So. The next civil war will be what?

Blacks against whites
Black/Brown against White
Liberal against Conservative

Which do ya think?

Personally..I think if Trump is removed from office and it winds up President Pence....the voters who put Trump in office will revolt. That will be a domino effect and blacks will be against whites, browns will be against black and white and in short....a messy war within our country.

Then again, I could be wrong.

What are Trump's base going to do? Shake their walkers and canes at people they don't like?
I dunno. That's why I asked!!! And do you really think Trumps base is old people? Really.

Blacks against whites

Which do ya think?

Personally..I think if Trump is removed from office and it winds up President Pence....the voters who put Trump in office will revolt. That will be a domino effect and blacks will be against whites, browns will be against black and white and in short....a messy war within our country.

What are Trump's base going to do? Shake their walkers and canes at people they don't like?
I dunno. That's why I asked!!! And do you really think Trumps base is old people? Really.

Absolutely. It sure as hell ain't young people. Just look at the old people in this thread pining for war.

Wars are fought by young people, not old guys yelling at kids to get off their lawn.

-------------------------------------- at odds with the rest of the Planet , well from my American point of view thats good '2020' .

Protectionism in a global village is what Trump is all about. It's a weird short-term plan that will get you elected... with the help of demagogic bullshit.
  • Build walls.
  • Kill trade agreements.(NAFTA,Pacific trade)
  • Get the USA out of policing the world (NATO..)
  • Get manufacturing jobs back from foreign soil.
  • Start trade wars with tariffs ?
  • Insult your traditional allies and boast about your fine relationships with dictators... wow
Manufacturing jobs in the age of robots? yeah right... lots of potential jobs there lmao
Kill NATO while China and Russia want to expand their territory's ? Holy Crimea... why not let Putin invade Turkey and let XII block off the south China sea to trade lol
Kill NAFTA? talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
Build walls preventing Mexican workers from picking California produce? nice going lol... that's really going to help low wage workers in the USA pay for their food.

Yikes
-------------------------------------------- sounds like you are unhappy and thats also GOOD from my American point of view . I like unhappy 'canadian types' more than i like happy 'canadian types' . Now , next , lets get Russia into the 'g7' or whatever it is '2020' ,

Blacks against whites

Which do ya think?

Absolutely. It sure as hell ain't young people. Just look at the old people in this thread pining for war.

Wars are fought by young people, not old guys yelling at kids to get off their lawn.
-------------------------------------- interesting but its my view that Normal young men that are still normal don't have a disdain for WAR Toro . -------------- just a comment that i can't prove except to say that i knew young men of 18 in 1967 that were riding the GREYHOUND to Milwaukee for Swearing into the Military and they were all excited about going to Vietnam in a few months after Basic Training Toro .

Blacks against whites

Which do ya think?

I don't want war. Like someone else said...how the hell can ya tell the enemy from a friend? What a mess!
But...kids can stay the hell offa my lawn. Well...when I get a lawn, anyway. :D

and heck , i think that 'canadians' are Pacifists infused with the bad genes of 'draft dodgers' of the 60s aren't they Toro

Blacks against whites

Which do ya think?

I don't want war. Like someone else said...how the hell can ya tell the enemy from a friend? What a mess!
------------------------- not going to be a civil war in the USA IMO . Closest to having disturbances will be the big USA cities in my opinion but it'll just be lefty front holers rioting and causing trouble , imo !!.

I don't want a war either, and there won't be one.

You said in your OP that you thought that if Trump was removed, his voters would revolt. Most of Trump's voters were over 40. People over 40 don't fight wars. About the only thing they'll do is yell about war.

Unfortunately, Mexicans, and their accomplices like ANTIFA, could very well if propped up by Russia, or China, or even perhaps Soros do incredible damage, and in fact break-away the South-West to a sort of Tex-Mex country, and or annex it to Mexico.

But, thank goodness we got cheap labor for the Capitalist pigs, and votes for the Democrat pigs.

Wow. Now *that* is an elaborate conspiracy theory.

