So Snowflakes Are Triggered Over President Trump Standing With Saudi After Khashoggi Murder...

....WHY WEREN'T THEY THIS PISSED WITH OBAMA FOR STANDING WITH SAUDI, PROTECTING THEM, INSTEAD OF STANDING WITH THE VICTIMS OF 9/11/2001 WHEN A SAUDI CONNECTION TO THE TERRORIST ATTACKS THAT KILLED 3,000 AMERICANS WAS EXPOSED?

I love it when snowflakes get introduced to their own ignorance and have to come face to face with the fact that they are only accusing others of what the Democrats have already done....

Obama, in an awkward twist, becomes Saudi Arabia's defender

"President Barack Obama has never had a great relationship with Saudi Arabia.

Now, he’s the last man standing between the wealthy desert kingdom and billions of dollars in potential liabilities.

Obama has cast the Saudis as "so-called" allies; bemoaned the terrorist-inspiring version of Islam they practice; and even suggested the oil-rich Arab state learn to "share" the Middle East with rival Iran.

The Saudis, meanwhile, consider Obama naive, sparring with him over the Iran nuclear deal and questioning his hands-off approach to Syria’s bloody civil war.

Despite these differences, Obama has promised to veto a bill that Congress passed unanimously allowing families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia over alleged links to the 2001 terrorist attacks."

Obama, in an awkward twist, becomes Saudi Arabia's defender

One man gets killed by the Saudis and snowflakes want to punish them to the max and tar and feather Trump for sticking with them.....but snowflakes have no problem with the fact that 3,000 Americans were murdered with help from the Saudis and Obama defends them, sticking up for the Saudis instead of standing with the American victims / victims' families of 9/11/2001.

Damn, exposed hypocrisy and selective partisan outrage is a [email protected] you are the one being exposed as being the hypocrite and engaging in selective partisan outrage! :p
You've got a point. Those damned Saudi's really have us over an oil barrel, don't they?
the world. Now if we become energy independent, than........ guess what? And btw, we have the same oil to bring up. all you libs are against drilling it. and then you have the nerve to make such a comment. tsk tsk lady.

Do you Russians never learn anything about the US before posting this drivel? The left opposes OFF SHORE drilling for oil. See BP Disaster in the Gulf of Mexico for all of the reasons why.
So you want us dependent on the Saudi’s? Then you get what you get. Me personally want to be energy independent

....WHY WEREN'T THEY THIS PISSED WITH OBAMA FOR STANDING WITH SAUDI, PROTECTING THEM, INSTEAD OF STANDING WITH THE VICTIMS OF 9/11/2001 WHEN A SAUDI CONNECTION TO THE TERRORIST ATTACKS THAT KILLED 3,000 AMERICANS WAS EXPOSED?

I don't know who you're calling "snowflake", but both instances are bad. Our entire history in the middle east is full of corrupt stupidity.
Don't worry I wasn't calling YOU 'snowflake'. I agree with you that our entire history in the ME is filled with corruption and stupidity....that does not take away from the fact that Obama sided with Saudi AGAINST Congress and American citizens to protect them from being held financially accountable for their part in the murder of 3,000 Americans....and act, as you can see, real snowflakes have tried to lie about, deny, justify, and make excuses for while wanting to criticize Trump alone for refusing to hurt Americans over the death of 1 lone journalist.

Personally I understand why it was done both times, geo-economic-political reasons too deep for most of the people chiming in only 'partisan-deep' to comprehend, but that doesn't mean I still liked either.
Some think it’s an easy solution! I laugh

Hly fk. How is this our relationship?
Why does it have to be an American, jc, before you care?
Who says I don’t? The question is why should 300 million Americans suffer because of what happened to a Saudi journalist?
I've heard some people say we WON'T suffer, that we have enough oil without them or that we can figure something out, between our own oil and alternative energy.
Those some people are wrong
Well, if they are, I'm sure as hell not taking YOUR word for it.
You don’t need my word look it up

Do you Russians ...
WHO the F* are you talking to, you senile old biddy?

I am sorry you are offended that your terrorist/US-Enemy-sympathizing savior was called out for standing with the Saudis AGAINST the US Congress and victims of 9/11 and you were called out with your fellow snowflakes for your selective hypocritical faux outrage over Trump's stand with Saudi now, but your embarrassment and butt-hurt is no justification for you defensively trying to insinuate we are 'Russian' for doing so....

