🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the dumb, "deplorables", "UNEDUCATED" weren't part of the political polls!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
WOW....
Talk about a back handed slap!
After a Tough 2016, Many Pollsters Haven’t Changed Anything
So the reason the polls were wrong is because they counted more Educated people and supposedly
most Democrats are more "educated" hence more positives for Hillary in 2016!
and I quote...
"Nearly all of the private pollsters interviewed for this article have, at minimum, begun to do something about education. There is widespread agreement that the industry failed to properly represent less educated white voters, and that this was part of why last year’s polls were too favorable to Democrats."

What a bunch of egotistical, truly uninformed people!

Maybe if they didn't ask more Democrats then GOP that might help.
BUT maybe more importantly is this FACT!!!
Most of us Trump "deplorables" were ridiculed. Were poked fun of by the MSM/entertainment,...liberals..Dems!
As a result we shut up when talking politics. We voted behind the curtain. PROOF of where I speak?
Poll: 71% of Americans Say Political Correctness Has Silenced Discussions Society Needs to Have, 58% Have Political Views They’re Afraid to Share

The Cato 2017 Free Speech and Tolerance Survey, a new national poll of 2,300 U.S. adults, finds that 71% Americans believe that political correctness has silenced important discussions our society needs to have. The consequences are personal—58% of Americans believe the political climate prevents them from sharing their own political beliefs.
Democrats are unique, however, in that a slim majority (53%) do not feel the need to self-censor.
Conversely, strong majorities of Republicans (73%) and independents (58%) say they keep some political beliefs to themselves.

Poll: 71% of Americans Say Political Correctness Has Silenced Discussions Society Needs to Have, 58% Have Political Views They’re Afraid to Share

So when will the pollsters LEARN? The biased MSM poked fun at over 60 million people that voted for Trump.
Called us "anti-immigrant'...(DUH Trump married an immigrant!...I had 40 million have "LEGAL immigrant relatives!)... to this day on this board truly uninformed people who spout opinions based on nothing FEEL not think people like me are "uneducated"! "Uneducated"!

Last edited:
A college degree does not necessarily represent intelligence or critical thinking skills.
Many of the wealthiest people in the world were self made with little in the way of higher education.

A college degree does not necessarily represent intelligence or critical thinking skills.
Many of the wealthiest people in the world were self made with little in the way of higher education.

Don't dispute that Grampa... but the pollsters said the reason they messed up was because "white, uneducated" voters weren't polled! What a f...king slap in the face to people like YOU described! In fact the truly "educated" components of most polls are generally "liberal educators", people with time on their hands to answer polls and very infrequently people like you mentioned, i.e. too busy doing productive activities to mess around with polls. These same "too busy" people are also a majority of "deplorables" racists, homophobes that also voted for Trump... without getting into arguments with "UNINFORMED" educators, Dems, i.e. Hillary supporters! These people are too busy to get into logical discussions with illogical people!

“The truth is that Americans have never had an equal opportunity to become wealthy. Rather than concocting fables about our ‘opportunity society,’ the editors of Forbes should be examining the birthright privileges enjoyed by many of those on the list,” the report stated.

On its face, the question of whether a couple dozen billionaires made or inherited their wealth seems trivial. And even by United for a Fair Economy's calculations, the number of "self-made" rich is rising. In 1997, the group calculated that 50 percent of the Forbes list inherited all or part of their fortune.

Did the Forbes 400 Billionaires Really 'Build That'?

WOW....
So the reason the polls were wrong is because they counted more Educated people and supposedly
and I quote...
"Nearly all of the private pollsters interviewed for this article have, at minimum, begun to do something about education. There is widespread agreement that the industry failed to properly represent less educated white voters, and that this was part of why last year’s polls were too favorable to Democrats."

Most of us Trump "deplorables" were ridiculed. Were poked fun of by the MSM/entertainment,...liberals..Dems!
As a result we shut up when talking politics. We voted behind the curtain. PROOF of where I speak?

