So. The next civil war will be what?

The odds of a civil war are like a billion to 1. Step awaaaaaaay from zee politics ...step awaaaaay from zee politics
You think so?

For the 1st time ever a political party very openly protected and supported a proven criminal, helped them rig primaries, cheat in debates, and ended up giving them a nomination they did not win - a slap in the face to all of their own party members who rejected them as the nominee.

For the 1st time we are seeing something that can only be best described as either a 'political coup' or a 'political assassination' by a political party who controlled the WH, who in turn controlled the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI....all because they did not want the person who won the WH to win and because they were committed to ousting him even if he won.....

...for the 1st time we are seeing a political party seriously attempt to 'UN-DO' an election, to strip the American people of the results of their vote.

For the 1st time we are seeing major media openly censoring and controlling the narratives (through fake / extremely biased news)

For the first real time we are seeing major social media - like Facebook and Twitter - openly censoring / banning Conservative views / voices ... or any other views that don't agree with them

A true and total 'freedom of speech / of the press is all but gone....the 'window' / 'noose' is tightening as forces who seek to RULE / CONTROL are growing, becoming more and more intolerant.

Maybe it's because the media is more 'open' these days (thanks to everyone having a cell phone), but this past Presidential election I can ever remember where the candidate claiming to want to represent ALL Americans had her campaign pay an organization to send thugs to the opposing candidates' rallies to beat and bloody his supporters.....the people they claimed to want to also represent....

(Sorry, but I do not want any Politician willing to pay someone to beat and bloody me into submission to be in charge of me or my government...)

Antifa, one of the Liberal groups proven to have taken money from Russia to spread racial division and violence, is showing up at peaceful legal rallies to instigate violence to silence legal speech....

Violent rhetoric from Liberal politicians became so bad that it motivated one of their members to attempt to assassinate GOP politicians while they practiced softball...

Violent rhetoric and rabid political partisanship grew to the point where prominent Liberals called for The President's child to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands, kidnapped, and raped by pedophiles ... to the point prominent liberals openly declared they hoped that women on Trump's cabinet were kidnapped, beaten, raped, and thrown into cages while it was being filmed....'for posterity'...

American KIDS are being physically assaulted by other Americans for wearing a baseball cap supporting the President of the United States....

:wtf:, man?!

If you don't think the Left is becoming so intolerant, that things aren't starting to reach the 'melt-down' point where someone is going to get killed or things aren't getting close to where people are on the verge of revolt then you need to start paying attention more.

Instead of everything the Liberals have been doing to divide this country up after losing an election, perhaps they need to take some advice from Barak Obama:

'If you don't like what's going on, if you want change, WIN SOME ELECTIONS'.

Instead of tearing it down and setting things on fire, how about work to try to make them better?
I've about had it with all this whining about conservative freedom of speech being restricted. These are the types of folks being booted off social media sites:

atomwaffen_hj4kko.jpg

Like Atomwaffen. They are murderers, as well as neo-Nazi's and yeah, they and their ilk show up for MAGA rallies to crack heads.
Maybe they will show up for your civil war.

You can argue for your partisan seed of choice all you wanna....the fact of the matter is simple. The 6 people that I say what's up to each day in my morning routine....

my friends, my family.......the teachers in my kids school, their coaches....the bus drivers.

They're not gunna start shooting each other because of the obsessive weirdos that show up at rallies and type diatribes on the internet.

That's not reality.

I am glad to hear that the people in your circle are not effected by what IS going on across the country. What is going on IS reality, whether it has effected them and you yet or not.

I do not have a 'partisan seed of choice'. I spent 30 years serving my country, protecting it, the Constitution, and the American people. I do not are what race, creed, color, religious belief you are - I did not just serve to defend a select few.

God
Family
Country

...and #2 & #3 are divided by a hair's difference.

I, like many Americans, to include "democrats' who voted for Donald Trump last election, voted for the 'lesser of 2 evils', not for 'Party' or partisanship.

As for the liberals throwing tantrums and dividing the country...some times you win, sometimes you lose. Hillary lost. Get over it. Stop tearing the country apart because you didn't get your way.

