So the left says I have no say about abortion because I am a man....

If they truly cared about the children or the mother's health they would expend a similar effort after the birth...not seeing that.

Oh, but the indignant howling when Hillary asserted, "It takes a village..."

anti-choice legislation is about criminalizing people for making their own decisions, not just about protecting the unborn
If they truly cared about the children or the mother's health they would expend a similar effort after the birth...not seeing that.
Then you're not looking.

Foster care
Adoption
Welfare
Early childhood development programs
New mother church programs
Etc...

10 years ago, Dr. George Tiller was murdered at his church in Kansas. He was proud to provide safe and legal abortion. He was a kind, gentle man, devoted to his family and his patients. His motto, "Trust Women," is as relevant as ever. I still ask myself: "What would George do?"

An abortionist at church? Irony

anti-choice legislation is about criminalizing people for making their own decisions, not just about protecting the unborn

You're not looking hard enough. I suspect your bubble is tinted
Yup

I was an unwanted child that went through foster care. Thank God I wasn't aborted.

Yup

I was an unwanted child that went through foster care. Thank God I wasn't aborted.

Our Church outreach does tons of work with unwed mothers, foster family support and recently started a program where they go to the Ukraine and do the same. I'd love to go at least once to see how it's working

Why then do welfare freeloaders and people who pay no taxes get a say via voting on tax increases or decreases?

If y'all wanna use this lame excuse apply it across the board.

For example, I have no children in school yet my property taxes goto the schools.

First, what "welfare" are you referring too? Almost all lower income people work and pay payroll taxes.

Second, what lame excuse?

Third, so you feel that having an educated society doesn't benefit you? And therefore you don't want to pay for it.

Why then do welfare freeloaders and people who pay no taxes get a say via voting on tax increases or decreases?

For example, I have no children in school yet my property taxes goto the schools.

BTW grandpa

The right states that you have to marry her to have a say.

when are men going to accept responsibility and control their sperm?

About the same time women accept responsibility for not keeping their legs together. And there are birth control options, no? For both men and women, not to mention the day after pills.

That’s funny because the Left feels entitled to have a say in everything; people’s personal wealth and healthcare for example. Or people’s free speech.
If people drink sodas, use straws ,eat sugar...

Yup

Our Church outreach does tons of work with unwed mothers, foster family support and recently started a program where they go to the Ukraine and do the same. I'd love to go at least once to see how it's working
You are one of tbe very few I respect in regards to the issue.

Life is so unfair!!

All I have to fo is look at the laws, funding a d perjoratives leveled at the women.

All I have to fo is look at the laws, funding a d perjoratives leveled at the women.

Well no Im a part of what's going...an army against the baby killing crowd.

The tide is turning....fact

Then you're not looking.

Foster care
Adoption
Welfare
Etc...
Yet you are constantly teying to cut funding supporting those programs

Well no Im a part of what's going...an army against the baby killing crowd.

The tide is turning....fact
I am all for msking abortion scarce and innecessary but not removing that choice from the one person it ultimately belongs to.

Then you're not looking.

Foster care
Adoption
Welfare
Etc...
Yet you are constantly teying to cut funding supporting those programs
I am?
News to me.

Forum List

Back