So, this is why Trump won in 2016 and will again in 2020

The honest truth is, very few of us are pure blooded anything.

So,who cares except those who nit pick.

If I side is going to constantly bring up race and other things that isolate us, at least they should know what they are talking about.

Obama isn't an African-American in the traditional sense, i.e. someone descended from slaves, he is an African-American who is half african and half whatever european amalgam his mother was. (She is purported to have a black ancestor back in the day but I'm not sure how valid that is).
Doesn’t matter
In our culture, Black is still black

Regardless of your heritage, if your skin was dark, you still had to ride in the back of the bus

Having a white mother did not entitle you to ride up front half the time

If I side is going to constantly bring up race and other things that isolate us, at least they should know what they are talking about.

Obama isn't an African-American in the traditional sense, i.e. someone descended from slaves, he is an African-American who is half african and half whatever european amalgam his mother was. (She is purported to have a black ancestor back in the day but I'm not sure how valid that is).
Doesn’t matter

Regardless of your heritage, if your skin was dark, you still had to ride in the back of the bus

Unless you were passing.

I have a feeling most people don't even know Obama isn't descended from former slaves, but is more like a half-immigrant/half american born 2nd generation person.

He was never exposed to the whole segregation thing in the South.

Ms Wolf is right on the money

I know a lot of you are very anti-abortion, you know, unless it’s the one you got for your secret mistress

Opinion | The Flagrant Sexual Hypocrisy of Conservative Men

And no - Trump will not be reelected even with more meddling from the Russian Troll Farm.

Lol, sure, the hypocrisy of Lefty men is totally different...

Just look at Harvey "I respect women! and respect them even more when they are blowing me" Weinstien.

Doesn’t matter

Unless you were passing.

I have a feeling most people don't even know Obama isn't descended from former slaves, but is more like a half-immigrant/half american born 2nd generation person.

In 1961, his father would have been lynched for marrying a white woman

The Progs have lost all perspective since Obabble's reign commenced. They think that "I won" meant that they didn't have to hide that they hate Normal People. Well, showing disdain isn't exactly going to win them any converts.

So, keep it up Progs! Let Normal see you for what you really are: human hating control freaks.

Trump wins because he has the right agenda for Heartland America. Democrats don't have a clue. They think everybody is an illegal, welfare queens, anti gun nut, environmental wacko, queer, Feminazi or confused college kid that has been brainwashed by an idiot Marxist professor.

Doesn’t matter

Unless you were passing.

Technically they wouldn't have been allowed to be married in some States, and he could have been lynched just for sleeping with her.

Still doesn't change my points on this.

Just look at Harvey "I respect women! and respect them even more when they are blowing me" Weinstien.

Was Weinstein anti-abortion?

Anti-abortion rep reportedly asked mistress to get an abortion
Pro-Lifers Change Their Minds When Abortion Gets Personal

Analogy FAIL

congressman-and-pro-life-advocate-tim-murphy-65-who-asked-his-28236155.png

Was Weinstein anti-abortion?

Anti-abortion rep reportedly asked mistress to get an abortion
Pro-Lifers Change Their Minds When Abortion Gets Personal

Analogy FAIL

congressman-and-pro-life-advocate-tim-murphy-65-who-asked-his-28236155.png

No, he pretended to treat women equally and all the while tried being disgusting around them up to and including trying to screw them. And when they didn't play along he tried to fuck them over professionally.

Doesn’t matter

Unless you were passing.

Technically they wouldn't have been allowed to be married in some States, and he could have been lynched just for sleeping with her.

Still doesn't change my points on this.

Obama had a unique upbringing. Early years in Indonesia, only black kid in his Hawaii schools. But he was subjected to our culture, hung out with the kids at school, smoked weed, listened to popular music, TV and movies

I think Obama was subjected to more of a typical American culture than Trump was. Trump was a severely spoiled rich kid, raised by nannies, incorrigable to the point his parents shipped him off to military school. Trump was raised to believe he was special....still does

No, he pretended to treat women equally and all the while tried being disgusting around them up to and including trying to screw them. And when they didn't play along he tried to fuck them over professionally.

So Weinstein is a worm who's been duly and thoroughly denounced - There are worms in this world both red and blue.

But he remains an analogy fail.

So being half white makes him better?