Again, as Obama himself said, "If you don't like things the way they are, if you want change, WIN SOME ELECTIONS." Sedition and treason isn't the way to get the job done....and it is a quick way to piss off people like me who spent their entire career protecting our country from our enemies...foreign AND domestic.

The odds of a civil war are like a billion to 1. Step awaaaaaaay from zee politics ...step awaaaaay from zee politics
You think so?

For the 1st time ever a political party very openly protected and supported a proven criminal, helped them rig primaries, cheat in debates, and ended up giving them a nomination they did not win - a slap in the face to all of their own party members who rejected them as the nominee.

For the 1st time we are seeing something that can only be best described as either a 'political coup' or a 'political assassination' by a political party who controlled the WH, who in turn controlled the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI....all because they did not want the person who won the WH to win and because they were committed to ousting him even if he won.....

...for the 1st time we are seeing a political party seriously attempt to 'UN-DO' an election, to strip the American people of the results of their vote.

For the 1st time we are seeing major media openly censoring and controlling the narratives (through fake / extremely biased news)

For the first real time we are seeing major social media - like Facebook and Twitter - openly censoring / banning Conservative views / voices ... or any other views that don't agree with them

A true and total 'freedom of speech / of the press is all but gone....the 'window' / 'noose' is tightening as forces who seek to RULE / CONTROL are growing, becoming more and more intolerant.

Maybe it's because the media is more 'open' these days (thanks to everyone having a cell phone), but this past Presidential election I can ever remember where the candidate claiming to want to represent ALL Americans had her campaign pay an organization to send thugs to the opposing candidates' rallies to beat and bloody his supporters.....the people they claimed to want to also represent....

(Sorry, but I do not want any Politician willing to pay someone to beat and bloody me into submission to be in charge of me or my government...)

Antifa, one of the Liberal groups proven to have taken money from Russia to spread racial division and violence, is showing up at peaceful legal rallies to instigate violence to silence legal speech....

Violent rhetoric from Liberal politicians became so bad that it motivated one of their members to attempt to assassinate GOP politicians while they practiced softball...

Violent rhetoric and rabid political partisanship grew to the point where prominent Liberals called for The President's child to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands, kidnapped, and raped by pedophiles ... to the point prominent liberals openly declared they hoped that women on Trump's cabinet were kidnapped, beaten, raped, and thrown into cages while it was being filmed....'for posterity'...

American KIDS are being physically assaulted by other Americans for wearing a baseball cap supporting the President of the United States....

If you don't think the Left is becoming so intolerant, that things aren't starting to reach the 'melt-down' point where someone is going to get killed or things aren't getting close to where people are on the verge of revolt then you need to start paying attention more.

Instead of everything the Liberals have been doing to divide this country up after losing an election, perhaps they need to take some advice from Barak Obama:

Instead of tearing it down and setting things on fire, how about work to try to make them better?
I've about had it with all this whining about conservative freedom of speech being restricted. These are the types of folks being booted off social media sites:

atomwaffen_hj4kko.jpg

Like Atomwaffen. They are murderers, as well as neo-Nazi's and yeah, they and their ilk show up for MAGA rallies to crack heads.
Unfortunately you are not telling the truth. I will not call you a liar, giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are just ignorant / unaware of the fact that both Facebook and Twitter founders and have come out to admit they have been censoring / banning Conservative voices.

I suggest you read up on it before you keep posting misleading posts like this.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Twitter Employees Admit To Censoring Conservatives, Banning Them For Political Reasons

‘Twitter purge’ of conservative accounts prompts backlash, lawsuits

You can argue for your partisan seed of choice all you wanna....the fact of the matter is simple. The 6 people that I say what's up to each day in my morning routine....

my friends, my family.......the teachers in my kids school, their coaches....the bus drivers.

They're not gunna start shooting each other because of the obsessive weirdos that show up at rallies and type diatribes on the internet.

That's not reality.

I am glad to hear that the people in your circle are not effected by what IS going on across the country. What is going on IS reality, whether it has effected them and you yet or not.