The Cato 2017 Free Speech and Tolerance Survey, a new national poll of 2,300 U.S. adults, finds that 71% Americans believe that political correctness has silenced important discussions our society needs to have. The consequences are personal—58% of Americans believe the political climate prevents them from sharing their own political beliefs.
Democrats are unique, however, in that a slim majority (53%) do not feel the need to self-censor.
Conversely, strong majorities of Republicans (73%) and independents (58%) say they keep some political beliefs to themselves.

So when will the pollsters LEARN? The biased MSM poked fun at over 60 million people that voted for Trump.
Called us "anti-immigrant'...(DUH Trump married an immigrant!...I had 40 million have "LEGAL immigrant relatives!)... to this day on this board truly uninformed people who spout opinions based on nothing FEEL not think people like me are "uneducated"! "Uneducated"!

Which polls were wrong?

Don't dispute that Grampa... but the pollsters said the reason they messed up was because "white, uneducated" voters weren't polled! What a f...king slap in the face to people like YOU described! In fact the truly "educated" components of most polls are generally "liberal educators", people with time on their hands to answer polls and very infrequently people like you mentioned, i.e. too busy doing productive activities to mess around with polls. These same "too busy" people are also a majority of "deplorables" racists, homophobes that also voted for Trump... without getting into arguments with "UNINFORMED" educators, Dems, i.e. Hillary supporters! These people are too busy to get into logical discussions with illogical people!
I hear ya but it doesn't bother me. I'm confident in my intelligence despite dropping out of college.
The "educated" over represent themselves all the time.
I had a Lexus dealer salesman try to force me into a used car when I was asking to test drive the new SUV. He judged me solely because I showed up after work and dirty.
I went to the Dodge dealer next door and bought a new Durango for about 45k.
First place I went was back to the Lexus dealer & asked for the manager. Told him what happened, demanded an apology and then refused to accept it after he gave it. Flipped the salesman the bird and left gratified.

I hate elitist douchebags.

upload_2017-11-6_9-15-54.png

“The truth is that Americans have never had an equal opportunity to become wealthy. Rather than concocting fables about our ‘opportunity society,’ the editors of Forbes should be examining the birthright privileges enjoyed by many of those on the list,” the report stated.

On its face, the question of whether a couple dozen billionaires made or inherited their wealth seems trivial. And even by United for a Fair Economy's calculations, the number of "self-made" rich is rising. In 1997, the group calculated that 50 percent of the Forbes list inherited all or part of their fortune.

Did the Forbes 400 Billionaires Really 'Build That'?

Then explain these FACTS ok...
Millionaires Don't Pay Their Taxes
Fact: It is estimated that millionaires, those in the top 1% of earners, pay about 40% of all taxes. Current tax regulation shifts may change these numbers to make this even larger than that - so think twice before accusing the millionaires in America of not paying taxes. (Do you know when you're going to retire? It might not be as soon as you think. Read The New Retirement Age.)

Millionaires Just Inherited Their Money
According to Thomas J. Stanley's book, "The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy," only 20% of millionaires inherited their riches. The other 80% are what you'd call nouveau riche: first generation millionaires who earned their cash on their own.
Many millionaires simply worked, saved and lived within their means to generate their wealth - think accountants and managers: regular people going to work every day. Most millionaires didn't get their riches overnight when a rich relative died - they worked for the money.

Millionaires Feel Rich
From the outside looking in, you would think that millionaires feel rich and secure, but that's not so. Most millionaires worry about retirement, their kids' college fund and the mortgage just like the rest of us. Those worries are greatest among new millionaires, the people who just recently acquired their wealth. (For more, see Don't Forget The Kids: Save For Their Education And Retirement.)

Millionaires Have High-Paying Jobs
It certainly doesn't hurt to be gainfully employed, but half of all millionaires are self-employed or own a business. It does help to have a college degree, as about 80% are college graduates, though only 18% have master's degrees.

Millionaires All Drive Fancy Cars
You can get that idea of the rich guy in a fancy German car out of your head when you think of a millionaire: they actually drive a Ford, with the carmaker topping the millionaire preferred car list at 9.4%. Cadillacs run second on the millionaires' favorite car list, and Lincolns third according to onmoneymaking.com.
Car payments are an investment with little return, which is why someone looking to grow wealth avoids high-priced vehicles in favor of a more economical set of wheels. (For more, see 10 Steps To Retire A Millionaire.)