Develop some tougher skin
Learn to deal with your hypocrisy being publicly challenged
Or just stop being hypocritical
,,,but don't blame anyone else for your issue.

I don't know who you're calling "snowflake", but both instances are bad. Our entire history in the middle east is full of corrupt stupidity.
Don't worry I wasn't calling YOU 'snowflake'. I agree with you that our entire history in the ME is filled with corruption and stupidity....that does not take away from the fact that Obama sided with Saudi AGAINST Congress and American citizens to protect them from being held financially accountable for their part in the murder of 3,000 Americans....and act, as you can see, real snowflakes have tried to lie about, deny, justify, and make excuses for while wanting to criticize Trump alone for refusing to hurt Americans over the death of 1 lone journalist.

Personally I understand why it was done both times, geo-economic-political reasons too deep for most of the people chiming in only 'partisan-deep' to comprehend, but that doesn't mean I still liked either.

When did Obama side against US intelligence services in favor of a foreign government?

Because this is the *second* time Trump has done this. First, with Russia, siding with Putin against the US. Then again, here where he sided with the Saudi's against US intelligence services.

Obama opposing a republican controlled congress is unremarkable. A President opposing US intelligence services in favor of a foreign government? Twice? That's deeply disturbing.

Especially when both are governments that have benefited Trump personally. The Russian with their attacks on the US in support of Trump's campaign. And the Saudis whom Trump claims have made him a lot of money personally.

Ding, ding, ding. It is a lot deeper and more complicated than the 'I hate Trump Today because 'X'' crowd wants it to be just so they can come up with a new reason to hate Trump every day.

Ding, ding, ding. It is a lot deeper and more complicated than the 'I hate Trump Today because 'X'' crowd wants it to be just so they can come up with a new reason to hate Trump every day.

Indeed. As Trump's gulliability and the ease with which foreign governments can manipulate the man should be deeply disturbing to any thinking American.

Even after the Saudi's were caught redhanded lying about the murder and brutal torture of a US resident journalist and Washington Post reporter......Trump believes the Saudis over his own intelligence services.

And this is hardly the first time Trump has done this. He did the same thing with Russia, siding with Putin over US intelligence agencies.

Its also worth noting that both Russia and Saudi Arabia have benefited Trump *personally*. With Trump admitting that he's made a ton of money off the Saudis. And Russia attacking the United States to benefit Trump's campaign.

When did Obama side against US intelligence services in favor of a foreign government?

Because this is the *second* time Trump has done this. First, with Russia, siding with Putin against the US. Then again, here where he sided with the Saudi's against US intelligence services.

Obama opposing a republican controlled congress is unremarkable. A President opposing US intelligence services in favor of a foreign government? Twice? That's deeply disturbing.

Especially when both are governments that have benefited Trump personally. The Russian with their attacks on the US in support of Trump's campaign. And the Saudis whom Trump claims have made him a lot of money personally.
You have continued to repeat the same stupid questions and remarks over an over, questions that have already been answered, with links / info, so I am just going to ignore your ass.

I will leave you with one final question, though.....

DO YOU REALLY THINK A UNANIMOUS BI-PARTISAN CONGRESS WOULD DRAFT AND PASS A BILL TO HOLD SAUDI ARABIA FINANCIALLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR PART IN THE MURDER OF 3,000 AMERICANS WITHOUT HAVING SOUGHT OUT INTEL CONFIRMATION FROM ALL OF THE VARIOUS US INTEL AGENCIES THAT THE SAUDIS HAD INDEED DONE SO.....DO YOU THINK CONGRESS JUST PULLED SAUDI'S NAME OUT OF A HAT / THEIR ASS AND ALL - 100% - SAID, "LET'S JUST SUE SAUDI....CUBA WAS THE 1ST NAME DRAWN TO SEE WHO WE COULD SUE BUT WE KNOW THEY DON'T HAVE A POT TO PISS IN LET ALONE ANY MONEY, SO LET'S JUST GO WITH SAUDI"?

ARE YOU REALLY THAT F*ING STUPID...OR THINK OTHERS WHO ARE LISTENING TO YOUR BS ARE?

upload_2018-11-28_15-15-32.jpeg
"Thank God snowflakes are so stupid!" // "Got That Right!"

You have continued to repeat the same stupid questions and remarks over an over, questions that have already been answered, with links / info, so I am just going to ignore your ass.

I will leave you with one final question, though.....