I do not have a 'partisan seed of choice'. I spent 30 years serving my country, protecting it, the Constitution, and the American people. I do not are what race, creed, color, religious belief you are - I did not just serve to defend a select few.

God
Family
Country

...and #2 & #3 are divided by a hair's difference.

I, like many Americans, to include "democrats' who voted for Donald Trump last election, voted for the 'lesser of 2 evils', not for 'Party' or partisanship.

As for the liberals throwing tantrums and dividing the country...some times you win, sometimes you lose. Hillary lost. Get over it. Stop tearing the country apart because you didn't get your way.

Again, as Obama himself said, "If you don't like things the way they are, if you want change, WIN SOME ELECTIONS." Sedition and treason isn't the way to get the job done....and it is a quick way to piss off people like me who spent their entire career protecting our country from our enemies...foreign AND domestic.
Cool story bro, and when your fantasy civil war happens and 1500 people show up that look like backwoods fuckin retards vs. inner city jackasses with hipster beards and a bandanna.....dont be so offended when the other 330+ million people consider y'all the crazies.

It'd never occur to Trump cultists that maybe...just MAYBE he's got some shady accounting dogshit from all of his Billionaire business dealings and that when people get caught doing illegal things, the actual right thing to do, is to prosecute them.

That would NEVER cross their mind.....it's a CULT they have....so they wouldn't even want him punished the same way as he and many others thought that Manafort was somehow treated unfairly....when the guy was proven in court to have..

yannow

broken the fuckin law.

The non-cultists, which some would be Trump voters as well......will have a laissez faire attitude if Trump, as well, is found to have done some Law Breaking under a court of law.

This conspiracy theory, and all the investigating guys that the man himself appointed and then appointing new investigators to investigate the last investigators and also appointing new folks to then investigate them...... it's all circumstantial/ethics bullshit which is why the law cant actually prosecute any of it, thus its just more dogwhistling fodder for the cultists......and the longer the line of investigations get ,which result in no crimes........the longer the cultists' list of enemies gets. Conspiracyyy

Fake newssss folks....fake newsssss folks....he's like the pied fuggin piper to a clan of cultists in the face of objective reality

Last edited:
You think so?

atomwaffen_hj4kko.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------ they shouldn't be booted off for their FREE Speech as a matter of Principle . Course Private boards can do as the like i guess . MURDERERS , why aren't they in jail or on Trial ?? I think , guess that the 'nazi' party is a legal political party in the USA isn't it OldLady ??

It'd never occur to Trump cultists that maybe...just MAYBE he's got some shady accounting dogshit from all of his Billionaire business dealings and that when people get caught doing illegal things, the actual right thing to do, is to prosecute them.

Don't be stupid...OF COURSE Trump has dealings that are probably illegal. He is an INTERNATIONAL businessman, and in some countries, like Japan, kickbacks and bribes are seen as LEGITIMATE business practices. There's no way a successful businessman like him becomes as successful without some small skeletons in the closet....no one I know has said he doesn't....

...but while you are being so arrogant and hypocritical, you are a liar / are lying to yourself if you think Hillary Clinton, his opponent, was not even more so.

Right now the investigation into the Clinton Foundation continues involving a loooooong history of Influence peddling and corruption.

Or are you so naïve as to believe that the more than $120 Million the Russians just 'donated' to the Clinton foundation was simply a 'donation to charity'...that it was just pure coincidence that the man who 'donated' that money was the same man who led the Russian / KGB Bank effort to acquire Uranium One?!

You are smart enough to know Trump probably does have some illegal / shady deals hiding in his past, but are you HONEST enough to admit the Clintons are dirty as hell, too?

My money is on 'NO'. I hope you prove me wrong....

Don't be stupid...OF COURSE Trump has dealings that are probably illegal. He is an INTERNATIONAL businessman, and in some countries, like Japan, kickbacks and bribes are seen as LEGITIMATE business practices. There's no way a successful businessman like him becomes as successful without some small skeletons in the closet....no one I know has said he doesn't....

...but while you are being so arrogant and hypocritical, you are a liar / are lying to yourself if you think Hillary Clinton, his opponent, was not even more so.

