🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the press tracked down Trump's tax returns. Why not obama's school records?

We all know the answer. They didn't try. Obozo is a white-hater and america-hater just like they are and they refused to question anything about him.
Where are Trump's school records?

Obammy said he doan have to release them - I didn't.

The only President who's released them is Dubya because he got hacked and embarrassed. Releasing tax returns, however, is the norm for Presidents. Of course Trump is really more of a "President" than a President...

The norm got us in this mess.....

You still got your normal, Goldman Sachs all up in that white house, same as it ever was, same as it would be had Clinton prevailed.

Are you ever not afraid of anything?

The only President who's released them is Dubya because he got hacked and embarrassed. Releasing tax returns, however, is the norm for Presidents. Of course Trump is really more of a "President" than a President...

Any non-white or non-male who becomes president should release his school records to prove he is NOT a dummy who got thru college thanks to affirmative action. THINK, america-hater.

Is "merit" the new alt-left shorthand for "being born into wealth and having everything handed to you for nothing"?
I am detecting green-envy over there Pogster.

Any non-white or non-male who becomes president should release his school records to prove he is NOT a dummy who got thru college thanks to affirmative action. THINK, america-hater.

Is "merit" the new alt-left shorthand for "being born into wealth and having everything handed to you for nothing"?

Yes, but there’s nothing new about it; this was after all the founder’s vision. The lofty rhetoric may have been different, but the institutional framework they constructed was about protecting the aristocracy and their "property" from the rabble.

What you're detecting is coherence and that always leaves you anxious.

I'd never be "envious" of a schlemiel who's born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. Me I'd rather run the bases than just be trotted in to pinch-run for the guy who did.

We all know the answer. They didn't try. Obozo is a white-hater and america-hater just like they are and they refused to question anything about him.

Then he should release his college records, since that goes against the norm. I predict lot's of F's and a degree bought by daddy's money.

Yes, but there’s nothing new about it; this was after all the founder’s vision. The lofty rhetoric may have been different, but the institutional framework they constructed was about protecting the aristocracy and their "property" from the rabble.
Oh crap, don't talk about protecting aristocracy, he might set up the guillotine at town square following his idol's example.

Didn't take long did it? 6 weeks in office and media cartels have his taxes. 8 years of obozo and they got nothing.

StooopidSteeeve is wrong again.

Both drumpf and arpaio said they have lots of stuff on Prez Barry and would be releasing it soon.

As noted above, that was 6 years ago so they'll probably be releasing that info just any day now.

:dance:

Actually, I would think drumpf will be resurrecting the burfur crap soon. He needs new lies but that would serve the same purpose and you RWNJ morons just love that stuff.

:banana:

And only land holding white males should be able to vote.

Not a bad idea. Makes more sense than letting welfare queens vote.

I'm sure that appeals to you hon. Ya know, everytime we see Obama and Trump in the same frame, it is always intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that the guy with a slew of kids by three different baby mommas is the white guy.

So the press tracked down Trump's tax returns. Why not obama's school records?

Uhhh... remind me again, what would O'bama's school records ----- or anybody's school records ----- tell us about their foreign business conflicts of interests and/or who they owe favors to?

Prince-Alwaleed-bin-Talal-315x190.jpg

Other than that guy I mean...

Actually ---- what the fuck would school records tell us about anybody? That they punched out their music teacher and nearly got expelled?
Maybe would tell us where somebody attended school/s? I am just guessing here Pogster.

And that would tell us ----------------------------- what?

Safe to say you don't know where I attended school(s). Nobody here does. And yet...... nobody's ever suggested therefore I can't post here.

Then he should release his college records, since that goes against the norm. I predict lot's of F's and a degree bought by daddy's money.

Where are Obammy's transcripts first?

Oh crap, don't talk about protecting aristocracy, he might set up the guillotine at town square following his idol's example.

Always enjoy your compelling in depth analysis deffie.

Ah... that's what you call covetousness? That's something new. Changing the vocabulary to cause confusion is the modus operandi of the radical left, huh?

Obammy released his tax returns. Trump hasn't released anything. The onus is on him.

No wonder this society cannot resolve anything meaningful for "the people". It's not supposed to.

Ah... that's what you call covetousness? That's something new. Changing the vocabulary to cause confusion is the modus operandi of the radical left, huh?

Have a lovely weekend son.

Forum List

Back