So, this is why Trump won in 2016 and will again in 2020

you twat defending hack.

"a bit vulgar"

Fuck off.

I missed her bit, what vulgar language did she employ? Are comedians not supposed to "work blue" at these things?
Normal people tire of hearing it nonstop.

Then they should tell Trump to stop being so vulgar.

Trump is more crass then vulgar.

She made a joke about shoving a fetus out during an abortion as quickly as possible.

That is vulgar.

Trump is vulgar too.

Not "abortion is teh awesome, do it quicker" vulgar.

Again, he's more crass than vulgar.

It's sad the anti-trump people are left with defending a non-funny ridiculously offensive abortion joke just to score anti-trump points.

I missed her bit, what vulgar language did she employ? Are comedians not supposed to "work blue" at these things?

She made a joke about shoving a fetus out during an abortion as quickly as possible.

That is vulgar.

Trump is vulgar too.

It's sad the anti-trump people are left with defending a non-funny ridiculously offensive abortion joke just to score anti-trump points.

I did not watch the show since it is the Press and Congress self aggrandizing themselves. Pretending they are relevant sitting in air conditioned offices letting you know how important they are while the Journalists Out in the field dying are the ones who should be honored for their Investigative work.

But from the clips I have seen Michelle gave it to them pretty good.

That is vulgar.

Trump is vulgar too.

I did not watch the show since it is the Press and Congress self aggrandizing themselves. Pretending they are relevant sitting in air conditioned offices letting you know how important they are while the Journalists Out in the field dying are the ones who should be honored for their Investigative work.

You know which side of the political aisle 99% of those press types sitting around are on, right?

The WHCD was a Fluff Obama fest for 8 years, and then all a sudden became far more critical of the President then ever before....

Wonder why.....

Michelle Wolf
He thinks abortion is murder. Which first of all don’t knock it till you try it. And when you do try it, really knock it, you gotta get that baby out of there. And yeah, sure, you can groan all you want, I know a lot of you are very anti-abortion, you know, unless it’s the one you got for your secret mistress

Someone who glorifies and jests about the brutal process of an abortion ...forget it, I was going to type more, but I don't see why I should. I got nothing more to say about it. Even if you're pro-choice, if you can't see what's wrong here you're hopeless.
You saw and you didn't see trump scamming people, fucking whores, cheating on his wives, bullying handicaps and healthy people, insulting war veterans that were captured, dodging serving his country's army, not paying taxes, lying constantly, bragging?
Is he exactly what the lord prescribed you to follow and support ? And if you dont believe in God your morals can be as low as allowing a vile POS to lead this country and be an example to generations to come ?
what is it you want from this bullshit?

That is vulgar.

Trump is vulgar too.

You know which side of the political aisle 99% of those press types sitting around are on, right?

The WHCD was a Fluff Obama fest for 8 years, and then all a sudden became far more critical of the President then ever before....

Wonder why.....

Still bugs you we had a well Educated, much liked black man in the WH,huh?

That is vulgar.

Trump is vulgar too.

Wonder why.....

Considering I was almost on the "Draft Condoleezza Rice" bandwagon after Trump was leading the nomination... no.

It's always about race and other meaningless things with you people.

and technically he is half African, not half american black.

That is vulgar.

You do understand that she is a comedian and that it was a joke, right? Trump, when he is being vulgar, disgusting and crass, isn't a comedian telling a joke. She's also not President of the United States. Trumpanzies have zero moral high ground with their faux outrage.

I was there and some of her material did make people uncomfortable. But political comedy, at its best, shouldn't always be comfortable. It should make you laugh while also challenging your views. And Wolf did just that, in strong moments like this quip: “I'm 32, which is a weird age — 10 years too young to host this event, and 20 years too old for Roy Moore.” ~ Dean Obeidallah

Stop with the "clown nose on, clown nose off" crap. It's a political attack, not comedy.

Same thing with that twat-boi Hogg, he attacks (clown nose off) then he or his supporter whine when he is countered (i,e, "just a kid) clown nose on.

And I notice it only gets spiteful when is about a conservative type.

You are such a fucking hack.

Stop with the faux outrage over a comedian telling jokes while sucking the orange cock of the Vulgarian in Chief.

Lol, u mad bro?

I got under your skin. I win!

And again, what she said if you are pro-life is probably the equivalent of shitting in someone's mouth. which is gross, unless you are German.

How do you figure you got under my skin? I think it’s you that keeps having to tell people to “fuck off”. That comes across as a “triggered” response.

That is vulgar.