Right now the investigation into the Clinton Foundation continues involving a loooooong history of Influence peddling and corruption.

Or are you so naïve as to believe that the more than $120 Million the Russians just 'donated' to the Clinton foundation was simply a 'donation to charity'...that it was just pure coincidence that the man who 'donated' that money was the same man who led the Russian / KGB Bank effort to acquire Uranium One?!

You are smart enough to know Trump probably does have some illegal / shady deals hiding in his past, but are you HONEST enough to admit the Clintons are dirty as hell, too?

My money is on 'NO'. I hope you prove me wrong....
Non sequitur.

People like you have a legitimate psychological problem. Hillary Clinton isn't even on my radar in terms of being a human being, let alone a politician worth voting for...a good or bad person.....etc. etc.

I mean, the fak she doesnt even hold office.

But the guy that you just stated has "OF COURSE" (your words) committed crimes......................but youll be offended when his ass is booted because of it? SO offended youll think it justifies CIVIL WAR (LMAO)...

THAT'S what makes you an unhinged from reality cultist.

You think so?

atomwaffen_hj4kko.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------ they shouldn't be booted off for their FREE Speech as a matter of Principle . Course Private boards can do as the like i guess . MURDERERS , why aren't they in jail or on Trial ?? I think , guess that the 'nazi' party is a legal political party in the USA isn't it OldLady ??
'Nazis', 'Antifa', 'BLM', 'The Black Fist', The Black Panthers', etc....

IF they acquire a legal permit to organize and hold a demonstration, as long as they do not break any laws, I don't give a damn if they hold signs calling for the end of all humanity and march around wearing matching uniforms - IT'S PROTECTED IN THE CONSITUTION.

If that is a problem for you, TOUGH SHIT.

People like you have a legitimate psychological problem.

'People like me' don't like hypocritical bullshit being pushed by sore losers and uber-partisans who are bitching and whining because they did not get their way.

'People like me' don't like it when those people claim that their 'criminals' are ok but the other sides' 'criminals' are not.

'People like me' like equal, fair justice and application of justice / the rules across the board.

'People like me' are tired of the obvious '2 worlds' where 'people like you' demand one set of rules for them and one for everyone else.

You whined about how Trump must have something illegal hidden away....

WHEN YOUR F*ING CRIMINAL CANDIDATE WAS CAUGHT AND EXPOSED RIGGING PRIMARIES, CHEATING IN DEBATES, ENGAGING IN ELECTION FRAUD DURING THE PRIMARIES, VIOLATING ELECTION AND CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS, AND COLLUDING WITH AND PAYING FOREIGN SPIES AND RUSSIANS FOR THEIR HELP IN TRYING TO ALTER AND WIN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

DUDE, SERIOUSLY.....:wtf:?!

some people just don't understand PRINCIPLE or the Constitution or choose to ignore both because its easy and More Polite . Same with Guns and other Freedoms and Rights 'Easy' .

Last edited:
People like you have a legitimate psychological problem.

'People like me' don't like hypocritical bullshit being pushed by sore losers and uber-partisans who are bitching and whining because they did not get their way.

'People like me' don't like it when those people claim that their 'criminals' are ok but the other sides' 'criminals' are not.

'People like me' like equal, fair justice and application of justice / the rules across the board.

'People like me' are tired of the obvious '2 worlds' where 'people like you' demand one set of rules for them and one for everyone else.

You whined about how Trump must have something illegal hidden away....

WHEN YOUR F*ING CRIMINAL CANDIDATE WAS CAUFGHT AND EXPOSED RIGGING PRIMARIES, CHEATING IN DEBATES, ENGAGING IN ELECTION FRAUD DURING THE PRIMARIES, VIOLATING ELECTION AND CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS, AND COLLUDING WITH AND PAYING FOREIGN SPIES AND RUSSIANS FOR THEIR HELP IN TRYING TO ALTER AND WIN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

Another non sequitur.

You're calling someone my candidate, that's just your dissonance. Dissonance is one of the prominent traits of being a cultist.