DO YOU REALLY THINK A UNANIMOUS BI-PARTISAN CONGRESS WOULD DRAFT AND PASS A BILL TO HOLD SAUDI ARABIA FINANCIALLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR PART IN THE MURDER OF 3,000 AMERICANS WITHOUT HAVING SOUGHT OUT INTEL CONFIRMATION FROM ALL OF THE VARIOUS US INTEL AGENCIES THAT THE SAUDIS HAD INDEED DONE SO.....DO YOU THINK CONGRESS JUST PULLED SAUDI'S NAME OUT OF A HAT / THEIR ASS AND ALL - 100% - SAID, "LET'S JUST SUE SAUDI....CUBA WAS THE 1ST NAME DRAWN TO SEE WHO WE COULD SUE BUT WE KNOW THEY DON'T HAVE A POT TO PISS IN LET ALONE ANY MONEY, SO LET'S JUST GO WITH SAUDI"?

ARE YOU REALLY THAT F*ING STUPID...OR THINK OTHERS WHO ARE LISTENING TO YOUR BS ARE?

View attachment 231412
"Thank God snowflakes are so stupid!" // "Got That Right!"

Of course Iask the same question....as you clearly have no anwswer:

Show us a single instance of Obama ever siding against US intelligence agencies in favor of a foreign government.

You can't. You've imagined it. You've lied about it. You've run from the question. But you can't provide any as no such example exists.

Meanwhile, Trump has done this TWICE. Both to the benefit of countries that have benefited Trump *personally*. First, with the Russians, where Trump sided with Putin over US intelligence agencies. This after the Russians attacked the US to benefit Trump's presidential campaign. And now Trump sides with the Saudis over US intelligence agencies. The Saudis whom Trump has admitted he's made a tremendous amount of money off of personally.

Just as bad, we have a President so gulliable and easy for foreign governments to manipulate. Even after Saudi Arabia was caught lying about their murder, brutal torture and cover up of a US legal resident and Washington Post reporter..........Trump still believes them.

Any rational, thinking American should be deeply disturbed by this.

Show us a single instance of Obama ever siding against US intelligence agencies in favor of a foreign government.

You're a LIAR.

It has been posted. The Link has been provided.

Your pathetic defense is attempting to claim that you believe that every single member of Congress got together without seeking out information from any one of the many US Intel agencies and decided to randomly UNANIMOUSLY pass a bill accusing Saudi of having a part in the murder of 3,000 Americans and to allow Saudi to be held financially responsible for their part in that murder of 3,000 Americans...and that Obama stood with Saudi in opposition to Congress and the American people who sought to hold Saudi responsible because Obama KNEW not one member of Congress had gotten confirmation from our Intel that Saudi had indeed had a part in that attack....You are claiming that Obama boldly and bravely stood up to CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE AND CRIMINAL LEGISLATIVE ACTION PERPETRATED BY BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS....

I stand corrected...YOU ARE THAT F*ING STUPID...OR THINK EVERYONE LISTENIGNTO YOUR BS IS!

You're a LIAR.

Nope. There's not even mention of US intelligence services in the entire link. You made that up. You showed us an example of Obama opposing a republican congress. Which is utterly unremarkable.

A President siding against US intelligence agencies in favor or a foreign government? Trump has done it twice. And both time to the benefit of countries that have benefited him personally.

Trump did it first with Russian, when Trump publicly siding with Putin against US intelligence agencies.....after Russia attacked the United States to support Trump's presidential campaign.

Trump did it against with the Saudis, when Trump publicly siding with the Saudis against US intelligence agencies....after admitting he's made a tremendous amount of money off of the Saudis.

So I ask again, for the 6th time......show us one example of Obama ever siding against US intelligence agencies in favor of a foreign government.

Ever.

Your article includes no example of Obama ever doing this, or even mention of US intelligence agencies. Nor did your link to it. Try again.

HERE'S EVEN MORE LINKS FOR YOU TO LIE / DENY / IGNORE....

https://nypost.com/2016/07/15/yes-the-saudi-government-helped-the-911-terrorists/

The same Congress that UNANIMOUSLY passed a bill for Obama to sign into law that would allow Saudi to be financially held accountable for their part in the murder of 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 is the same Congress that released previously classified US INTELLIGENCE DOCUMENTS showing Saudi was involved.

