🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the press tracked down Trump's tax returns. Why not obama's school records?

Well aren't you the racist fuck. Nice avatar.
Racist people are inbred ignorant people who voted for Trump.

Racists are white-hating liberals like you who support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white men and the biggest hate crime in america. I oppose AA and thus am anti-racist. THINK

We all know the answer. They didn't try. Obozo is a white-hater and america-hater just like they are and they refused to question anything about him.

Obama's school records? Graduated from Columbia & Harvard Law. Both schools confirmed it.

Meanwhile your Orange Grand Dragon has misled people about his college degree & his rank. When did he release his transcripts?

When did Obammy release his transcripts?
Both Columbia & Harvard have acknowledged that Obama got degrees. What else did you want to know.

T

Transcripts

Why? Have you seen Donald's.

POTUS DJT said Bawwy goes first

Obama's school records? Graduated from Columbia & Harvard Law. Both schools confirmed it.

Meanwhile your Orange Grand Dragon has misled people about his college degree & his rank. When did he release his transcripts?

Both Columbia & Harvard have acknowledged that Obama got degrees. What else did you want to know.

T

Transcripts

We’re all very sorry that you’re having such a difficult time with the reality that Obama was president for two terms. I’m afraid you’re going to have to reach acceptance at some point.

T

Transcripts

We’re all very sorry that you’re having such a difficult time with the reality that Obama was president for two terms. I’m afraid you’re going to have to reach acceptance at some point.

I have - it looks best in the rearview mirror

and no more ape In heels

T

Transcripts

and no more ape In heels

And still you hissyfit over his existence on the planet. Pathological my friend.

Transcripts

and no more ape In heels

And still you hissyfit over his existence on the planet. Pathological my friend.

I am not your friend pal.

and no more ape In heels

I am not your friend pal.

Pathological you cop to though, interesting.

Bush, Jr. never released his school records. We all know that Bush got by on affirmative action, his family name.

We all know the answer. They didn't try. Obozo is a white-hater and america-hater just like they are and they refused to question anything about him.
Dumb ass, who is President at present, and whose decisions at present affects all Americans? President Obama is history, the stage is all for the orange clown. And he certainly is playing the clown.

Forum List

Back