🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the press tracked down Trump's tax returns. Why not obama's school records?

Obammy said he doan have to release them - I didn't.

The only President who's released them is Dubya because he got hacked and embarrassed. Releasing tax returns, however, is the norm for Presidents. Of course Trump is really more of a "President" than a President...

The norm got us in this mess.....
Then he should release his college records, since that goes against the norm. I predict lot's of F's and a degree bought by daddy's money.

Where are Obammy's transcripts first?
Obammy released his tax returns. Trump hasn't released anything. The onus is on him.

Enjoy your hissy fit and waiting.

We all know the answer. They didn't try. Obozo is a white-hater and america-hater just like they are and they refused to question anything about him.
Well aren't you the racist fuck. Nice avatar.

Racist people are inbred ignorant people who voted for Trump.

Obama's school records? Graduated from Columbia & Harvard Law. Both schools confirmed it.

Meanwhile your Orange Grand Dragon has misled people about his college degree & his rank. When did he release his transcripts?

The only President who's released them is Dubya because he got hacked and embarrassed. Releasing tax returns, however, is the norm for Presidents. Of course Trump is really more of a "President" than a President...

Then he should release his college records, since that goes against the norm. I predict lot's of F's and a degree bought by daddy's money.

Obammy released his tax returns. Trump hasn't released anything. The onus is on him.

Is anyone left still really waiting to see if the american political and economic system is corrupt?

It'll be leaked soon enough. Totally incompetent administration.

We all know the answer. They didn't try. Obozo is a white-hater and america-hater just like they are and they refused to question anything about him.

Obama's school records? Graduated from Columbia & Harvard Law. Both schools confirmed it.

Meanwhile your Orange Grand Dragon has misled people about his college degree & his rank. When did he release his transcripts?

I say we just kick back and let them follow their golden idol of a savior.

When did Obammy release his transcripts?

You also predicted a Hillary win?

Zero credibility

You guys really didn't get far with this birther biz when he was running and in office.

Best of luck with this.

It's not in their best interests to expose the fraud.

But by not doing so they expose themselves as frauds.

Whenever I see a wag like the OP start jumping up and down for "Obama's school records" --- even after he's done ---- a release no POTUS has ever voluteered --- all I can think of is this.

And yet.... a dozen POTUS candidates in a row release their taxes, yet the white orange guy doesn't............ and nary a peep.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

You guys really didn't get far with this birther biz when he was running and in office.

Best of luck with this.

Do you know the difference between a transcript and a birth certificate cupcake?

So the press tracked down Trump's tax returns. Why not obama's school records?

Uhhh... remind me again, what would O'bama's school records ----- or anybody's school records ----- tell us about their foreign business conflicts of interests and/or who they owe favors to?

Prince-Alwaleed-bin-Talal-315x190.jpg

Other than that guy I mean...

Actually ---- what the fuck would school records tell us about anybody? That they punched out their music teacher and nearly got expelled?

Seriously????? Alaweed through Khalid Mansour Owns Obama, got him into Harvard!

Zero credibility
She won the popular vote at least. There's no way I could have predicted total Russian sabotage and last minute treason by the head of the FBI.

Zero credibility
She won the popular vote at least. There's no way I could have predicted total Russian sabotage and last minute treason by the head of the FBI.

And winning the popular vote got her?

Both Columbia & Harvard have acknowledged that Obama got degrees. What else did you want to know.

T

Both Columbia & Harvard have acknowledged that Obama got degrees. What else did you want to know.

T

Transcripts

It's not in their best interests to expose the fraud.

But by not doing so they expose themselves as frauds.

Whenever I see a wag like the OP start jumping up and down for "Obama's school records" --- even after he's done ---- a release no POTUS has ever voluteered --- all I can think of is this.

And yet.... a dozen POTUS candidates in a row release their taxes, yet the white orange guy doesn't............ and nary a peep.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Ours is a schizophrenic society that runs on orchestrated mass confusion and anxiety.

Best of luck with this.

Do you know the difference between a transcript and a birth certificate cupcake?

All your "efforts" wind up in the same place cupcake, watch.

T

Transcripts

Why? Have you seen Donald's.

Zero credibility

And winning the popular vote got her?
It got the people a mandate to oppose Trump's insanity tooth and nail

Forum List

Back