"A CIA memorandum dated July 2, 2002, stated unequivocally that the connections found between the hijackers, the Saudi embassy in Washington and Saudi consulate in Los Angeles are “incontrovertible evidence that there is support for these terrorists within the Saudi government.

Numerous” FBI files also fingered two Saudi government employees who assisted the 9/11 hijackers as “Saudi intelligence officers,” the newly declassified documents reveal."

Declassified FBI and CIA reports show the connection, all of which that unanimous bi-partisan Congress had access to...all of which OBAMA had access to. In the end, however, Barry sided with the Saudis and AGAINST Congress, AGAINST the victims of 9/11/01, AGAINST the CIA's memos, AGAINST the FBI's reports, AGAINST US Assessment that the Saudis were connected to / had a part in the murder of 3,000 Americans to block the Saudis from being held financially accountable for there part.

NOW, snowflake, let's hear some more of your BS SPIN and justification of Obama far surpassing anything President Trump has done so far regarding standing with / protecting the Saudis.......

...or better yet, just STFU!

You're a LIAR.

Your pathetic defense is attempting to claim that you believe that every single member of Congress got together without seeking out information from any one of the many US Intel agencies and decided to randomly UNANIMOUSLY pass a bill accusing Saudi of having a part in the murder of 3,000 Americans and to allow Saudi to be held financially responsible for their part in that murder of 3,000 Americans...and that Obama stood with Saudi in opposition to Congress and the American people who sought to hold Saudi responsible because Obama KNEW not one member of Congress had gotten confirmation from our Intel that Saudi had indeed had a part in that attack....You are claiming that Obama boldly and bravely stood up to CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE AND CRIMINAL LEGISLATIVE ACTION PERPETRATED BY BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS....

I stand corrected...YOU ARE THAT F*ING STUPID...OR THINK EVERYONE LISTENIGNTO YOUR BS IS!

What is pathetic is your argument.

Just one day after these lawmakers led the first override of a veto during Obama's presidency they publicly called for making changes to the law. But even as they admitted they agreed with some of the White House's concerns, GOP leaders quickly blamed the President for "dropping the ball" for failing to engage with Congress on the legislation before it passed.
The White House didn't hold back in its criticism after both the House and Senate voted decisively on Wednesday to overturn Obama's veto of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act, also referred to as JASTA. The President called the vote Wednesday "political" and his spokesman ripped the move as the "single most embarrassing thing" Congress has done in decades.

Echoing concerns raised by the White House that the measure could open the US to similar lawsuits from people in other countries, House Speaker Paul Ryan said the law needs to be changed to ensure that US troops are protected.

Congress suddenly has buyer's remorse for overriding Obama's veto - CNNPolitics

HERE'S EVEN MORE LINKS FOR YOU TO LIE / DENY / IGNORE....

https://nypost.com/2016/07/15/yes-the-saudi-government-helped-the-911-terrorists/

The same Congress that UNANIMOUSLY passed a bill for Obama to sign into law that would allow Saudi to be financially held accountable for their part in the murder of 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 is the same Congress that released previously classified US INTELLIGENCE DOCUMENTS showing Saudi was involved.

"A CIA memorandum dated July 2, 2002, stated unequivocally that the connections found between the hijackers, the Saudi embassy in Washington and Saudi consulate in Los Angeles are “incontrovertible evidence that there is support for these terrorists within the Saudi government.

Numerous” FBI files also fingered two Saudi government employees who assisted the 9/11 hijackers as “Saudi intelligence officers,” the newly declassified documents reveal."

Declassified FBI and CIA reports show the connection, all of which that unanimous bi-partisan Congress had access to...all of which OBAMA had access to. In the end, however, Barry sided with the Saudis and AGAINST Congress, AGAINST the victims of 9/11/01, AGAINST the CIA's memos, AGAINST the FBI's reports, AGAINST US Assessment that the Saudis were connected to / had a part in the murder of 3,000 Americans to block the Saudis from being held financially accountable for there part.

NOW, snowflake, let's hear some more of your BS SPIN and justification of Obama far surpassing anything President Trump has done so far regarding standing with / protecting the Saudis.......

...or better yet, just STFU!

And where, pray tell, does Obama dispute their findings?

Laughing.....and with that simple question, your entire narrative collapses again. As I can certainly show you examples of Trump siding against our intelligence agencies in favor of a foriegn government. Twice, with both countries having benefited Trump personally.

Trump did it first with Russian, when Trump publicly siding with Putin against US intelligence agencies.....after Russia attacked the United States to support Trump's presidential campaign.

