lower on this graph...On local Buffalo TV, I saw a little white guy interviewing a group of 10 black guys and they were very well spoken talking about their being nerds who loved sci-fi star trek you name it and their helpful black area but complaining about white women clutching their purses and being followed in stores and asked can I help you 15 times...of course in the USA the answer is economic, tax the rich and invest in education college and training again like every other modern country and us before Raygun........and cut the racist lies/spin.

It's funny that the media labels us, "those horrible White Supremacists" and yet every commercial is a black guy married to a white woman or a black woman married to one of those bad, bad white men.
I think all serious people can agree that people who slaughter people of other races are few and far between. But the point is whether RW incitement over some "replacement theory" fantasy cooked up to incite white people is a cause of some of the slaughter.

There really is no difference between a latino/hispanic immigrant and a Jew, Irish, German, Italian etc from the pre-1980s. Some muslims may have a harder time assimilating. I'm not so sure about that, though.

bs

I think that all serious people can also agree that they are far too numerous.
Absolutely. And all serious people should condemn hateful (and factually false) rhetoric aimed at demonizing any group and coming from any group. I find this crap about "replacement theory" being a rational fear beyond sad, because it is so obviously false. The fact that the gop is "more white and old" than the democrats .... is not the fault of non-gopers, LOL

And there are the hard issues. There are bad actors in the US among the neocons. Putin is a war criminal and sociopath, but Ukraine should have been on a non-aligned path in exchange for econ freedom and security. There are people in both Israel and in Palestine who don't want a peace. Turkey has legit fears of the PPK.

Too bad that that rabid, chicken shit piece of white trash didn't head on down to the hood (where the brothers might shoot back) and instead chose to hit a nice soft target like a grocery store and kill a few grandmothers.

Terrorist Playbook 101.

I believe he said he picked his target because he knew no one would be carrying.

Yes, but when blacks murder whites, it's usually for a good reason - like they want you car or your money or they're just on drugs and don't know what they're doing.

When whites murder blacks it's usually because they're black, or they're trying to steal your car or rob your home or something....

I hope this is sarcasm.

"Yes, but when blacks murder whites, it's usually for a good reason - like they want you car or your money or they're just on drugs and don't know what they're doing."

So the OP is then. Of course. Totally explains it.
Oh please I live in Chicago. I work around blacks every day. They are no more scared of us as we are of them. The Blacks that thing all white people are out to get them are the ones that never see whites; the whites that are fearful and hate blacks are the ones that never interact with blacks.

Sure, I guess.
Again I live in Chicago. The city is filled with homeless crackheads and meth heads of all races. There are all uppy rich folks of all races! I am much more hesitate to walk passed a crack/meth head white guy then a rick uppy black guy (and there are a ton of rich blacks in Chicago despite what people say).

Forum List

Back