You do understand that she is a comedian and that it was a joke, right? Trump, when he is being vulgar, disgusting and crass, isn't a comedian telling a joke. She's also not President of the United States. Trumpanzies have zero moral high ground with their faux outrage.

I was there and some of her material did make people uncomfortable. But political comedy, at its best, shouldn't always be comfortable. It should make you laugh while also challenging your views. And Wolf did just that, in strong moments like this quip: “I'm 32, which is a weird age — 10 years too young to host this event, and 20 years too old for Roy Moore.” ~ Dean Obeidallah

Stop with the "clown nose on, clown nose off" crap. It's a political attack, not comedy.

Same thing with that twat-boi Hogg, he attacks (clown nose off) then he or his supporter whine when he is countered (i,e, "just a kid) clown nose on.

Stop with the faux outrage over a comedian telling jokes while sucking the orange cock of the Vulgarian in Chief.

Lol, u mad bro?

And again, what she said if you are pro-life is probably the equivalent of shitting in someone's mouth. which is gross, unless you are German.

How do you figure you got under my skin? I think it’s you that keeps having to tell people to “fuck off”. That comes across as a “triggered” response.

I do that to almost everyone after a while.

First time I saw you get all bitchy in my direction.

Under your skin, in your head, lololololololol.

Lol, u mad bro?

You think that’s bitchy? No wonder you clutch your pearls over Wolf.

Trump is vulgar too.

Wonder why.....

Considering I was almost on the "Draft Condoleezza Rice" bandwagon after Trump was leading the nomination... no.

So being half white makes him better?

Lol, u mad bro?

You think that’s bitchy? No wonder you clutch your pearls over Wolf.

It's bitchy and whiny actually.

Wonder why.....

It makes him half whatever his mothers background and half african. He really isn't african-american in a technical sense.

Wonder why.....

It makes him half whatever his mothers background and half african. He really isn't african-american in a technical sense.
Very few African Americans are of pure African ancestry

But Obama did have direct ancestry from Africa

Wonder why.....

I actually mean it in the other direction. Some african-americans have ancestors that have been here for over 6 generations, far more than my 2-4 depending on which grandparent you are talking about. There is a distinct african-american culture, different from the cultures of Africans that came over later.

It's similar to the differences between the original colonial/right after colonial era Scots-Irish that came here (your hillbillies) and the later waves of Irish and Scottish immigration.

The honest truth is, very few of us are pure blooded anything.

So,who cares except those who nit pick.

The honest truth is, very few of us are pure blooded anything.

So,who cares except those who nit pick.

If I side is going to constantly bring up race and other things that isolate us, at least they should know what they are talking about.

Obama isn't an African-American in the traditional sense, i.e. someone descended from slaves, he is an African-American who is half african and half whatever european amalgam his mother was. (She is purported to have a black ancestor back in the day but I'm not sure how valid that is).

I actually mean it in the other direction. Some african-americans have ancestors that have been here for over 6 generations, far more than my 2-4 depending on which grandparent you are talking about. There is a distinct african-american culture, different from the cultures of Africans that came over later.

It's similar to the differences between the original colonial/right after colonial era Scots-Irish that came here (your hillbillies) and the later waves of Irish and Scottish immigration.

You know what? I can only remember my Ancesters back 3 Generations, .most of us know little about who they are or care!

Scots/ Irish hillbillies? Boy would my Irish/ English Ancestors take your head off for that remark.

Where do these ideas come from?

You know what? I can only remember my Ancesters back 3 Generations, .most of us know little about who they are or care!

Scots/ Irish hillbillies? Boy would my Irish/ English Ancestors take your head off for that remark.

Where do these ideas come from?

If you look at the genealogy of the inhabitants of Appalachia many are Scots-Irish. And they are what we used to call hillbillies.

Most of the Irish and Scots-irish you see on the East coast are from the post 1850's waves, the famine waves and the war of independence phase.

It's about knowing the history of this country.

And paying off porn stars for sex while your wife is recovering from child birth is morally ok with you conservatives snowflakes? What a joke. And republicans too are paying for abortions when caught cheating. I admit Wolf's talk was a bit vulgar but Trump and the republican base can spew hate and lies about Pres Obama and Secretary Clinton daily for many years but when criticism is directed at him and his administration cries foul, sad.

Michelle Wolf performs stand-up routine at White House Correspondent's dinner

First, 2 wrongs do not make a right. Otherwise could shoot someone, because Johnny down the street shoot 100 people and shooting one person is not as bad.

Second, there is no proof of the affair and the porn Star was caught in several lies and contradictions. Her creditability is lacking big time.

So take your self-righteous indignation and shove it up your ass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back