Care to back that one up with actual evidence? Or are you going to let it steam in a pile on the floor?

The key word is "Could" I'm well aware of the fact that Balkanization can be used by our enemies, never said
it was the case, but a potential outcome.

The civil war will be in the heads of the snowflake Trumpers who are in denial and coming to grips that their savior was just another crook and amoral liar who got caught.

Hasn't been caught for anything yet, but regardless he's already replaced almost half of the federal judiciary, lowered your taxes and reduced the regulatory burden tremendously. Pretty damned successful for less than 2 years.

Definitely met the tea-party/freedom caucus conservative agenda which is at odds with.... the rest of the planet lol.

Reversing supreme court nominations: Impossible. Long term damage: yes
Reversing tax reductions: By next fiscally responsible government.
Reinstating regulations: By next fiscally, eco-friendly government.

This kind of disconnect between left and right can't be sustained indefinitely. Either you disengage, seceding from union would be a solution for hard right states.

It's gonna get better, more circuit and district court judges in the pipeline will be confirmed before the end of the year along with Kavanaugh.

Blacks against whites

Which do ya think?

Typical trumpet, take your meds pleaaaaase...oh wait you dont have inssurance.

The civil war will be in the heads of the snowflake Trumpers who are in denial and coming to grips that their savior was just another crook and amoral liar who got caught.

pssssst......your "moron" is showing :abgg2q.jpg:

"Snowflake Trumpers" ?

Guess you missed the definition train......Snowflake ALWAYS refers to Progressives, Liberals and the Left.

So Maxine Waters should be called the 'Orange Buffoon" ?

I wonder what kind of fallout will happen when Pence becomes POTUS..IF he becomes POTUS and libs finally get their way in removing Trump. Will the MSM and late night talk shows have another couple of years worth of dissing, or will they finally stfu until 2020?
Just curious.

Seriously?
They'll start demonizing him and bringing collusion (or something) charges before he places his hand on the Bible

So. The next civil war will be what?
Crushed. The state brooks no rebellion against it's authority

True dat. The Derp State is Globalist/Elitist run and they'll have no part of anyone trying to change the course.

The funny (sad?) thing is they've convinced millions of low IQ Americans to fight for their cause knowing damn well once they have total control most of their idiot minions will be swept into the garbage bin along with those who knew better all along.

Hasn't been caught for anything yet, but regardless he's already replaced almost half of the federal judiciary, lowered your taxes and reduced the regulatory burden tremendously. Pretty damned successful for less than 2 years.

Definitely met the tea-party/freedom caucus conservative agenda which is at odds with.... the rest of the planet lol.

Reversing supreme court nominations: Impossible. Long term damage: yes
Reversing tax reductions: By next fiscally responsible government.
Reinstating regulations: By next fiscally, eco-friendly government.

This kind of disconnect between left and right can't be sustained indefinitely. Either you disengage, seceding from union would be a solution for hard right states.

This nation won't be split. Mostly because the red states are so dependent on the tax dollars from the federal government that the blue states pay.

The red states have no money because they don't tax their population to properly sustain their states. Which means they don't have the money for any military or to sustain themselves if they did break away from the nation.

Here's a breakdown of how much each state receives from the federal government. Notice, there's no liberal state towards the top. They're mostly conservative ones with a few moderate states.

2018’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

They'll start out with such a big debt they'll never be able to pay it off. They will become more poverty stricken than they are now.

Big business of America won't allow this to happen. Those who run the big corporations of this nation won't allow their assets to be destroyed from war and from the consequences of that war.

All this talk about splitting America is just ridiculous. Just as ridiculous as all that talk about California splitting up.

We all know the result of that.

So to all the right wingers of our nation who want this race war and to split up our nation, good luck with that. LOL.

Blacks against whites

Which do ya think?

You need to find some younger people then. The young people I know aren't walking with canes but are Trump supporters.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think that the next civil war will come from black communities, likely Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia.
  2. Then the west coast minorities, ramp up, including Mexicans, and all illegals in between.
  3. This is most likely.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back