It makes him half whatever his mothers background and half african. He really isn't african-american in a technical sense.
Very few African Americans are of pure African ancestry

But Obama did have direct ancestry from Africa

I actually mean it in the other direction. Some african-americans have ancestors that have been here for over 6 generations, far more than my 2-4 depending on which grandparent you are talking about. There is a distinct african-american culture, different from the cultures of Africans that came over later.

It's similar to the differences between the original colonial/right after colonial era Scots-Irish that came here (your hillbillies) and the later waves of Irish and Scottish immigration.

You know what? I can only remember my Ancesters back 3 Generations, .most of us know little about who they are or care!

Scots/ Irish hillbillies? Boy would my Irish/ English Ancestors take your head off for that remark.

Where do these ideas come from?

If you look at the genealogy of the inhabitants of Appalachia many are Scots-Irish. And they are what we used to call hillbillies.

Most of the Irish and Scots-irish you see on the East coast are from the post 1850's waves, the famine waves and the war of independence phase.

It's about knowing the history of this country.

You call them that. My Grandparents would disagree.

My In-Laws came from Germany in the 1600’s. Settled in Pigeon Forge.

They were proud hillbillies. I came from Southern Ohio. Was the token Yankee.:) but they loved me even though I talked funny.

So being half white makes him better?

It makes him half whatever his mothers background and half african. He really isn't african-american in a technical sense.
Very few African Americans are of pure African ancestry

But Obama did have direct ancestry from Africa

I actually mean it in the other direction. Some african-americans have ancestors that have been here for over 6 generations, far more than my 2-4 depending on which grandparent you are talking about. There is a distinct african-american culture, different from the cultures of Africans that came over later.

It's similar to the differences between the original colonial/right after colonial era Scots-Irish that came here (your hillbillies) and the later waves of Irish and Scottish immigration.

You know what? I can only remember my Ancesters back 3 Generations, .most of us know little about who they are or care!

Scots/ Irish hillbillies? Boy would my Irish/ English Ancestors take your head off for that remark.

Where do these ideas come from?

If you look at the genealogy of the inhabitants of Appalachia many are Scots-Irish. And they are what we used to call hillbillies.

Most of the Irish and Scots-irish you see on the East coast are from the post 1850's waves, the famine waves and the war of independence phase.

It's about knowing the history of this country.

I probably know more about the history of the Irish than you do. Considering my maternal Ancesters came from County Cork, Ireland.

And as I said remember 3 Generations. We had 5 Generations in my family before my Great Grandfather,a Methodist Minister died. I was 35.

I feel like being mean to liberals so lets consider demographics - Reuters, "Not only are millennials increasingly doubtful about Democrats, they also increasingly say the Republican Party is a better steward of the economy" OHHHH that's gonna leave a mark :auiqs.jpg:

I missed her bit, what vulgar language did she employ? Are comedians not supposed to "work blue" at these things?
Normal people tire of hearing it nonstop.

Then they should tell Trump to stop being so vulgar.

Trump is more crass then vulgar.

She made a joke about shoving a fetus out during an abortion as quickly as possible.

That is vulgar.

Trump is vulgar too.

Not "abortion is teh awesome, do it quicker" vulgar.

Again, he's more crass than vulgar.

It's sad the anti-trump people are left with defending a non-funny ridiculously offensive abortion joke just to score anti-trump points.

It's reveal the sickness of their delusions. And thus, allows you to question the sanity and logic of all their other proposals. These are the people that we're supposed to compromise with?

You know, I don't think there's any amount of money you could pay me to deliver that joke with a straight face to such a massive international audience. I've done quite a bit of acting in high school and college too. I could never have said that line unless I was designated to play a sadistic/evil character.

She must really be a satanist.

Michelle Wolf
He thinks abortion is murder. Which first of all don’t knock it till you try it. And when you do try it, really knock it, you gotta get that baby out of there. And yeah, sure, you can groan all you want, I know a lot of you are very anti-abortion, you know, unless it’s the one you got for your secret mistress

Someone who glorifies and jests about the brutal process of an abortion ...forget it, I was going to type more, but I don't see why I should. I got nothing more to say about it. Even if you're pro-choice, if you can't see what's wrong here you're hopeless.

If you don’t get the humor of Michelle Wolf chances are you love shiity country music.

Forum List

Back