Trump did it against with the Saudis, when Trump publicly siding with the Saudis against US intelligence agencies....after admitting he's made a tremendous amount of money off of the Saudis.

Meanwhile, you can't show us one example of Obama siding against our intelligence agencies in favor of a foreign government.

WHY did Barry stand WITH the Saudis and AGAINST the US Congress, the CIA, the FBI, and the American people?

BARRY BACKS DOWN ... AGAIN

Saudis to US: Pass this bill, we'll sell $$ assets

"Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars' worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

The Obama administration has lobbied Congress to block the bill's passage, according to administration officials and congressional aides from both parties, and the Saudi threats have been the subject of intense discussions in recent weeks between lawmakers and officials from the State Department and the Pentagon. The (OBAMA) officials have warned senators of diplomatic and economic fallout from the legislation. "

upload_2018-11-28_15-51-12.jpeg
"....Lower...bow LOWER to me, I said!"

You're a LIAR.

Just one day after these lawmakers led the first override of a veto during Obama's presidency they publicly called for making changes to the law. But even as they admitted they agreed with some of the White House's concerns, GOP leaders quickly blamed the President for "dropping the ball" for failing to engage with Congress on the legislation before it passed.
The White House didn't hold back in its criticism after both the House and Senate voted decisively on Wednesday to overturn Obama's veto of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act, also referred to as JASTA. The President called the vote Wednesday "political" and his spokesman ripped the move as the "single most embarrassing thing" Congress has done in decades.

Echoing concerns raised by the White House that the measure could open the US to similar lawsuits from people in other countries, House Speaker Paul Ryan said the law needs to be changed to ensure that US troops are protected.

What is pathetic is your continuing to lie / deny / JUSTIFY snowflake hypocritical selective butt-hurt over a President standing with the Saudis OB BEHALF OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE instead a President standing with the Saudis AGAINST his CIA, AGAINST his FBI, AGAINST his Intel Agencies, and AGAINST the American people because his 'Royal Masters' threatened to slap his hand economically if we actually held them responsible for their part in the deaths of 3,000 Americans....

WHY did Barry stand WITH the Saudis and AGAINST the US Congress, the CIA, the FBI, and the American people?

BARRY BACKS DOWN ... AGAIN

Saudis to US: Pass this bill, we'll sell $$ assets

"Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars' worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

The Obama administration has lobbied Congress to block the bill's passage, according to administration officials and congressional aides from both parties, and the Saudi threats have been the subject of intense discussions in recent weeks between lawmakers and officials from the State Department and the Pentagon. The (OBAMA) officials have warned senators of diplomatic and economic fallout from the legislation. "

View attachment 231415
"....Lower...bow LOWER to me, I said!"

So once again, Obama opposed a republican controlled congress. Which is utterly unremarkable. And never disputed US intelligence agency's findings. While Trump has sided against US intelligence agencies in favor of foreign governments.

Twice, with both countries having benefited Trump personally.

Now your turn. Show us a single example of Obama *ever* siding against US intelligence agencies in favor of a foreign government.

You're a LIAR.

What is pathetic is your continuing to lie / deny / JUSTIFY snowflake hypocritical selective butt-hurt over a President standing with the Saudis OB BEHALF OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE instead a President standing with the Saudis AGAINST his CIA, AGAINST his FBI, AGAINST his Intel Agencies, and AGAINST the American people because his 'Royal Masters' threatened to slap his hand economically if we actually held them responsible for their part in the deaths of 3,000 Americans....

So that's no example of Obama disputing the findings of our intelligence services or siding against US intelligence agencies in favor of a foreign government. Not one. Just obliterating the entire premise of your thread.

Meanwhile, Trump has done it twice.

First with the Russians after Russia attacked the United States to support Trump's presidential campaign.

And now with the Saudi's after Trump has admitted that the Saudis have made him a tremendous amount of money personally.

So I ask again, show us an example of Obama *ever* siding against US intelligence agencies in favor of a foreign government.

Um, ever.

You're a LIAR.

Obama's objection to the bill were echoed by Speaker Ryan. To ensure that US troops are protected.

Allowing foreigners to sue Americans in distant lands, based on their intellegence is not good for American interest. Congress overrode his veto and what became of the threats they made?

There are plenty of quotes where President Obama talked about this. Got any where he claimed his veto was inspired by the threats made by the Saudis?

Forum List

Back