Millionaires Hang Around the Golf Course All Day
Those millionaires are all retired, with nothing else to do but hang around the golf course, right? Wrong: only 20% of millionaires are retirees, with a full 80% still going to work. It's not as glamorous or fun, but millionaires go to work just like you do; it's how the money gets in the bank.

Millionaires Are Elitists
We've already established that most millionaires earned their money not inherited it, still go to work, drive a Ford and worry about their kids' college expenses. Sounds a lot like the rest of America, right? Millionaires come in all shapes and sizes - some may be elitists, but most are just regular Joes who successfully managed their money.
7 Millionaire Myths 7 Millionaire Myths

PLUS your crap about opportunities???

Explain these FACTS!

"Next look at the wealth distribution in America since 1980. "
How many millionaires in 1980...At the start of the decade, according to the IRS, 4,414 taxpayers reported that they had earned more than $1 million annually in adjusted gross income.
NUMBER OF U.S. MILLIONAIRES SOARS
By 1990, even as the recession began, the number had climbed to 63,642.
A record number of Americans are now millionaires, new study shows
As of the end of 2016, there were a record 10.8 million millionaires
So JUST ONE indicator: 1980... 4,414 taxpayers reported $1 million in gross income;
At the end of 2016... 10,800,000... What kind of ratio is that?
Population USA 1980 226.5 million and the ratio of millionaires to population: 1 millionaire for every 51,314 Americans
1980 Fast Facts - History - U.S. Census Bureau
Population USA 2016 326.9 million and the ratio of millionaires to population 1 Millionaire for every 30 Americans!
U.S. Population (2017, 2018) - Worldometers

So explain to me YOUR idiot remark about WEALTH distribution since 1980???
1980 1 millionaire for every 51,314 Americans!
2016 1 millionaire for every 30 Americans!

"Educated" is relative. There are Yale and Harvard grads who are borderline idiots. Many run for political office. Consider John Kerry, for instance.

On the other hand, there are those beyond PhD equivalency by reason of self-study.

Sadly, a college degree these days just indicates that the person is a programmed tool for leftwing causes.

Sadly, a college degree these days just indicates that the person is a programmed tool for leftwing causes.

.....and THAT accurately proves that Trump cultists are among the LEAST educated morons who voted for the charlatan........LOL

WOW....
and I quote...

Which polls were wrong?

Really?
Before election day, they were showing a sustained but narrowing lead for Hillary Clinton. The Telegraph's poll tracker, which was based on an average of the last five polls published on RealClearPolitics, showed Clinton leading with three percentage points over Trump.

American statistics and polling analysis site FiveThirtyEight gave Trump a 30 per cent chance of victory going into the final few days. This chance - the same as winning at rock, paper, scissors - was generous compared to other forecasters.
How wrong were the polls in predicting the US election and why did they fail to see Trump's win?

.....and THAT accurately proves that Trump cultists are among the LEAST educated morons who voted for the charlatan........LOL

What is an "and THAT"? If anything you are showing your vacuous thinking capacity with the above statement. Makes no sense other then it comes from people like you that have no common sense!

WOW....
and I quote...

They also performed ALL OF THESE POLLS in Liberal Cities.

Does anyone actually think you can trust a Poll done by The Washington Post when the poll takes place in Washington DC, and only involves 500-1000 people?

The Polls are rigged more than the 2016 DNC Primary.

I hear ya but it doesn't bother me. I'm confident in my intelligence despite dropping out of college.
The "educated" over represent themselves all the time.
I had a Lexus dealer salesman try to force me into a used car when I was asking to test drive the new SUV. He judged me solely because I showed up after work and dirty.
I went to the Dodge dealer next door and bought a new Durango for about 45k.
First place I went was back to the Lexus dealer & asked for the manager. Told him what happened, demanded an apology and then refused to accept it after he gave it. Flipped the salesman the bird and left gratified.

I hate elitist douchebags.
People have no respect for blue collar anymore. And liberals have been selling that line of shit forever!
Well blue collar votes and pays taxes. And they want say and tax cuts. And they WILL get them.

Forum List

Back