I want nobody to get away with crimes to be my President. You're on record as the opposite now, even calling it quite obvious that he's committed crimes....and you want to talk to people about partisanship and hypocrisy and blahblahblah. That's literally saying by by to your own integrity for some Celebrity you'll never even meet.

You're a cultist....the cognitive dissonance is quite strong.

I don's see you hammering away at Hillary for her obvious crimes yet you continue to attack Trump....

Again...because you were obviously too stupid to get it the 1st time...

You WHINE about how Trump must have something illegal hidden away....

WHEN 'YOUR' F*ING CRIMINAL CANDIDATE WAS CAUFGHT AND EXPOSED RIGGING PRIMARIES, CHEATING IN DEBATES, ENGAGING IN ELECTION FRAUD DURING THE PRIMARIES, VIOLATING ELECTION AND CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS, AND COLLUDING WITH AND PAYING FOREIGN SPIES AND RUSSIANS FOR THEIR HELP IN TRYING TO ALTER AND WIN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

Start talking about how Hillary should never have been GIVEN the DNC nomination, about how she never should have been in the race....then you might just start to prove me wrong. Until then you are pushing the '2 Worlds' bullshit....

I don's see you hammering away at Hillary for her obvious crimes yet you continue to attack Trump....

WHEN 'YOUR' F*ING CRIMINAL CANDIDATE WAS CAUFGHT AND EXPOSED RIGGING PRIMARIES, CHEATING IN DEBATES, ENGAGING IN ELECTION FRAUD DURING THE PRIMARIES, VIOLATING ELECTION AND CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS, AND COLLUDING WITH AND PAYING FOREIGN SPIES AND RUSSIANS FOR THEIR HELP IN TRYING TO ALTER AND WIN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

Start talking about how Hillary should never have been GIVEN the DNC nomination, about how she never should have been in the race....then you might just start to prove me wrong. Until then you are pushing the '2 Worlds' bullshit....
Again, when you have to assume things about me and are more than happy to consider them true, that's on you and your integrity.

I didnt vote for hillary, and also, hillary didnt WIN.

I dont need to "start talking about hillary," she's not the criminal in office (your words, as you've said he's obviously committed crimes).

When you have some integrity, I'll maybe some day find you worthy as an intellectual interlocutor, but when you keep yapping about some fantasy world about hillary clinton that doesnt even pertain to myself, or the presidency....

sorry, you're just being a damn cultist.

Again, when you have to assume things about me and are more than happy to consider them true, that's on you and your integrity.

I dont need to "start talking about hillary," she's not the criminal in office (your words, as you've said he's obviously committed crimes).

When you have some integrity, I'll maybe some day find you worthy as an intellectual interlocutor, but when you keep yapping about some fantasy world about hillary clinton that doesnt even pertain to myself, or the presidency....

I've got all the integrity n the world...I just called you out for being a Trump-Bashing Leftist who bitches and whines about Trump while shutting your eyes to crimes ON the LEFT.....

I gave you an opportunity to prove you are not a hypocritical '2 World' partisan...you flat-out refused.

Thanks for proving me right.

I've got all the integrity n the world...I just called you out for being a Trump-Bashing Leftist who bitches and whines about Trump while shutting your eyes to crimes ON the LEFT.....

I gave you an opportunity to prove you are not a hypocritical '2 World' partisan...you flat-out refused.

Thanks for proving me right.
You're not in the position to tell me my politics or how I believe....but you're more than welcome to continue to assume just because your cult leader's not getting his balls sniffed....I mean that's really all this boils down to.

You're not in the position to tell me my politics or how I believe....
I am not trying to tell you anything about your politics...just pointing out that you bash Trump like an anti-Trumper while refusing to equally condemn Hillary's even worse proven 'transgressions'.

Don't get pi$$ed just because I am pointing out the obvious.

Blacks against whites
Black/Brown against White
Liberal against Conservative

Which do ya think?

Personally..I think if Trump is removed from office and it winds up President Pence....the voters who put Trump in office will revolt. That will be a domino effect and blacks will be against whites, browns will be against black and white and in short....a messy war within our country.

Then again, I could be wrong.
/——/ Libs would welcome the unrest as further proof America is in decline

Forum List

Back